First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Reiden Global takedown
Posted 1/10/16
Alice : - Smiles while getting things ready for the tour . She goes over to Abraham .- Have you've seen Jackson is he still sleeping ?


Kayla : - Goes to the school and wonders around . She finds the room she was supposed to go to and knocks on the door . Mitch opens it .- Oh hello there I am Kayla I am an apprentice I was supposed to be learning from you correct ? Or am I in the wrong place ? - Looks at him nervously .-
Posted 1/10/16

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Alice : - Smiles while getting things ready for the tour . She goes over to Abraham .- Have you've seen Jackson is he still sleeping ?


Kayla : - Goes to the school and wonders around . She finds the room she was supposed to go to and knocks on the door . Mitch opens it .- Oh hello there I am Kayla I am an apprentice I was supposed to be learning from you correct ? Or am I in the wrong place ? - Looks at him nervously .-





Abraham: He has a hang over still a asleep i'll see if a can wake him up * laughs and shack my head * Jackson time to wake up we have a big day today.



Mitch: No your in the right place ah pleas come on in pick a spot to sit and get out your things and will wait for the rest of class.
Posted 1/10/16
Kayla : -Smiles and gets her things ready .- I am Kayla its nice to meet you . It was Mitch Morgan right ? Um I wanted to say thank you from letting me learn from you . I love learning about animals they are much better then humans ... - Blushes .- Sorry that must of sounded odd to say .

Jackson : -Moans annoyed and keeps sleeping .- Just let me sleep isn't the new employee coming soon ? Whoever they are they can do my work today .

Alice : -Frowns at him and puts her hands on her hips . Then grins to see the new girl show up .Ah miss could you wake up my brother . I want to give him a surprise .- Smirks at her .-

Posted 1/10/16

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Kayla : -Smiles and gets her things ready .- I am Kayla its nice to meet you . It was Mitch Morgan right ? Um I wanted to say thank you from letting me learn from you . I love learning about animals they are much better then humans ... - Blushes .- Sorry that must of sounded odd to say .

Jackson : -Moans annoyed and keeps sleeping .- Just let me sleep isn't the new employee coming soon ? Whoever they are they can do my work today .

Alice : -Frowns at him and puts her hands on her hips . Then grins to see the new girl show up .Ah miss could you wake up my brother . I want to give him a surprise .- Smirks at her .-







Mitch: * Smirks at her * It's nice to meet you Kayla and no that's not odd at all I um happen to prefer animals more then humans I like people but not always around people all the time is what I like better. So what you just said I agree with you not many agree with me.


Abraham: * Sees the new girl and smiles at her * As you wish Jackson but um I must say if you wake up I think you'll like this new employee.


Grace: * Giggles and nods * I'll see if I can try my best in waking him up * tip toes and smiles at Abraham then goes over to who I believe is Jackson Oz.* um excuse me Mr. Jackson Oz um I'm Grace I am the new employee I reposted to you job post on the international job wanted sit and I was hoping to speck to you.
Posted 1/10/16
Jackson : -Gets annoyed and gets his hat off his face and opens his eyes . He blushes to see Grace and sits up .- Oh um hello miss Grace ..... I am sorry you had to see me act that way . Ah I suppose we should get ready for the tour huh ?

Alice : -Giggles and winks at Abraham .- Ah now that got him up fast . Now we should get ready for the tour . -Smiles as Abraham gives her a cup of coffee . -Thank you Abraham .

Kayla : -Grins and nods .- I understand what you mean by that . And animals do not judge you or hurt you . I prefer animals compared to humans . - The class walked in and then the lesson was over . She packs up her things and goes over to him .- I was told to follow you around and take notes . I hope I do not get in the way of your work .
Posted 1/10/16

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Jackson : -Gets annoyed and gets his hat off his face and opens his eyes . He blushes to see Grace and sits up .- Oh um hello miss Grace ..... I am sorry you had to see me act that way . Ah I suppose we should get ready for the tour huh ?

Alice : -Giggles and winks at Abraham .- Ah now that got him up fast . Now we should get ready for the tour . -Smiles as Abraham gives her a cup of coffee . -Thank you Abraham .

Kayla : -Grins and nods .- I understand what you mean by that . And animals do not judge you or hurt you . I prefer animals compared to humans . - The class walked in and then the lesson was over . She packs up her things and goes over to him .- I was told to follow you around and take notes . I hope I do not get in the way of your work .





Grace: * Smiles at him and shakes his hand * It's nice to meet you Jackson here this juice will help with your hang over your friend gave it me to give you * Gently gives it to him * as for how I saw you is just fine I don't mind, I am looking forward this tour.


