First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Philadelphia police officer ambushed 'in the name of Islam'
10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 1/9/16

ApolloJustice777 wrote:

Anime forums are a great place to talk about this kind of stuff


Get out of your safe zone.
17215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂❤
Offline
Posted 1/9/16
someone is losing their cool..............
25026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Northern Ireland
Online
Posted 1/9/16

geauxtigers1989 wrote:

Sure. EU gun regulations sound fine to me.


To quote "The vast majority of men between the ages of 20 and 34 are conscripted into the militia and undergo military training, including weapons training. The personal weapons of the militia are kept at home as part of the military obligations. However, it is generally not permitted to keep army-issued ammunition, but compatible ammunition purchased for privately owned guns is permitted. At the end of military service period the previously used gun can be converted to a privately owned gun after a weapon acquisition permit has been granted (fully automatic weapons will be rebuilt into semi-automatic ones). Switzerland thus has a relatively high gun ownership rate (31%-61% in 2005, declining). Current research from 2014 estimates gun ownership rate around 25%."

And despite this Switzerland has a very low gun homicide rate. More guns =/= more gun deaths as most people try to have us believe. High unemployment and poor mental healthcare have a much larger impact on it than legal access to guns ever will. I'm from Nothern Ireland where the gun laws are as strict as the rest of the UK yet https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Troubles. None of those guns and explosives were legal but it sure as fuck didn't stop any of them.
48498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ar away
Offline
Posted 1/9/16
Muslims of various creeds will say that Islam is the Religion of Peace. What they don't seem to get is that NO ONE wants a religion of peace if the only way to get that peace is to incite a holy war. It's like the most hypocritical thing ever. Who would want to support a "religion of peace" anyway? It completely neglects human nature, that whenever any religion is involved someone or some people will say your religion sucks. You either have to kill them or force them to pretend otherwise. Wheres the peace in that?

What Muslims should say is we are a society of peace, religion is irrelevant. Like that's ever going to happen.
5019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 1/9/16

JustineKo2 wrote:

Muslims of various creeds will say that Islam is the Religion of Peace. What they don't seem to get is that NO ONE wants a religion of peace if the only way to get that peace is to incite a holy war. It's like the most hypocritical thing ever. Who would want to support a "religion of peace" anyway? It completely neglects human nature, that whenever any religion is involved someone or some people will say your religion sucks. You either have to kill them or force them to pretend otherwise. Wheres the peace in that?

What Muslims should say is we are a society of peace, religion is irrelevant. Like that's ever going to happen.



Good luck with that one.
35059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/10/16

VZ68 wrote:


BlueOni wrote:
accessories like extended clips, and "assault weapons" like mid-range semi-automatic rifles.


You just made my eye twitch.

After watching Whoopi go full potato, then be corrected twice and go potato again, it's a nerve thing, I swear.

Most common clip fed weapons in the US are the Garand, SKS, MauserC96 pistol (For you star wars nerds, that's Han Solo's blaster) Mosin Nagant Rifle and as a mix of the two, the Vz58 rifle which uses magazines but can also be fed by clips. Standard mags for other firearms include 100 and 75 round drums for the AK47, 40,30,20 round mags and everything else.

Also I'd just like to know where the firearm was stolen from, I've been hearing more and more of people breaking into cop cars to loot them.


Considering everything else was accurate I'd say I did pretty good by only confusing those two, but the correction is nevertheless appreciated.
8280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 1/10/16

DanteVSTheWorld wrote:

11 shots at point blank range and he gets himself killed? I guess you could say he was allah outta luck.


They keep doing these things in the name of Islam and for Allah and keep getting killed. You'd think they'd take it as a sign from Him that it's not a good idea
8280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 1/10/16

BlueOni wrote:


VZ68 wrote:


BlueOni wrote:
accessories like extended clips, and "assault weapons" like mid-range semi-automatic rifles.


You just made my eye twitch.

After watching Whoopi go full potato, then be corrected twice and go potato again, it's a nerve thing, I swear.

Most common clip fed weapons in the US are the Garand, SKS, MauserC96 pistol (For you star wars nerds, that's Han Solo's blaster) Mosin Nagant Rifle and as a mix of the two, the Vz58 rifle which uses magazines but can also be fed by clips. Standard mags for other firearms include 100 and 75 round drums for the AK47, 40,30,20 round mags and everything else.

