Post Reply I need advice on anime and organizing.
1465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Somwere between t...
Offline
Posted 1/10/16
Hi guys :)

I have a problem:

I'm currently watching One Piece ( ep. 547 ) and Naruto Shippudden ( ep. 71 ) and I don't

know how to organize my self on watching two big animes.

Can someone give me some advice ?

12421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 1/10/16

The_Eye_0_0 wrote:





Which one do you like more?
1465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Somwere between t...
Offline
Posted 1/10/16

xxtrgaxx wrote:


The_Eye_0_0 wrote:





Which one do you like more?


Both.

Posted 1/10/16 , edited 1/10/16

The_Eye_0_0 wrote:


xxtrgaxx wrote:


The_Eye_0_0 wrote:





Which one do you like more?


Both.



The obvious anwser is watch One Piece I dont particulary like it but it is leagues above NAruto.
If you must see Naruto read the manga it's at least quicker.
12421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 1/10/16




Well how I do it is, if the anime is currently airing (like both of those are) I watch the one I'm more behind on.

One piece is currently on episode 725. You're on 547. Around 200 away.

Naruto is on episode 444. You're on episode 71 Around 330.

So I would focus on catching up on Naruto's story first and then I'd go back to One piece once I'm satasfied.

Or get to a stopping point where you think is good enough. ie: after a major fight or something.

Balance is necessary.
1620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 1/10/16 , edited 1/11/16

The_Eye_0_0 wrote:

Hi guys :)

I have a problem:

I'm currently watching One Piece ( ep. 547 ) and Naruto Shippudden ( ep. 71 ) and I don't

know how to organize my self on watching two big animes.

Can someone give me some advice ?


Watch whichever one you feel like watching at the time.
You must be logged in to post.