First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Reiden Global takedown
Posted 1/11/16
Kayla : -Smiles at him and hugs him . Blushes and pulls away .- Sorry if that was out of line to hug you . But thank you so much . I will repay you someday for all your kindness .- Looks at him sadly then .- How come your ex wife does not let you see your daughter ? That seems unfair of her .

Jackson : -Smiles at her .- Actually I would love it if you helped me . I won't admit it to my mom or sister but it is hard on me to see my dads stuff again after all this time .-Sits down with the coffee and they turn on the video .-

Alice : -Moans and wakes up and smiles to see Abraham awake to .She blushes to see his arms around her .- Ah sorry if I woke you or made you uncomfortable . I was to scared to be alone . I um wanted to say thank you for protecting me back there . Its thanks to you I was not so badly hurt . How are you feeling by the way ? - Looks at him worried .-

Posted 1/11/16

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Kayla : -Smiles at him and hugs him . Blushes and pulls away .- Sorry if that was out of line to hug you . But thank you so much . I will repay you someday for all your kindness .- Looks at him sadly then .- How come your ex wife does not let you see your daughter ? That seems unfair of her .

Jackson : -Smiles at her .- Actually I would love it if you helped me . I won't admit it to my mom or sister but it is hard on me to see my dads stuff again after all this time .-Sits down with the coffee and they turn on the video .-

Alice : -Moans and wakes up and smiles to see Abraham awake to .She blushes to see his arms around her .- Ah sorry if I woke you or made you uncomfortable . I was to scared to be alone . I um wanted to say thank you for protecting me back there . Its thanks to you I was not so badly hurt . How are you feeling by the way ? - Looks at him worried .-





Mitch: I'm a required teats I'm not very close to my family, but in the start of my marriage to my then wife things were good I was more willing to be around people and it got better when our daughter was born but then she started to get sick and having attacks I was never around that much because I pretty much banging on every door of every specialist of doctor looking a way to save her life and prolong it I gave her a dog that is trained to tell when one of her fits would happen. I buried myself in my work to see what I can do to help her and to keep myself from thinking about it so it got to be to much for her to tack and she thought I didn't care about our daughter she ended our marriage. It was my own fault I never told her what I was doing so stayed away from my daughter because I rather not get into a fight with my ex wife it's not wroth it but not a day goes by that I don't think about my daughter. I keep hoping I came across a cure for her and I keep getting the door shut in my face. I think Clem hates me by now I want to see her but the idea of her hating me scares me.


Grace: * Holds his hand to give him support and can see him getting in pain from watching it, I turn it off and look at him worried * Are you sure you want to get threw with this because if it gets to be too much for Jackson we can stop this and just try to slave what is happing to the animals on our own ways.


Abraham: * Smiles at her * I feel fine Alice much better then earlier and I was happy to do it when a man cares for a woman he does anything to protect her no need to be sorry my dear.
Posted 1/11/16
Kayla : -Looks at him sadly .- I am so sorry that happened to your daughter . But I am sure she does not hate you . All children just want to be loved by there parents . I am sure if you saw her she would be very happy . I um I know I do not have a right to be involved but I could come with you to see her and give you support .

Jackson : -Sighs but shakes his head .- I have to get through it . I need to be strong to see what my father was trying to tell us . I believe he was right all along and we were the fools not to trust in him . I feel like I let him down by turning away from him .

Alice : -Blushes at him .- I am so happy your okay . I was so worried . Um in what way do you care for me . I mean so I do not misunderstand . -Gets nervous .-

Posted 1/12/16 , edited 1/12/16

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Kayla : -Looks at him sadly .- I am so sorry that happened to your daughter . But I am sure she does not hate you . All children just want to be loved by there parents . I am sure if you saw her she would be very happy . I um I know I do not have a right to be involved but I could come with you to see her and give you support .

Jackson : -Sighs but shakes his head .- I have to get through it . I need to be strong to see what my father was trying to tell us . I believe he was right all along and we were the fools not to trust in him . I feel like I let him down by turning away from him .

