First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply New Winter 2016 Titles: Ristorante Paradiso, Sweet Blue Flowers, Divine Gate, Luck & Logic, KONOSUBA
40817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 1/12/16

supster131 wrote:


pistolsaf wrote:


supster131 wrote:


lugiamania wrote:

we've got some awesome news for our members in Spain and Portugal.


And not the rest of the world? Terrible news. Was excited to watch these legally on Crunchyroll. At least try to get the licenses to air them in America as well.


They would if they could. Daisuki is able to stream some FUNimation series because of how that site operates. FUNimation-kun doesn't like to share with Crunchyroll-hime and that means a gap.


That isn't really fair for the consumers. Having to pay for two subscriptions on two different sites just to watch some anime? We aren't made out of money (especially if you're still in high school). One subscription is difficult enough to pay for.


You don't need a subscription for Daisuki. Just create an account to stream it ad-supported, and you are able to stream Luck & Logic at 1080p on there for free. I would much prefer you to stream it on a legal site than that particular site on the Dark Side that you mentioned.

4053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16
Offline
Posted 1/12/16 , edited 1/12/16

pistolsaf wrote:


supster131 wrote:


pistolsaf wrote:


supster131 wrote:


lugiamania wrote:

we've got some awesome news for our members in Spain and Portugal.


And not the rest of the world? Terrible news. Was excited to watch these legally on Crunchyroll. At least try to get the licenses to air them in America as well.


They would if they could. Daisuki is able to stream some FUNimation series because of how that site operates. FUNimation-kun doesn't like to share with Crunchyroll-hime and that means a gap.


That isn't really fair for the consumers. Having to pay for two subscriptions on two different sites just to watch some anime? We aren't made out of money (especially if you're still in high school). One subscription is difficult enough to pay for.


You don't need a subscription for Daisuki. Just create an account to stream it ad-supported, and you are able to stream Luck & Logic at 1080p on there for free. I would much prefer you to stream it on a legal site than that particular site on the Dark Side that you mentioned.



Really?! Thanks dude! I don't really like using sites from the Dark Side myself. It's only a last resort if Crunchyroll isn't streaming a certain anime. (Like these two that were just "announced".} Hopefully Daisuki can get a console app soon, love watching anime on my TV.
11706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Scotland
Online
Posted 1/12/16
Nozomi can go do one - they offer nothing to anyone but the yanks and canadians lol.
13464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/12/16

supster131 wrote:


iker_casillas wrote:


supster131 wrote:


lugiamania wrote:

we've got some awesome news for our members in Spain and Portugal.


And not the rest of the world? Terrible news. Was excited to watch these legally on Crunchyroll. At least try to get the licenses to air them in America as well.


Funimation


Guess I'm sticking to KissAnime on these two then.

So you are going to watch it illegally?
13464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/12/16

Leorosado15 wrote:

Americans complaining about the rest of world... That's a joke?

Hypocrite, you will turn around and complain when tittles get locked to the US/Canada
10162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 1/12/16 , edited 1/12/16
Your tears are delicious, huehuehue
4053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16
Offline
Posted 1/12/16

motokosuzumichan wrote:


supster131 wrote:


iker_casillas wrote:


supster131 wrote:


lugiamania wrote:

we've got some awesome news for our members in Spain and Portugal.


And not the rest of the world? Terrible news. Was excited to watch these legally on Crunchyroll. At least try to get the licenses to air them in America as well.


Funimation


Guess I'm sticking to KissAnime on these two then.

So you are going to watch it illegally?


Not anymore, someone recommended me Daisuki. Which you can watch anime (such as the ones announced for Spain only) for free in 1080p and legally, apparently. Still sucks that Crunchyroll can't get these into America. Sometimes I want to watch anime on my phone, then continue it on my console or PC. I'm also paying for a subscription for a reason, I expect to get what I pay for.
13464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/12/16

Skode24 wrote:

Nozomi can go do one - they offer nothing to anyone but the yanks and canadians lol.

Then blame Anime Limited Scotty.
1242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/12/16 , edited 1/13/16

motokosuzumichan wrote:


Skode24 wrote:

Nozomi can go do one - they offer nothing to anyone but the yanks and canadians lol.

Then blame Anime Limited Scotty.


Anime Ltd. who have openly confirmed that for the first 3 years of their existence had no contact with Crunchyroll because Crunchyroll weren't (and according to recent comments still aren't) interested? They finally dealt with Anime Ltd. last year for Prison School and Gangsta., but Crunchyroll only took French rights even though the same company also had English rights for the UK & Ireland.

You have to no right to complain when people tell you to shut up, because Europeans are constantly being told it's unreasonable to expect to get every title, especially when Crunchyroll are dealing with foreign companies. Now the same is happening to North America and you'll get the same support from most Europeans that we get from most North Americans i.e. none.
19419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Minas Gerais
Online
Posted 1/12/16 , edited 1/13/16

motokosuzumichan wrote:


Leorosado15 wrote:

Americans complaining about the rest of world... That's a joke?

Hypocrite, you will turn around and complain when tittles get locked to the US/Canada



While you have Hulu, FUNimation, Netflix, Crunchyroll, The Anime Network, Neon Alley, Aniplex Channel, Viz Channel, iTunes, Amazon and Toonami. We have only Crunchyroll and Netflix (few titles), your tears are the reason for our laugh. hahaahahahahhahha
4053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16
Offline
Posted 1/12/16
What's up with a lot of people acting like dicks towards the people who are concerned on why America isn't getting 2 animes?

Talk about being immature.
17599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/12/16
Really glad to see Sweet Blue Flowers on Crunchyroll. I adored Wandering Son, so I think I'm going to have to check this one out too. Thanks!
KothoS 
12521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Funchal, Portugal
Offline
Posted 1/12/16

supster131 wrote:

What's up with a lot of people acting like dicks towards the people who are concerned on why America isn't getting 2 animes?

Talk about being immature.


Do you know how many simulcast titles did the countries with those two titles have this season?
katt14 
15986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sydney, Australia
Offline
Posted 1/12/16
A whole bunch of new shows Yay!! Wait!....Where do you live?...Australia?....You can ignore this entire bunch of new shows, you cant get them on CR!!
31102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Lichfield, UK
Offline
Posted 1/12/16 , edited 1/12/16

supster131 wrote:

What's up with a lot of people acting like dicks towards the people who are concerned on why America isn't getting 2 animes?

Talk about being immature.


While being a dick in general isn't classy, I can see why they might be in this case. Reason being that non-US members frequently get blocked out of many titles and the US in my experience has been blocked from a show so few times I could probably count them on one hand, with the chagrin of non-US members who pay the same as the US usually receiving various versions of "Umadbro" in response from the luckier US members. In this case it is one of those infrequent occasions when an American member doesn't get something, so of course the members who acted so entitled are likely to receive a similar response in turn when the shoe is on the other foot. By the way I'm not implying all US members act this way towards the disappointment of others, but in the years I have frequented this site I have seen numerous examples of it ranging from misguided entitlement, to plain insult.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.