First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Fighting Stories
29091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Body in NY Mind i...
Offline
Posted 7/6/07
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZ7tMm5e_Y0 - milk kicked bananas ass
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10EqKO2H30E&mode=related&search= - well thats what all food fights should be like.
1536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Montréal, Canada
Offline
Posted 7/6/07
I know this is off topic but SenbonzakuraMaster, how many shooters does it take for you to get destroyed(hammered) of( any alchool)
42015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Fort Meade, MD
Offline
Posted 7/6/07
ok my coke dual...

I was minding my own business talking shit about some chick... when outta the blue this girl i knew came up from behind me and dumped a coke over my head, as I turned around, she pops a suprise left in... (effectively breaking my sunglasses - i liked those sunglasses)
I lept onto her and pinned her down (into the mud puddle created from the coke) when everyone around us started spraying us with shit... (at the time i did't know what it was i now know they were shaking up cokes and spraying both of us.)
and two other friends pulled us off each other.
(i don't like being told when to stop fighting btw)
So i told my friend i was cool that i was just defending...
so my friend let me go.
:::smiles in memory:::
thats when i lept on the bitch again (knocking her AND her friend down) and completely bitch fought her. Nails were flying and hair was majorly being pulled... and that's when the school cops showed up and hauled us both into the office...
29091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Body in NY Mind i...
Offline
Posted 7/6/07
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=an0Vs7Fn0rY Pretty much a jelly worth fight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mmmTj-zMDg battle with jello
[edit to below] dude dusters hot hehe
262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Ontario,Canada
Offline
Posted 7/6/07
I like crazy white story! I wish i could c this! Lolz more story please from Dusterbayala i want to if she is hot!
killar 
69281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 7/6/07
Here's a short fight story of mine.
Back in school (middle I think) there was this kid. Skinny ass guy (complete wimp), for fun I set up a fight between him and this big redneck bastard. Basically I started a few rumors about both of them to get them pissed at each other. And (falsely) befriended the skinny guy just so he would have the will power to fight. My plan was to just let him get his ass beat, but the day of the fight I could tell something was up. So they meet up and get ready to fight and they both turn on me. Apparently one of my other friends ratted me out so they knew I made up the rumors.

So they both seem like they wanted to jump me but the skinny guy backed off (pussy) so it was me and the redneck. This guy was fairly large for his age but I was still bigger so I said fuck it and walked towards him and did the 'lean' (if you don't know what that is then oh well) and got the first hit. He was a tough bastard and it was a pretty even fight. By the end it was like we both got our asses kicked. There was no major injury or anything and it was one of the few fights I had that went on till we both decided it was over, no cops or anything.

-Justin
29091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Body in NY Mind i...
Offline
Posted 7/6/07

djzabou wrote:

I know this is off topic but SenbonzakuraMaster, how many shooters does it take for you to get destroyed(hammered) of( any alchool)

Well my highest is about 9 of the strongest.... but my avg is 6
2893 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / so cal
Offline
Posted 7/6/07
one of the fight that i remember was that me and my friend were walking to our next class. our next class was by the quad and as we were walking we saw a really big crowd and wonder what was going on. we got closer and saw that two guys were killing each other. one guy threw the other guy he was fighting over a wall but that guy got up, picked up one of those metal trash can and threw it at him. both me and my friend then saw that two administrators were trying to hold them both back but one of them got punched in the shoulders hard! the shoulder got dislocated! after that me and my friend quickly walked to our next class cause we didn't want to get caught in the middle of it. i found out in the end that one guy got expel and the other suspened. it was one hell of a fight...and i still didn't find out what was the cause of it!!!
23727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 7/7/07
i got some great stories from my time in the army. so one time i was walking home drunk from the club and there was this deer(maybe) on the sidewalk. i charged at it but it charged back so i started running. i hopped a fence but my shirt got caught on the top of the fence and i fell head first. got knocked out, right before passing out, i think the deer was headbutting me thru the fence. i woke up in that same position. stupid deers. god!