Alice : -Blushes at him .- I am so happy your okay . I was so worried . Um in what way do you care for me . I mean so I do not misunderstand . -Gets nervous .-






Mitch: No giving support from someone who is new to the story like you is a good idea thank you Kayla because I can use support.


Grace: * Sighs and turns it back on and it picked up were I turned it off, still holding his hand for support.* I saw that eye in the Lion's eye that attacked us the other day I thought I was seeing things and found it odd, I believe your right about your father Jackson, what if they are no longer scared of us anymore.


Abraham: I am not very sure in what way I care about you I'm not if it's like a sister or lover all I know is that it's a rather strong feeling then I have ever felt before in my life.


Posted 1/12/16
Alice : -Giggles and looks around as they get out of the taxi at Japan . - We should go explore this place . What do you want to do Abraham ?


Jackson : -Frowns at them .- Hey we are on business we have to do this stuff first before you guys plan on exploring or whatever you want to do .


Kayla : -Looks at Jamie as they arrive at the place. - So who is this guy ? Are you sure he will help us ?
Posted 1/12/16

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Alice : -Giggles and looks around as they get out of the taxi at Japan . - We should go explore this place . What do you want to do Abraham ?


Jackson : -Frowns at them .- Hey we are on business we have to do this stuff first before you guys plan on exploring or whatever you want to do .


Kayla : -Looks at Jamie as they arrive at the place. - So who is this guy ? Are you sure he will help us ?





Abraham: * pouts a bit * Ah fine business first then pleasure I get it, coming to Japan is existing first thing I want to do for exploring here is check out the houses of pleasure I find Japanese women to be sexy.


Grace: * Laughs and shake my head * I'm sure we can mix both at the sometime, I love Japan I have not been here in two years I travel here more times then I can count. * looks at Jackson * So what is the address of the woman your mom gave us?



Jaime: He is the Mayor of my home town I know him sec I was kid after my mom died because of Reiden Global he will help us I know he will.


Mitch: * Was not sure about it but once we get into the office I see the moose on the wall * Oh dear god........this should be interesting
Posted 1/12/16
Alice : -Pouts as well but does not say anything getting jealous of the Japanese women that get to have him . She shakes her head and sighs .- Well I know I would like to meet a decent man for once . Who knows who I will meet .

Jackson : - Smiles at her .- Ah were almost there . I hope she will be able to help us . - Knocks on the door and smiles at his step mother .- I am glad you are willing to help us . Thank you for agreeing to talk to us .

Mayor : -Looks at Jamie sadly .- I am sorry Jamie I cannot help you anymore . Raiden Global is to powerful . We even make a move and they make a bigger one . I have lost to much going after this company . I cannot do it anymore . You are on your own I am afraid to say .

Kayla : - Looks at him pissed .- You can't do that to her . She had so much hope in you . We have to destroy this evil once and for all !

Mayor : -Gets pissed off .- I have had it with your obsession Jamie and now you are bringing more people into this . Raiden Global has people everywhere give it up before you destroy your life .
Posted 1/12/16

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Alice : -Pouts as well but does not say anything getting jealous of the Japanese women that get to have him . She shakes her head and sighs .- Well I know I would like to meet a decent man for once . Who knows who I will meet .

Jackson : - Smiles at her .- Ah were almost there . I hope she will be able to help us . - Knocks on the door and smiles at his step mother .- I am glad you are willing to help us . Thank you for agreeing to talk to us .

Mayor : -Looks at Jamie sadly .- I am sorry Jamie I cannot help you anymore . Raiden Global is to powerful . We even make a move and they make a bigger one . I have lost to much going after this company . I cannot do it anymore . You are on your own I am afraid to say .

Kayla : - Looks at him pissed .- You can't do that to her . She had so much hope in you . We have to destroy this evil once and for all !

Mayor : -Gets pissed off .- I have had it with your obsession Jamie and now you are bringing more people into this . Raiden Global has people everywhere give it up before you destroy your life .





