First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Your friend turns out to be this half empty bottle of Diet Dr. Pepper.
Sogno- 
46549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/9/16

ISeaDreamer wrote:

I'm pretty thirsty.


im always thirsty
27740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/9/16
im sorry i gotta leave you on the table til someone else throws you away. grosss
33584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 1/9/16

FlyinDumpling wrote:

It tasted like carbonized medicine

I don't understand how anyone can drink a diet dr pepper and still like it.

I love Diet Dr. Pepper. The only other diet soda I like is Pepsi Max. xp


DanteVSTheWorld wrote:

It's diet so I would disown them.




Tinamarie101 wrote:

im sorry i gotta leave you on the table til someone else throws you away. grosss

So you wouldn't one to be the one to do it? Since it was your friend after all.
5091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 1/9/16
Are we really starting this crap again?
2742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Nightosphere
Offline
Posted 1/9/16
I thought we were done with these threads.

Also, /thread.
33584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 1/9/16

Nyanotic wrote:

I thought we were done with these threads.

Also, /thread.

I made this thread because a poster was spamming nonsensical threads and I was bored at the time.
2742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Nightosphere
Offline
Posted 1/9/16

XxDarkSasuxX wrote:


Nyanotic wrote:

I thought we were done with these threads.

Also, /thread.

I made this thread because a poster was spamming nonsensical threads and I was bored at the time.



6665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Off the map.
Offline
Posted 1/9/16
Diet and not regular, have I fallen that far?
33584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 1/9/16 , edited 1/9/16

Nyanotic wrote:





Jackalope82 wrote:

Diet and not regular, have I fallen that far?

No, but your friend has.
27740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/9/16 , edited 1/9/16

XxDarkSasuxX wrote:




Tinamarie101 wrote:

im sorry i gotta leave you on the table til someone else throws you away. grosss

So you wouldn't one to be the one to do it? Since it was your friend after all.


I could never throw my friend in the trash! o: just walk away...
3440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 1/9/16
I'd check myself in to a mental hospital before my hallucinations get weirder
7531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Crimson Mage Village
Offline
Posted 1/9/16
I'll have you know my friend is a half-FULL bottle of Diet Dokupe! show some respect...
33584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 1/9/16

TripleBakaKimidori wrote:

I'll have you know my friend is a half-FULL bottle of Diet Dokupe! show some respect...

Hey man, no discrimination coming from me.
11263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Clinton, NY
Offline
Posted 1/9/16

Werina wrote:

Thats hot


That's
Posted 1/9/16
It seems like anything can be a topic on this site now, where has CR gone? Down the trash apparently
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.