Also I'd just like to know where the firearm was stolen from, I've been hearing more and more of people breaking into cop cars to loot them.


Considering everything else was accurate I'd say I did pretty good by only confusing those two, but the correction is nevertheless appreciated.


His dis riptide of clips is a little misleading.
Clips hold the bullets neatly and you can push the rounds off the clip into the magazine.
The garand, sks, and Nagant have internal magazines while the vz58(awesome Gun btw), aks, and ar15s all have detachable magazines.

My experience with clips is horrendous and I hate them lol
35059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/10/16

RedWhiteNBeard wrote:

His dis riptide of clips is a little misleading.
Clips hold the bullets neatly and you can push the rounds off the clip into the magazine.
The garand, sks, and Nagant have internal magazines while the vz58(awesome Gun btw), aks, and ar15s all have detachable magazines.

My experience with clips is horrendous and I hate them lol


I'll be sure to bear it in mind. Thank you for the information.
10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 1/10/16

RedWhiteNBeard wrote:


BlueOni wrote:


VZ68 wrote:


BlueOni wrote:
accessories like extended clips, and "assault weapons" like mid-range semi-automatic rifles.


You just made my eye twitch.

After watching Whoopi go full potato, then be corrected twice and go potato again, it's a nerve thing, I swear.

Most common clip fed weapons in the US are the Garand, SKS, MauserC96 pistol (For you star wars nerds, that's Han Solo's blaster) Mosin Nagant Rifle and as a mix of the two, the Vz58 rifle which uses magazines but can also be fed by clips. Standard mags for other firearms include 100 and 75 round drums for the AK47, 40,30,20 round mags and everything else.

Also I'd just like to know where the firearm was stolen from, I've been hearing more and more of people breaking into cop cars to loot them.


Considering everything else was accurate I'd say I did pretty good by only confusing those two, but the correction is nevertheless appreciated.


His dis riptide of clips is a little misleading.
Clips hold the bullets neatly and you can push the rounds off the clip into the magazine.
The garand, sks, and Nagant have internal magazines while the vz58(awesome Gun btw), aks, and ar15s all have detachable magazines.

My experience with clips is horrendous and I hate them lol


Internal non-removable magazine fed by stripper clips.
8280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 1/10/16

VZ68 wrote:


RedWhiteNBeard wrote:


BlueOni wrote:


VZ68 wrote:


BlueOni wrote:
accessories like extended clips, and "assault weapons" like mid-range semi-automatic rifles.


You just made my eye twitch.

After watching Whoopi go full potato, then be corrected twice and go potato again, it's a nerve thing, I swear.

Most common clip fed weapons in the US are the Garand, SKS, MauserC96 pistol (For you star wars nerds, that's Han Solo's blaster) Mosin Nagant Rifle and as a mix of the two, the Vz58 rifle which uses magazines but can also be fed by clips. Standard mags for other firearms include 100 and 75 round drums for the AK47, 40,30,20 round mags and everything else.

Also I'd just like to know where the firearm was stolen from, I've been hearing more and more of people breaking into cop cars to loot them.


Considering everything else was accurate I'd say I did pretty good by only confusing those two, but the correction is nevertheless appreciated.


His dis riptide of clips is a little misleading.
Clips hold the bullets neatly and you can push the rounds off the clip into the magazine.
The garand, sks, and Nagant have internal magazines while the vz58(awesome Gun btw), aks, and ar15s all have detachable magazines.

My experience with clips is horrendous and I hate them lol


Internal non-removable magazine fed by stripper clips. :P
. The sks throws this all off with those duck bill mags haha

10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 1/10/16

RedWhiteNBeard wrote:
The sks throws this all off with those duck bill mags haha


LOL those are all after market, now if you count the SKS-D.....
8280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 1/10/16

VZ68 wrote:


RedWhiteNBeard wrote:
The sks throws this all off with those duck bill mags haha


LOL those are all after market, now if you count the SKS-D.....


They're too much money, I'd rather get a century AK lol
17031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / In a van down by...
Offline
Posted 1/10/16
He was from Yeadon? Not surprised. Yeadon is a shithole.


*from that area originally.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.