First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Reiden Global takedown
Posted 1/10/16

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Kayla : -Gets home and as she goes inside she gets scared to see him drinking already . She goes over to him .- I am sorry if I made you wait . I was doing stuff for my new job . I thought you where going to be busy the past few days ?

Alice : -Gets a bad feeling as she holds her gun .- I do not like this maybe we should come back with more people .-Sees them shake there heads and then she and Abraham go into the tour bus . Screams as Abraham gets hurt and she gets knocked out cold .-

Chloe :- Runs towards Jackson speaking in another language . She gets Jackson to run while the lion goes into the tour bus . They get to the car and go in .

Jackson : -Hears Alice scream and gun shots going off . Then silence . - He drives the car away as more lions show up .- What the hells going on ?! Why are the lions attacking people ?!





Daniel: * Pouts pissed and stands up, tacks anther big drink of wine before pouring out the rest of it on the floor and throw the empty boatel in the fireplace it smashed agents the brick and broken glass fell into the ashes from last night's fire matched over her and back hand her and grab her by the arms and shock her a bit * Are you a stupid bitch?! hmm that you could call me saying you were going late?! You seeing someone else?!


Grace: * Had to see in horror a Lion going into the bus that Abraham and Alice when into hearing at first gun fire and then nothing, was siting in the back seat as Jackson drove off with a woman with blonde hair specking in French. I gave a drink to try to clam her down.* Miss I am Grace can you speck English to tell us what happened.
Posted 1/10/16
Kayla : -Sobs and shakes her head .- No I am not I would never do that to you ! Besides you never call me when you are running late . I only did it one time and you did that to me a bunch of times . Please stop shaking me it hurts .... I told you I would be running late as well for this new job did you even remember that part ?

Chloe : -Takes a drink and shakes .Nods then .- I was on the tour when Lions ambushed us . They got the driver killed and then they scared us off . Then they hunted us for sport . I never seen animals do that .- Sobs .-

Jackson : -After awhile of driving the vehicle broke down .- Damn it I guess we will have to walk the rest of the way . It seems the lions already ate ..... So it will be sometime before they go hunting again . We have to get out of here before nightfall .- Gets his gun and gets out of the vehicle .-

Posted 1/10/16

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Kayla : -Sobs and shakes her head .- No I am not I would never do that to you ! Besides you never call me when you are running late . I only did it one time and you did that to me a bunch of times . Please stop shaking me it hurts .... I told you I would be running late as well for this new job did you even remember that part ?

Chloe : -Takes a drink and shakes .Nods then .- I was on the tour when Lions ambushed us . They got the driver killed and then they scared us off . Then they hunted us for sport . I never seen animals do that .- Sobs .-

Jackson : -After awhile of driving the vehicle broke down .- Damn it I guess we will have to walk the rest of the way . It seems the lions already ate ..... So it will be sometime before they go hunting again . We have to get out of here before nightfall .- Gets his gun and gets out of the vehicle .-





Daniel: * Stops shaking and hits her hard across the face and tacks her by the hair and polls her by it.* Don't ever speck to me like that again you got it! * Gets her up the starts by the hair and throws her into the bedroom lets go of her hair and puts on my shirt.* Get changed in something nice nothing fancy, then come down stairs and fix dinner fix your hair too and your face incase cops come * storms off out of the room and go to get sliver up fast incase cops come to the door, from the neighbors calling.*


Grace: * Puts a arm around Chloe gently as the three of us start to walk but staying close to Jackson at all time, with a spare gun in my free hand.* We should be safe now and miss I promise you a refund of your money from your trip and if you ever wish to return your next trip will be free. * After walking awhile the Lions show up again and I fire a warning shot at the ground by it's feet but nothing worked, the lions got us backs agents the edge. Then slipped and fell over the cliff and sliding on the rocks while falling I hit a rock at the bottom of the river bed and got knocked out cold.*


Posted 1/11/16 , edited 1/11/16
- It was now the next day and Jackson got Chloe and Grace back to there camp and carries Grace . Sets her on his hammock and fixes up her cut on her forehead and puts a Band-Aid on it . He sits by it and watches over her worried .Kayla goes to work but avoids Mitch but still takes notes .-

Kayla : - After class was over she goes over to Mitch and shakes .- I um can't come to the Zoo tonight ....... I am really sorry . -Gets scared as Daniel comes to the class to pick her up .- I better go ..

Jackson :- Falls asleep holding her hand and sitting up in a chair by the hammock .-

Alice : -Moans and wakes up in the tree beside Abraham . She gets her cell phone and phones Jackson .But no one answers .She leaves a message . - Jackson . .. .Me and Abraham are alive . But Abraham is in bad shape we are stuck in a tree with Lions all around us . You have to find us please ! - Hangs up as the lions come back and passes out again .-
Posted 1/11/16

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

- It was now the next day and Jackson got Chloe and Grace back to there camp and carries Grace . Sets her on his hammock and fixes up her cut on her forehead and puts a Band-Aid on it . He sits by it and watches over her worried .Kayla goes to work but avoids Mitch but still takes notes .-

Kayla : - After class was over she goes over to Mitch and shakes .- I um can't come to the Zoo tonight ....... I am really sorry . -Gets scared as Daniel comes to the class to pick her up .- I better go ..

