First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Why tentacles or nasty orcs vs elves?
6628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / England
Offline
Posted 1/9/16


What a weird article. They at least partially right about tentacles being used to bypass censorship. However tentacle porn goes back before that, albeit in smaller quantities.
Ejanss 
15941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/9/16

Buckerss wrote:



They at least partially right about tentacles being used to bypass censorship. However tentacle porn goes back before that, albeit in smaller quantities.


It is correct, though--Even when the Real Things are used in censored hentai, they get around the restrictions with other....symbolic methods.
20002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 1/9/16
23927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 1/9/16

AkitoMadaka wrote:



"The Goddess gave birth to many creatures and deities, including the race of giants known as the cyclopes. Morneon seemed to be under the assumption that by releasing the myopia of cyclopes - her creations - they would gain her favor and she would give birth to a great new monster that they could control.

However, they had no actual way to possibly communicate with either the Goddess or the giants. Their messenger was trampled and killed the instant he opened the cell door."

Not the same thing b/c I dun wanna die.


Where did you get that from? Sounds interesting. ^^
9541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 1/9/16

Buckerss wrote:



What a weird article. They at least partially right about tentacles being used to bypass censorship. However tentacle porn goes back before that, albeit in smaller quantities.


Yeah I know there were paintings before but I think it's still an interesting explanation
11107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / F / California
Offline
Posted 1/9/16




6622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/9/16

maxgale wrote:


Came looking for Monster Musume reference. Not disappointed.
15989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 1/9/16
sorry its Orc X huge army of plastic bags that can't be "destroyed" human looking like creatures.
10222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 1/10/16
Is this a LOTR thing?
Posted 1/10/16
Fetishes can be weird as hell.
10771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / MO, USA
Offline
Posted 1/10/16

Nalaniel wrote:


AkitoMadaka wrote:



"The Goddess gave birth to many creatures and deities, including the race of giants known as the cyclopes. Morneon seemed to be under the assumption that by releasing the myopia of cyclopes - her creations - they would gain her favor and she would give birth to a great new monster that they could control.

However, they had no actual way to possibly communicate with either the Goddess or the giants. Their messenger was trampled and killed the instant he opened the cell door."

Not the same thing b/c I dun wanna die.


Where did you get that from? Sounds interesting. ^^


Dragon's Crown. It's a Vanillaware game for PSV/PS3.

Art's good, gameplay is fun although somewhat redundant. There really ain't much of a story. 2/3 of the game has none. Just the same bosses 3 times on different modes with grinding and quests between. If you find it for like $15 its pretty worth.

Trap Elf is adorable.
35326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 1/10/16

Freddy96NO wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote: PV what have you done to the real Hrafna?!
PV has corrupted the site of all the users here as time goes on!





"Like what I've done with the place?"
3107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The Void
Offline
Posted 1/11/16

AkitoMadaka wrote:



"The Goddess gave birth to many creatures and deities, including the race of giants known as the cyclopes. Morneon seemed to be under the assumption that by releasing the myopia of cyclopes - her creations - they would gain her favor and she would give birth to a great new monster that they could control.

However, they had no actual way to possibly communicate with either the Goddess or the giants. Their messenger was trampled and killed the instant he opened the cell door."

Not the same thing b/c I dun wanna die.


The first thing I thought of when I saw that post was https://youtu.be/St0Xvc6NWz0, https://youtu.be/ZaQ_ue5CZyI, & how much I hate the undead in DC.
222807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
jabberwock island
Offline
Posted 1/11/16
Thats Hrafna for you.
27451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / USA! USA! USA!
Offline
Posted 1/11/16



No one mentioned how the gross orcs or other beasties are meant to be inserts for the otaku who want to ravage the girls who were too good for them, which is why their victims are always haughty, elegant, other-worldly elves?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.