another time, i was overseas and took our FMPP(fighter management protection pass blah blah) to bulgaria and this woman was getting jumped but no one helped her and it was the middle of the day so my battle buddy and i jumped in and the lady was thrown into the middle of the road but didnt get hit, so she ran off and me and my friend is left with this big dude so my friend tackled him and i got him in a headlock. we were punching and kicking him for a good minute or two because we realized he was unconcious. made a mad dash for our hotel room. god! americans rock! we can beat up random europeans! hell yeah!
1536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Montréal, Canada
Offline
Posted 7/7/07

xilith wrote:

i got some great stories from my time in the army. so one time i was walking home drunk from the club and there was this deer(maybe) on the sidewalk. i charged at it but it charged back so i started running. i hopped a fence but my shirt got caught on the top of the fence and i fell head first. got knocked out, right before passing out, i think the deer was headbutting me thru the fence. i woke up in that same position. stupid deers. god!

another time, i was overseas and took our FMPP(fighter management protection pass blah blah) to bulgaria and this woman was getting jumped but no one helped her and it was the middle of the day so my battle buddy and i jumped in and the lady was thrown into the middle of the road but didnt get hit, so she ran off and me and my friend is left with this big dude so my friend tackled him and i got him in a headlock. we were punching and kicking him for a good minute or two because we realized he was unconcious. made a mad dash for our hotel room. god! americans rock! we can beat up random europeans! hell yeah!


Thats why americains get a bad reputaion when they go to other countries. That ain't cool even if you were protecting someone else.
23727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 7/7/07
happens everywhere. just happened that nobody liked americans in the first place so more emphasis is put on them since apparently we've labeled ourselves as 'world police'. even if i wasnt american, if i was from australia or canada or france or britain or china or japan or wherever, i'd still kick any guys ass who likes to beat up women.
2827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / stuck in my mind....
Offline
Posted 7/7/07
hehe, what fights, like tell a story about one you got in? lol, i got in a fight with some gang banger, hehe he hit me or tried to, i blocked and hit him in the face causing his teeth to go through his lip and get stuck in my knuckle. then i kicked him in the stomach and threw him down using a hip toss so i could then restrain him from there. then the teacher called me off him so i let up and he attacked me from behind. i then pushed him away and used a spinning wheal kick, broke his colar bone, he staggered towards me so i did it again and broke his jaw dropping him to the ground, he also had a mild concusion...i'm kinda pround of it but kinda dissappointed in it too. oh well
8138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 7/7/07
This was one of the worse fights I'd ever gotten into, when I was 8 years old, me, my sisters and a few of my cousins were hanging out in my grandmother's front yard, in those days we kinda had a family gang, another group of kids came up to us all of a sudden and challenged us with an unprovoked attack on one of our weaker fighters, so we swarmed toward them and started an hour long brawl, minutes into it I was fighting one of the bigger guys on my grandmother's porch, when he just picked me up and through me off head first, breaking my nose and knocking out a baby tooth, later I would retaliate by smashing a beer bottle into his skull, and ramming his head into a tree, I don't remember all of the details, but the fight was very vicious, I went around ambushing enemy fighters while they were too busy fighting the rest of my cousins to notice me, at the end we were victorious (though bloody),

Afterward, our little gang earned a very respectable reputation for having some of the best and most ruthless fighters around, and we still have that respect even after the gang broke up
8138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 7/7/07

Halifaxfanguy wrote:

hehe, what fights, like tell a story about one you got in? lol, i got in a fight with some gang banger, hehe he hit me or tried to, i blocked and hit him in the face causing his teeth to go through his lip and get stuck in my knuckle. then i kicked him in the stomach and threw him down using a hip toss so i could then restrain him from there. then the teacher called me off him so i let up and he attacked me from behind. i then pushed him away and used a spinning wheal kick, broke his colar bone, he staggered towards me so i did it again and broke his jaw dropping him to the ground, he also had a mild concusion...i'm kinda pround of it but kinda dissappointed in it too. oh well


Duuuude!!!!
Posted 7/7/07

Halifaxfanguy wrote:

hehe, what fights, like tell a story about one you got in? lol, i got in a fight with some gang banger, hehe he hit me or tried to, i blocked and hit him in the face causing his teeth to go through his lip and get stuck in my knuckle. then i kicked him in the stomach and threw him down using a hip toss so i could then restrain him from there. then the teacher called me off him so i let up and he attacked me from behind. i then pushed him away and used a spinning wheal kick, broke his colar bone, he staggered towards me so i did it again and broke his jaw dropping him to the ground, he also had a mild concusion...i'm kinda pround of it but kinda dissappointed in it too. oh well




Bullllllllllsshhiittttttt ahahahahaha


Trevor (OP)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.