Abraham: Ah your welcome Alice happy to do it we all can need a pick up * smiles at her charming and winks at her sees Jackson looking at Grace laughs * I knew a beauty like that can get him up and ready to start the day.


Mitch: No I don't mind not one bit, I hope you don't mind joining me at a trip to the Zoo later I have to look over the body of the oldest monkey that passed away last night.
Posted 1/10/16
Kayla : -Nods .- I would love to I hope I am able to help .- They get to the Zoo later and start to examine the monkey . She kneels beside him and takes a needle and puts it in to get monkey blood out so they can test it . Well according to the Zoo staff the monkey was really healthy and seemed to have nothing wrong with it . But then they changed the food for it and it started acting strange .Then it died .

Alice :- Giggles and nods .- She seems like a nice person . I hope they end up dating Jackson needs some love in his life . And she is very pretty .

Jackson : -Smiles at her and drinks it and thanks her . He stands up and stretches .- Ah lets get going shall we ?

-They go on the tour and Jackson was in the middle of telling people about the animals . Abraham spots a group of poachers and tells Jackson . Jackson stops the vehicle and gets the music player . He gets out of the car and turns the volume up on it . Alice gets out and starts to scream loud to scare the animals away and starts to dance .-
Posted 1/10/16

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Kayla : -Nods .- I would love to I hope I am able to help .- They get to the Zoo later and start to examine the monkey . She kneels beside him and takes a needle and puts it in to get monkey blood out so they can test it . Well according to the Zoo staff the monkey was really healthy and seemed to have nothing wrong with it . But then they changed the food for it and it started acting strange .Then it died .

Alice :- Giggles and nods .- She seems like a nice person . I hope they end up dating Jackson needs some love in his life . And she is very pretty .

Jackson : -Smiles at her and drinks it and thanks her . He stands up and stretches .- Ah lets get going shall we ?

-They go on the tour and Jackson was in the middle of telling people about the animals . Abraham spots a group of poachers and tells Jackson . Jackson stops the vehicle and gets the music player . He gets out of the car and turns the volume up on it . Alice gets out and starts to scream loud to scare the animals away and starts to dance .-





Grace: * Joins Alice and was screaming and dances to the song to piss off the poachers, then when the animals ran off Jackson turned off the music as the poachers came over to us, I glare at them and punch one in the face * Poaching here is agents the law get out of here.......


Abraham: * Glares at the poachers * Is there a problem?


Mitch: That is strange because this monkey is young not old still a teenager * runs blood tests when they bring in the two lions * Oh great more dead animals time for more work on these poor animals.
Posted 1/10/16 , edited 1/10/16
Poacher : -Glares at Jackson .- I have a license to hunt theses animals I have a right to do so !

Helper : -Gulps as he sees Abraham : -No problem sir we were just leaving we will not do this again .- Takes off with the main poacher and they drive off .-

Alice : -Frowns at them .- Ugh I hate Poachers they are awful . I am sorry Grace you had to see that on your first day .

Jackson : -Frowns .- I wish we could band poaching all together but we do not have the power . Ah we are supposed to drop some stuff off at the inn later as well .Lets get going and finish the tour .

Kayla : -Looks at the lions sadly .- Those poor animals why did they have to kill them they could of done something to try and help them ... -Looks at Mitch .- What can I do to help figure out what went wrong ?
Posted 1/10/16

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Poacher : -Glares at Jackson .- I have a license to hunt theses animals I have a right to do so !

Helper : -Gulps as he sees Abraham : -No problem sir we were just leaving we will not do this again .- Takes off with the main poacher and they drive off .-

Alice : -Frowns at them .- Ugh I hate Poachers they are awful . I am sorry Grace you had to see that on your first day .

Jackson : -Frowns .- I wish we could band poaching all together but we do not have the power . Ah we are supposed to drop some stuff off at the inn later as well .Lets get going and finish the tour .

Kayla : -Looks at the lions sadly .- Those poor animals why did they have to kill them they could of done something to try and help them ... -Looks at Mitch .- What can I do to help figure out what went wrong ?





Grace: * Looks at Alice kindly * Ah it's fine just sorry we had to deal with those monsters all together, I agree with Jackson we should finish the tour the main thing is that beautiful animal gets to run free and live I just hope for it.


Abraham: * Gets in the car after the ladies and Jackson and started to drive the tour car.*


Mitch: I am going to open up their heads remove the brains and you can test their blood and compare it to the Monkey's tests. I'm not sure what to think of what is going on here with animals a news paper reporter girl Jaime saw me earlier about missing cats and stuff. Anyway lets get to work.
Posted 1/10/16 , edited 1/10/16
Alice : -Gets to the camp in shock to see it abandoned and starts to look around for clues to watch happened there .She goes to walk and trips on a carpet that was up a bit and falls on the floor .- Ugh great not a good time to get clumsy .

