First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply WILL THIS FINALLY BE THE YEAR!?!
1081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 1/10/16
ok so a couple of our favorite mangas are on hiatus most for unrenounced reasons such as Highschool of the dead. but with a new year comes new possibilities so could this finally be the year that we see a new chapter of H.O.T.D or we hear any thing from Yoshihiro Togashi (hunter x hunter mangaka) or perhaps this year we might see something good happening from akira amano sensei (Katekyo Hitman Reborn mangaka).

what do you expect to see happening this year?

any anime or manga youre anticipating?

what manga series are you expecting great things from?

any great fights youre anticipating?

or do you think this will be the year for your favorite manga to finally get an anime adaption (if its not already been annonced)

leave your thoughts below!!
Posted 1/10/16 , edited 1/10/16

narutopiratekingreborn wrote:
or we hear any thing from Yoshihiro Togashi (hunter x hunter mangaka)


Snowball's chance in hell.
18255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / outer wall, level...
Offline
Posted 1/10/16
yeah, i so want HOTD to be finished.
hell, its about damn time.
https://youtu.be/aVtXac6if14?t=4m2s
JuJu26 
30766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 1/10/16 , edited 1/11/16
The pessimist in me says no to all..
7089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 1/10/16
Heard that steins gate zero going to be released this year which i am super excited for.
1081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 1/10/16

KiruDarksun wrote:

Heard that steins gate zero going to be released this year which i am super excited for.


yeah i heard about that im gonna get caught up on steins gate then watch zero i heard steins gate is really good
1081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 1/10/16

nemoskull wrote:

yeah, i so want HOTD to be finished.
hell, its about damn time.
https://youtu.be/aVtXac6if14?t=4m2s


ikr its still one of my favorites of all time and hopefully we hear something since triage x got its anime maybe this will be the year
1081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 1/10/16

Kerst wrote:


narutopiratekingreborn wrote:
or we hear any thing from Yoshihiro Togashi (hunter x hunter mangaka)


Snowball's chance in hell.


you never know maybe he decided to finally take advil for his lower back pains this year lol
Posted 1/10/16 , edited 1/13/16

narutopiratekingreborn wrote:


Kerst wrote:


narutopiratekingreborn wrote:
or we hear any thing from Yoshihiro Togashi (hunter x hunter mangaka)


Snowball's chance in hell.


you never know maybe he decided to finally take advil for his lower back pains this year lol


Dragon Quest XI comes out this year.
1322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
103 / M / Hicksville Ohio(n...
Offline
Posted 1/10/16
been dropping a lot of bad manga lately. 87 clocking was the latest.
7420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/11/16
I could always wish for Yandere Kanojo to continue as a web comic
19203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 1/11/16
Or maybe a new chapter for Black Lagoon.
One can only dream.
7580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/11/16
What the heck has Akira Amano done lately that's on hiatus?
3549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Indiana
Offline
Posted 1/11/16 , edited 1/11/16
i'd like to see black clover get an anime adaption at some point farther into the series
1081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 1/11/16

blzreaper7 wrote:

What the heck has Akira Amano done lately that's on hiatus?


I didnt say shes on hiatus i meamt maybe well see more awesome work this year shes currently working on ēIDLIVE i beleive
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.