First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Is Crunchy for the 90s child?
1117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Washington Metrop...
Offline
Posted 1/20/16

Somewhat_Insane_Monkey wrote:

Oh no I got what you were saying, I was just leading you to people who might want to talk about these things if you are interested in it.


That's not what I want, I just want to know why people on this forum is not talking about Asian entertainment like they used to back in 2010. As I said, there was a lot but I don't see it anymore on this forum.

3666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 1/20/16
Born in '98 but remember practically none of the 90s...then again almost everyone here is older than me.
Assuming you people don't lie. But you'd never do that
33129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 1/20/16

mdo7 wrote:


Somewhat_Insane_Monkey wrote:

Oh no I got what you were saying, I was just leading you to people who might want to talk about these things if you are interested in it.


That's not what I want, I just want to know why people on this forum is not talking about Asian entertainment like they used to back in 2010. As I said, there was a lot but I don't see it anymore on this forum.



It's not complicated, it works like everything else in the world. People get bored and move on to other things. Maybe if you start a couple of new threads about the stuff you might just be able to reignite that spark.
1117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Washington Metrop...
Offline
Posted 1/20/16 , edited 1/20/16

Somewhat_Insane_Monkey wrote:

It's not complicated, it works like everything else in the world. People get bored and move on to other things. Maybe if you start a couple of new threads about the stuff you might just be able to reignite that spark.


I'm not sure if I want to do that and I'm not comfortable setting up a thread like that, if I start a thread about K-pop, it won't get a lot of attention. Like this one for example. Even the music section on CR forum don't have a lot of traffic unlike back in 2009-2010, it used to be big and people on CR would talk about Japanese, Korean, Taiwanese entertainment all the time. This make me question how many people that are K-pop fans and used to trend on Crunchyroll just suddenly quit.

796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Lost in your eyes...
Offline
Posted 1/20/16
47837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / SC
Offline
Posted 1/20/16 , edited 1/20/16
no it's for katsura

1216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M
Offline
Posted 1/20/16 , edited 1/20/16
But anon, I am not a 90's kid.
Posted 1/20/16 , edited 1/20/16

Radraymond01 wrote:

But anon, I am not a 90's kid.


Stop people born in the 2000s don't exist to me
You're not real people
18726 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / outer wall, level...
Offline
Posted 1/20/16
hmm, i grew up in the 90s.
51789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Colorado
Offline
Posted 1/20/16
W/e!
10835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 1/20/16
I was born in the 80's but i consider myself a 90's kid as the 90's was the best time of my life (when i was a teenager)
985 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Northern California
Offline
Posted 1/20/16
^^^ I was born in the early 90's but growing up I always felt more like an 80's baby/90's kid haha I guess it's true that the grass is always greener on the other side
Posted 1/22/16

nemoskull wrote:

hmm, i grew up in the 90s.


YOU'RE 32
40250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Your friendly nei...
Offline
Posted 1/22/16
Crunchyroll is for Spider-Man only... everyone else get out
18726 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / outer wall, level...
Offline
Posted 1/22/16

ignitingmemories wrote:


nemoskull wrote:

hmm, i grew up in the 90s.


YOU'RE 32


yah, so in 1990 i was 7 years old. i grew up mostly in the 90s
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.