Jackson : -Looks around and finds a camera on the ground and calls everyone over .- What the hell why would the lions attack here ?


Kayla : -Looks at Jamie and Mitch .- So basically all the animals that either died or attacked people had food or medicine from Reiden Global ? What is in the stuff that makes them change like that then ?
Posted 1/10/16

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Alice : -Gets to the camp in shock to see it abandoned and starts to look around for clues to watch happened there .She goes to walk and trips on a carpet that was up a bit and falls on the floor .- Ugh great not a good time to get clumsy .

Jackson : -Looks around and finds a camera on the ground and calls everyone over .- What the hell why would the lions attack here ?


Kayla : -Looks at Jamie and Mitch .- So basically all the animals that either died or attacked people had food or medicine from Reiden Global ? What is in the stuff that makes them change like that then ?






Grace: * Helps Alice up and again brushes her off.* Are you okay? * looks at her worried and scared given how it looks around the camp.* Is it always this creepy and quite?


Abraham: * Joins Jackson and was uneasy about it * What is going on here Jackson?



Jaime: I looked up everything that I could in Reidon Global that maybe making them go crazy * gives Kayla print out papers for her and Mitch too look over.*



Mitch: * Looks at some of the papers * Theses are not things that belong in foods and other things for animals, I think tomorrow after my class we can go to the Zoo and see if we can get a Lion cub to test on.
Posted 1/10/16
Alice : -Smiles at her .- I am okay thank you . I am just embarrassed . I should pay attention more . Ah looks like Jackson found something lets go see .- Walks over to them and watches the video .-

Jackson : -Looks at Abraham shocked .- I am not sure but I hate to say it my father might of been right all along .. We have to get back to our camp and I have to see my mom .

Kayla : -Thanks Jamie and gently takes the papers . She gets a text and phone call and she sighs .- I will love to go and help you guys out tomorrow . But I am sorry I need to go home . Thank you for the papers Jamie I will be sure to look them over tonight .- Writes down her cell phone number for both of them to use and hands them each a copy of it .- If you both find out something please phone me or text me . -Stands up and pays for her coffee and goes .-

Posted 1/10/16

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Alice : -Smiles at her .- I am okay thank you . I am just embarrassed . I should pay attention more . Ah looks like Jackson found something lets go see .- Walks over to them and watches the video .-

Jackson : -Looks at Abraham shocked .- I am not sure but I hate to say it my father might of been right all along .. We have to get back to our camp and I have to see my mom .

Kayla : -Thanks Jamie and gently takes the papers . She gets a text and phone call and she sighs .- I will love to go and help you guys out tomorrow . But I am sorry I need to go home . Thank you for the papers Jamie I will be sure to look them over tonight .- Writes down her cell phone number for both of them to use and hands them each a copy of it .- If you both find out something please phone me or text me . -Stands up and pays for her coffee and goes .-






Grace: * After seeing Lions attack the people at camp scared the crap out of me.* Lions don't always attack the camps too many sounds the people make nor would they attack together.


Abraham: * Looks outside and calls for them to come outside.* Lion dung and it looks like they all walked in one line and chose to play musical chairs with the campers this does not make sec. To me but I agree with Jackson we need to head back to camp and talk to Mrs. Oz and send out a missing person's report.



Daniel: * Makes myself at home at Kayla's house waiting for her to come home as I was getting drunk by drinking wine.*



* Abraham and the others were driving back to their camp when they saw a tour bus from the camp they were just at that looked like it had been attacked by lions there was blood , Abraham polled over and he and Jackson and Alice got out of the car while Grace was to stay in the car.*
Posted 1/10/16
Kayla : -Gets home and as she goes inside she gets scared to see him drinking already . She goes over to him .- I am sorry if I made you wait . I was doing stuff for my new job . I thought you where going to be busy the past few days ?

Alice : -Gets a bad feeling as she holds her gun .- I do not like this maybe we should come back with more people .-Sees them shake there heads and then she and Abraham go into the tour bus . Screams as Abraham gets hurt and she gets knocked out cold .-

Chloe :- Runs towards Jackson speaking in another language . She gets Jackson to run while the lion goes into the tour bus . They get to the car and go in .

Jackson : -Hears Alice scream and gun shots going off . Then silence . - He drives the car away as more lions show up .- What the hells going on ?! Why are the lions attacking people ?!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.