Jackson :- Falls asleep holding her hand and sitting up in a chair by the hammock .-

Alice : -Moans and wakes up in the tree beside Abraham . She gets her cell phone and phones Jackson .But no one answers .She leaves a message . - Jackson . .. .Me and Abraham are alive . But Abraham is in bad shape we are stuck in a tree with Lions all around us . You have to find us please ! - Hangs up as the lions come back and passes out again .-





Grace: * Moans a bit and wakes up to the sound of Jackson's phone ringing and blushes to see him holding my hand, smiles at him sweetly to see him next to me, touched my forehead felt a Band-Aid smiles again sweetly leans over and gently kisses his cheek as he was asleep.* Thank you Jackson thank you so much * run my fingers gently threw his hair *


Mitch: * sees her scared of the tall blonde guy in the door way had to play along so not to get her into trouble with guy who is a pure prick * That is okay you will be missed but i'll talk to you about before class tomorrow * while Daniel was not looking I tack her phone and put into her contacts list my number without a name to go with it, whispers to her * If he is hurting you texts me and i'll see if I can help you get away from him I finger you could use help from someone who does not know the history between you too * sees Daniel looking again* Right that will be all hope your night is a good one.
Posted 1/11/16
Jackson : -Feels someone touching his head . Opens his eyes and moans . He sits up and blushes to see Grace there .Then remembers what happened .- Oh Grace I am so happy you are okay . I was so worried about you .

Kayla : -Nods at him and thanks him . Glances back at him as Daniel wraps an arm around her . She gets home and sighs .- So what shall we do tonight Daniel ? What would you like for dinner ? .....
Posted 1/11/16

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Jackson : -Feels someone touching his head . Opens his eyes and moans . He sits up and blushes to see Grace there .Then remembers what happened .- Oh Grace I am so happy you are okay . I was so worried about you .

Kayla : -Nods at him and thanks him . Glances back at him as Daniel wraps an arm around her . She gets home and sighs .- So what shall we do tonight Daniel ? What would you like for dinner ? .....







Grace: * Smiles at him happily and hugs him * I am grateful were both okay thank you for tacking care of me like you did Jackson, I'm so sorry for worrying you like I did oh um your phone rang when you were sleeping. * kisses his cheek then gently hand him his phone then can see villagers carrying body bags of what looked like the missing people from the camp Chloe come from with staff members, I put a hand over my month in horror to see women crying as they were all gathered by the hospital at the camp.* My god that must be 20 people.


Mrs. Oz: * Started looking at the bodies of the campers and staff of the 20 victims killed by Lion was in shock to see how they were killed, then started looking in bags for Alice but was relieved a bit to not see her.* Where's Jackson?


Daniel: We can order out I'm not in mood for your cooking tonight order whatever you want i'll do the some * gets beer * So that Mitch guy is your what, boss?
Posted 1/11/16
Jackson : -Hugs her and smiles at her . Looks at his cell phone and smiles relieved as he listens to the message. - Oh thank God Abraham and Alice are alive . We have to go back for them . -Smiles and has Grace listen to it and stands up and takes the cell phone . He goes over to his mother and has her listen to the message .- She and Abraham are alive . We need more people to go get them back . What happened to all theses people ?

Kayla : - Frowns at him . But does not argue since he was drinking again . Looks at him oddly that he is asking about Mitch .- Um yes why is it you ask ? I am his apprentice and learning how to help animals .
Posted 1/11/16

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Jackson : -Hugs her and smiles at her . Looks at his cell phone and smiles relieved as he listens to the message. - Oh thank God Abraham and Alice are alive . We have to go back for them . -Smiles and has Grace listen to it and stands up and takes the cell phone . He goes over to his mother and has her listen to the message .- She and Abraham are alive . We need more people to go get them back . What happened to all theses people ?

Kayla : - Frowns at him . But does not argue since he was drinking again . Looks at him oddly that he is asking about Mitch .- Um yes why is it you ask ? I am his apprentice and learning how to help animals .





Mrs. Oz: Oh thank god she and Abraham are alive tack as many men you need gets the shot guns and for god sakes Jackson be safe out there, oh these poor people were killed by Lions but not quick the lions cut their throats and left them to die bleeding out, these poor people died very slowly and in a lot of pain. Pleas be safe and bring her home.



Daniel: Reason I am asking is I notices how he was looking at you and I have to say I hated seeing him looking at you best keep him as nothing more then a mentor.
Posted 1/11/16
Kayla : -Gets upset then .- There is nothing going on between us you worry to much . We are just coworkers and how come your allowed to be friends with women but I am not allowed to have any friends or be friends with men ? I trust you when you are out why can't you trust me enough to know I will never cheat on you .