Abraham: * Pouts hearing her say that about meeting a man but shakes my head.*


Namoi Oz: * Smiles at him * It is I who should be thanking you for wanting to see me Jackson * sees Alice and smiles * You must be Alice it is nice to meet you and your friends pleas come on in * lets the four of them in and offers them something to drink.* Your father and I would study the changes in the animals on an inland off the cost of Iowjima that is were you can start but pleas stay here for the night and you can have an early start tomorrow maybe go out to eat in Tokyo you did travel for so long you might as well relax. Tomorrow I go with you to the inland I might be of help.


Grace: That will be of great help to us thank you so much for that. * smiles at her and sees Alice getting some more of her drink and looking outside threw a window, goes over to her worried * How are you feeling?


Jaime: I can't believe your quitting on me after all this time of doing nothing but support for me and my goal to tack down Reiden Global after what they did to our town so many people died from cancer because of them. * was heart broken *


Mitch: * gets the girls out of the office before leaving I look at the Mayor not knowing Kayla was listing * Excuse me sir in grand school I did a thesis on the size of a stuffed animal that is mounted on the wall can't match the size of it's owners penis I feel sorry for your wife. * leaves the room*
Posted 1/12/16
Alice : -Looks at her sadly then .- Its just hard to hear about my father after all this time of trying to keep him out of my life . It brings back bad memories of me and Jacksons childhood .

Jackson : -Smiles at her .- Thank you for letting us stay here . And for going to come with us tomorrow . I feel like I have let him down if he was right all along I will know for sure he was not mad . I feel bad for abandoning him .

Kayla : -Smiles at Mitch kindly and giggles then hugs him .- Oh I love you for saying that to him . I wish I had the guts to say that to someone . -Looks at him sadly .- I feel so bad for Jamie what can we do to help her ?
Posted 1/12/16

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Alice : -Looks at her sadly then .- Its just hard to hear about my father after all this time of trying to keep him out of my life . It brings back bad memories of me and Jacksons childhood .

Jackson : -Smiles at her .- Thank you for letting us stay here . And for going to come with us tomorrow . I feel like I have let him down if he was right all along I will know for sure he was not mad . I feel bad for abandoning him .

Kayla : -Smiles at Mitch kindly and giggles then hugs him .- Oh I love you for saying that to him . I wish I had the guts to say that to someone . -Looks at him sadly .- I feel so bad for Jamie what can we do to help her ?






Grace: * Hugs Alice tight * I can kind of understand what your going threw trying not to relive your childhood it's hard, I hope this will help you an Jackson both have closer it just might help you both to get that. * looks at her and Jackson sadly and at the sometime longing.*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX9Mmv5w2bQ


Abraham: * Goes over to Alice and Grace * Are you two okay?


Naomi: * Smiles at him * Your most welcome I am happy to do it for you and your sister, don't be hard on yourself Jackson he knew why you and sister and mother left and never blamed you he blamed himself for driving away his family. Is there a sepal girl in your life Jackson?


Mitch: * Blushes at her and smirks * I been saving that for someone I picked the perfect person for it. All we can do for Jamie is just being there for her and tell her that things will work out for her.





Posted 1/12/16
Alice : -Hugs her and smiles at the way Grace was looking at Jackson . - You should go to him . He needs someone other then me to support him . Besides I am not much support right now .- Watches her nod and walk away and looks at Abraham .- I will be okay . It is just hard to hear people talking about my father that is all ... I need to be alone for a bit .- Places her drink down and goes to the spare room of hers she is staying in .-

Jackson : -Blushes and nods .- Well kind of I have not known her long . But I have strong feelings for her . I cannot help it . Um why do you ask ?

Kayla : -Smiles at him and nods . They get to the bar that Jamie takes them to .- Why is there Christmas stuff still up ? - Looks around oddly .-

Posted 1/12/16

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Alice : -Hugs her and smiles at the way Grace was looking at Jackson . - You should go to him . He needs someone other then me to support him . Besides I am not much support right now .- Watches her nod and walk away and looks at Abraham .- I will be okay . It is just hard to hear people talking about my father that is all ... I need to be alone for a bit .- Places her drink down and goes to the spare room of hers she is staying in .-

Jackson : -Blushes and nods .- Well kind of I have not known her long . But I have strong feelings for her . I cannot help it . Um why do you ask ?

