First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
How do you feel about people grabbing your ass in a none sexual manner?
25113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 1/11/16

Freddy96NO wrote:


Nalaniel wrote: If they do it, I'll warn them. If they keep on doing it after my warning, I'll kick their ass.
even when you just started to like it?



Doesn't matter. I'm not a slave of my primitive urges.
Posted 1/11/16

potentsativa wrote:

That's hot


^
7416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/11/16
There is only one person allowed to grab my ass, and it damn well better be sexual.
19835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 1/11/16

Nalaniel wrote:




Doesn't matter. I'm not a slave of my primitive urges.


So the urge to use those multiple appendages of yours on every guy isn't primitive but advanced?

Also to answer OP's question a non-sexual touching is boring so it'd bore me to be honest. I mean I know my ass is awesome but I don't need to be reminded of through physical contact.
27358 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 1/11/16 , edited 1/11/16
I hate it. When people do it, I entertain the idea of putting arsenic in their food.

I don't do it, but I think really hard about it.
11017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/11/16
any one think before putting poison in some ones food
15989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 1/11/16

Nalaniel wrote:
Doesn't matter. I'm not a slave of my primitive urges.
We all got a slave or master in us

Morbidhanson wrote:
I don't do it, but I think really hard about it.
Mind Blown, by thinking too much


11650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 1/11/16 , edited 1/11/16
Slap my ass in any form of manner and you're going to end up with a broken hand.
25113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 1/11/16 , edited 1/11/16

Ranwolf wrote:


Nalaniel wrote:




Doesn't matter. I'm not a slave of my primitive urges.


So the urge to use those multiple appendages of yours on every guy isn't primitive but advanced?


Nobody asked you. -_-'


Freddy96NO wrote:


Nalaniel wrote:
Doesn't matter. I'm not a slave of my primitive urges.
We all got a slave or master in us

Morbidhanson wrote:
I don't do it, but I think really hard about it.
Mind Blown, by thinking too much




You're a pervert.
19835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 1/11/16

Nalaniel wrote:


Nobody asked you. -_-'


And I believe I've hit a sore spot, also proven my point.
Posted 1/11/16

Nalaniel wrote:


Ranwolf wrote:


Nalaniel wrote:




Doesn't matter. I'm not a slave of my primitive urges.


So the urge to use those multiple appendages of yours on every guy isn't primitive but advanced?


Nobody asked you. -_-'


Freddy96NO wrote:


Nalaniel wrote:
Doesn't matter. I'm not a slave of my primitive urges.
We all got a slave or master in us

Morbidhanson wrote:
I don't do it, but I think really hard about it.
Mind Blown, by thinking too much




You're a pervert.


Ohhhhh feisty!
5358 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / New Brunswick, Ca...
Offline
Posted 1/11/16

PrinceJudar wrote:

I think my fuck off aura works well here.


How do I get one of these?
27134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 1/11/16
So the OP said a non sexual manner I do it all the time thata babe hummmmm now

27134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 1/11/16
25113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 1/11/16 , edited 1/11/16

Ranwolf wrote:


Nalaniel wrote:


Nobody asked you. -_-'


And I believe I've hit a sore spot, also proven my point.


Go back to Cassandra.


Urboistar wrote:

Ohhhhh feisty!


Is that what senpai likes?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.