First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply More Winter 2016 Announcements - Mahou Shoujo Nante Mouiidesukara, Wakakozake Drama S2, Teekyu 7, Dagashi Kashi
1038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/12/16 , edited 1/12/16
With this, Crunchyroll has the rest of what I wanted this anime season.
89194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / in your head
Offline
Posted 1/12/16 , edited 1/12/16
maybe I am a dick, but I won't simply sit down and let the whole damn stupid licensing stuff to go in my way of watching what I want here :3

so regions for Dagashi Kashi is not mah drama lol -- and really, not being able to directly tell You guys what to do to avoid the problems like me is simply CENSORSHIP O.O IMO at least, for I do nothing wrong bypassing the limit.

Well, I am well aware my beloved (no irony lol) CR would have 'some' problems if the users started talking about bypassing that limitation on the open waters of it's forums lol -- so I will bear with that somehow I <3 CR, I don want them to go out of business coz my stubbornness

XD

Anyway, anyway: another great season guys <3 let's sail these waters together for like, next 1000 years? XD
16139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 1/12/16
Do what you have to do. Licensing system for content is a pain in the A. and convoluted in how it works.
It's real frustrating to end consumers like you and myself who try to watch things legit, only to have it bite us.
13464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/12/16

00CoRe00 wrote:

Do what you have to do. Licensing system for content is a pain in the A. and convoluted in how it works.
It's real frustrating to end consumers like you and myself who try to watch things legit, only to have it bite us.

How is it convoluted as you say? a lot of the problem lies with the Japanese side too, so don't just go blaming the US for all your problems.
13464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/12/16
Divine Gate episode one out on site, but no word on what territories.
130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/12/16
Same with luck & logic doesn't say which territories it available is ?

42646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
60 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 1/12/16

motokosuzumichan wrote:

Divine Gate episode one out on site, but no word on what territories.


Spain and Portugal only, according to the RSS page...
20018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/12/16
Dam I was hoping to Dagashi Kashi to be in the North America region. DAM IT ALL
jto1 
6901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 1/13/16

TheDustyForest wrote:

Buzz201 wrote:


drowny wrote:

Why bring us season 2 of Wakakozake when we haven't seen season 1?


I'm not sure but I don't think this is season 2 of the Wakakozake drama, I think it is season 2 of Wakakozake of all mediums - that is, I think it is officially being titled as Season 2, in regards to the anime being seen as Season 1. On that note, if you were unaware, you can watch season 1 of Wakakozake (the anime) here on CR: http://www.crunchyroll.com/wakakozake

There was a season 1 of the live-action drama broadcast early in 2015. Here's the Japanese website: http://www.cinemart.co.jp/wakako_zake/index.html

And it would be great if CR could get this too in the future .
13136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Online
Posted 1/13/16

jto1 wrote:

There was a season 1 of the live-action drama broadcast early in 2015. Here's the Japanese website: http://www.cinemart.co.jp/wakako_zake/index.html

And it would be great if CR could get this too in the future .


Ah, I assumed that since this announcement was so soon after the release of the anime, they were just referring to the drama as season 2 in Japan (because they like confusing everyone with naming systems), with the anime as season 1, I didn't expect a whole first season of the drama to already have aired. Thanks for correcting my mistake
138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New Jersey, Unite...
Offline
Posted 1/15/16
Exited to see the new anime!!!
22 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/15/16
7088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/17/16

27CansOfTuna wrote:

Thats a tiny region for Dagashi Kashi, are there really THAT many middle easterners and North Africans using it?


I bought Crunchyroll membership to support anime, because I watch it and I like it, but if this is how it goes this will be my first and last membership. Too much of anime isn't available to me(unless I use a thirdparty program), and I live in Europe.

This is so disgusting that the price of membership is the same all over the board, but with some region getting less content.
You wanna know the reason for pirating? THIS F*CKING REASON. Crunchyroll doesn't seem to care than getting cash, then why should we care. After my subscription is over I'm going to watch free, because fuck this!! ..|..


Muppe wrote:

I am pretty sure those from US can watch every single anime on CR. Us from Europe, well it kind of depends on which country your in... but always less then our US brothers and sisters.
As for the monthly fee, I guess it´s the same. Something that this season makes it seem very unfair. With the US/Canada getting 100% of the new shows and most of Europe getting below 40%. And I would really to hear from CR why this season has turned out like this.


Posted 1/19/16
No fear people who are interested in Dagashi Kashi! They have it on Funimation!
34578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Mexico
Offline
Posted 1/19/16
I hope someone can answer me this, and honestly don't know where else to ask... will the Wakakozake dorama have spanish subtitles?, are 2 chapters online already and both are in english only, but the announcement didn't mention that it will be english subtitled only
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.