Kayla : -Smiles at him and nods . They get to the bar that Jamie takes them to .- Why is there Christmas stuff still up ? - Looks around oddly .-






Abraham: * Felt awful for Alice then think of fixing her a nice meal *


Noami: Because I saw the way you glance at her I can tell just by looking at her she is a strong woman who has a big heart, why don't you go over to her * winks at him *


Grace: * Goes outside in the backyard and smells the sakura tree flowers and moans a bit to the lovely smell.* mmm god I love that smell of sakura.


Jaime: Oh the bar owners wife was killed in car crash on Christmas so he can't bring himself to bring them down, so sorry if I dragged you two out here for no reason.


Mitch: It's fine no need crying over spilled milk it's not a waste * drinks a beer trying not look at all the Christmas stuff.*
Posted 1/12/16
Alice : -Hears a knock on the door a few hours later . She opens it and is shocked to see Abraham there .- Oh Abraham what can I do for you ? Is everything alright ?

Jackson : -Smiles as he and Grace sit outside and he blushes at her .- Um I feel like I do not know much about you . If you want to that is could you tell me about yourself ?

Kayla : -Smiles at her .- Yes Mitch is right it was no problem . It was nice to get away for a bit . I just wish I was more of a help to you Jamie . I feel like I let you down .
Posted 1/12/16

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Alice : -Hears a knock on the door a few hours later . She opens it and is shocked to see Abraham there .- Oh Abraham what can I do for you ? Is everything alright ?

Jackson : -Smiles as he and Grace sit outside and he blushes at her .- Um I feel like I do not know much about you . If you want to that is could you tell me about yourself ?

Kayla : -Smiles at her .- Yes Mitch is right it was no problem . It was nice to get away for a bit . I just wish I was more of a help to you Jamie . I feel like I let you down .






Abraham: I made you dinner I hope you like my cooking Alice I want to do something nice for you for a change. * Smiles at her blushing*


Grace: * Smiles at him and nods * Now is a good time to tell you everything about myself I been wanting to tell you about myself Jackson I just been scared too. My childhood is not really good my father wanted nothing but boys no girls and he was a drunk but my mom is were I get the kindness from, I have two older brother both married and are starting families but I'm close to them, my father hated me even now he hates me when I was growing up when is seems the littlest things would get him pissed and he could tack it out on my mom or me so to protect myself if my mom or brothers couldn't I hid under a bed or table if he got a hold of me I be sobbing and begging him to stop and tell him I was sorry and not to hurt me, he grab a fit full of my hair and poll me by it like a dog and start beating shit out of me my mom or brothers would try to poll him off of me. When I was 18 I moved out did anything to stay away from him, I want to find love with a man who love me more then anything think about me first thing when he wakes up and last thing at night and to get married have a late of kids that is my dream, what saved me was when I saw your add online for work so I packed my things and head to Africa and meat you and Alice and Abraham I love those two like family, but when I'm with you i feel something else i feel safe, warm, love you have saved me Jackson.


Jaime: Ah you didn't let me down i will just need to find anther way to down Reidon Global but i'll need your help both of you.
Posted 1/12/16
Alice : -Looks at him shocked but then smiles at him .- Aw that is so sweet of you . Thank you Abraham that means a lot to me .- Hugs him and they go to were he had the table set up nicely for them . -She looks at him happily .- But won't this time interfere with your fun time with the Japanese women ?

Jackson : -Looks at her sadly then .- I am so sorry it was like that for you . But I have to tell you ever since I met you I have been really happy . Since my father went mad and we had to leave I felt empty and lonely . But you brought happiness back into my life and I do not feel so alone . I will not let that bastard hurt you ever again you have my word . I would like it if you stayed with me I will watch over you .That is if you want to stay .

Kayla : -Nods at her .- I would love to help in anyway I can . But first I need a drink . -Orders a drink and starts to sip at it .- Ah sometimes its good to relax and enjoy our free time . You know this is my first time in a bar . My ex Daniel would not allow me to go to one even if I was with him .It feels good to be free of him .
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.