Created by xxtrgaxx
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Do you know your blood type? What is it?
41687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/9/16
I believe it's AB-
I can't remember exactly, but I believe that's what it was…
12423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 1/9/16

animegirl2222 wrote:

I believe it's AB-
I can't remember exactly, but I believe that's what it was…


Wow AB-? If you look it up that's pretty rare. Only .6% humans are born with it. You should be proud, you're a universal blood plasma doner.

Don't forget your shades.
12423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 1/9/16

Ranwolf wrote:

I honestly didn't know until joining the army.. It was one of the requirements so I found out. A B+ here and yes I am organ donor. What kind of sane and compassionate human being would answer else wise?


I dunno. I think some religious people don't do organ donations. I heard. Don't quote me on that though.
6784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 1/9/16


yes, for example, in some religions the body is the soul.
12423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 1/9/16


Does that mean they'd deny a transplant even if it would cause them to die? Are people really that devoted?

If so hats of to them, but I couldn't do it.
6784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 1/9/16


as you said, it truly depends on their devotion to their belief.
they have to throw away their own religion to have that transplant, if not, then they choose death.
it might seem a little crazy in this day and age, but in some societies, this is what happens.
41687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/10/16 , edited 1/10/16

xxtrgaxx wrote:


animegirl2222 wrote:

I believe it's AB-
I can't remember exactly, but I believe that's what it was…


Wow AB-? If you look it up that's pretty rare. Only .6% humans are born with it. You should be proud, you're a universal blood plasma doner.

Don't forget your shades.



Not to mention– according to Japanese blood group stereotypes– I'm also kind of evil
1395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United States
Offline
Posted 1/10/16
I DO know my blood type, but I'm not going to say here.
Posted 1/10/16

Ranwolf wrote:

I honestly didn't know until joining the army.. It was one of the requirements so I found out. A B+ here and yes I am organ donor. What kind of sane and compassionate human being would answer else wise?


Me. It mine body and I do what I want with it.

12423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 1/10/16

Chris00099 wrote:

I DO know my blood type, but I'm not going to say here.


That's alright. I'm not gonna force you or anything.
12423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 1/10/16

KarenAraragi wrote:

Me. It mine body and I do what I want with it.



I understand. It's well within your rights to do so.

But if you don't mind me asking, Why? If you're about to die and you have healthy organs, why not give them up. Unless you need them in some sort of afterlife that may or may not exist, which I totally understand.

Posted 1/10/16 , edited 1/10/16

xxtrgaxx wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:

Me. It mine body and I do what I want with it.



I understand. It's well within your rights to do so.

But if you don't mind me asking, Why? If you're about to die and you have healthy organs, why not give them up. Unless you need them in some sort of afterlife that may or may not exist, which I totally understand.



Nothing to do with religion. I am an atheist. I simply dislike the idea of giving up any chance of survival. Mainly due to coma. I am sure Rainwolf will call it a waste of time and selfish. Damn right I going to be selfish. Is my body. A waste of time to him but no to me. If
I am going to die anyway. Then doctor asks me directly. The answer will probably be still no. I will only go out my way to do so for a friend or family member I love. No means no. I hate the crocodile arguments. I hate righteous arguments. I hate is a good thing arguments.
All those are condescending arguments.
If I have coma kill me or give me a chance to recover. No matter how small the chance it is. If you want my organs then ask me for it.
I don't hate organs donations. I like the idea. I respect people for doing it. But doesn't mean I going to do the same. The whole thing about me doing it make me uncomfortable.

If you're about to die and you have healthy organs, why not give them up
12423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 1/10/16

KarenAraragi wrote:

If I have coma kill me or give me a chance to recover. No matter how small the chance it is. If you want my organs then ask me for it.
I don't hate organs donations. I like the idea. I respect people for doing it. But doesn't mean I going to do the same. The whole thing about me doing it make me uncomfortable.


Yeah I understand where you're coming from. If I had a slight chance of living I'd take it.
19493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United States, DE
Offline
Posted 1/10/16
B+ Like my grade average.

I'm also an organ donor, because like you said I won't need them when I'm dead.

2121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In a Fantasy
Offline
Posted 1/10/16 , edited 1/10/16
I think it was O+
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.