Jackson : -Smiles at her and nods . He tells Grace to stay but she wanted to come . So he and her and 3 other men come to help to get Abraham and Alice . They find the tree and gasp to see them up there .- Oh God what happened to them ? -Gets the jeep over to the tree and gets Abraham down and Alice to .-

Alice : -Moans as she is set down on the jeep beside Grace .- Lions ..... There waiting for you ......-Passes out .-

Posted 1/11/16

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Kayla : -Gets upset then .- There is nothing going on between us you worry to much . We are just coworkers and how come your allowed to be friends with women but I am not allowed to have any friends or be friends with men ? I trust you when you are out why can't you trust me enough to know I will never cheat on you .

Jackson : -Smiles at her and nods . He tells Grace to stay but she wanted to come . So he and her and 3 other men come to help to get Abraham and Alice . They find the tree and gasp to see them up there .- Oh God what happened to them ? -Gets the jeep over to the tree and gets Abraham down and Alice to .-

Alice : -Moans as she is set down on the jeep beside Grace .- Lions ..... There waiting for you ......-Passes out .-






Grace: * Holds Alice's hand the while way to the camp, helps her get out of jeep gently help village women carry Alice to her mother, was grateful to hear to hear both Abraham and Alice were going to be okay after rest and water and some food once they wake up. Finds Jackson looking threw his things in his cabin go over to him.* They are going to be okay, after rest and get water and food into them. Can I help you find what your looking for?


Daniel: Because I know you want out of this life that you have with me, your always looking for away out you think I'm stupid I know you jump at the chance of getting out of here. Of getting away from me! * puts down the beer and gets my hand into a fits*
Posted 1/11/16
Kayla : -Cries then .- Your right you treat me like crap and beat me whenever your angry or drunk . Which is all the time ! You let me have no life because your so scared I will cheat on you ! I did love you but you have been nothing but cruel to me . Why is that do you even love me at all why do you beat me ?

Alice : -Wakes up and then was scared to be alone . She crawls into Abrahams bed and curls up beside him and falls asleep .-

Jackson : - Smiles at her .- I am just trying to find the research my father did about the animals and the defiant pupils . I cannot seem to find it when I need it though .
Posted 1/11/16

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Kayla : -Cries then .- Your right you treat me like crap and beat me whenever your angry or drunk . Which is all the time ! You let me have no life because your so scared I will cheat on you ! I did love you but you have been nothing but cruel to me . Why is that do you even love me at all why do you beat me ?

Alice : -Wakes up and then was scared to be alone . She crawls into Abrahams bed and curls up beside him and falls asleep .-

Jackson : - Smiles at her .- I am just trying to find the research my father did about the animals and the defiant pupils . I cannot seem to find it when I need it though .






Daniel: * Goes to punch her when Mitch come and grab my arm and punch me in side right in the ribs that made me drop to the floor and cough a bit * What the hell?! How did you get in here?!


Mitch: I didn't like the way she looked when you come around and I hate when a girl is in fear so I got address long story, I found a key under the door mat. Let myself in and normally a man who beats a girl and treats her like crap suffers from low male hormones and a small sized dick and so he likes to push a girl around because it's the only way he can feel like a man I feel sorry for any girls that were in life before Kayla * tacks Kayla by the hand and walks out of there with her.*


Abraham: * While sleeping put my arms around Alice and held her close in my sleep.*


Grace: * Smiles at him and helps him look for it, then looks in a shoe box and found a tap labeled Animals pupils.* Is this it?
Posted 1/11/16
Kayla : -Follows him and wipes her tears .- Thank you so much Mitch .... I am so sorry to have got you involved . But I do not understand why do you care so much for me ? We barely know each other . And where will I go that was the only place I had to live .

Jackson : -Smirks at her and looks at it .- Yup that is it . Ah I will make some coffee for us . -Gets up and starts to make coffee .- My father went mad over his research my sister can't even deal with anything about him without getting upset . So I guess its up to me .
Posted 1/11/16

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Kayla : -Follows him and wipes her tears .- Thank you so much Mitch .... I am so sorry to have got you involved . But I do not understand why do you care so much for me ? We barely know each other . And where will I go that was the only place I had to live .

Jackson : -Smirks at her and looks at it .- Yup that is it . Ah I will make some coffee for us . -Gets up and starts to make coffee .- My father went mad over his research my sister can't even deal with anything about him without getting upset . So I guess its up to me .





Mitch: It's nothing I had to do the right thing seeing you scared made me upset seeing you in trouble with that lac male hormones, you can stay with me I have a spear bed room and I do this because I don't have much in this world to look after not sec my ex wife never will let me see my daughter.


Grace: * Looks at him worried * I'm so sorry it's like that for the both of you because you saw someone you love going mad right before your eyes, but Jackson I don't want to see you feel like you have deal with it alone if you like I can see if I can help you with this because I don't know the story so maybe that can help you loosen the pain you might get.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.