First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Join The Crunchyroll Convention Crew Today!
8116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/19/16
And Canada you say? Does this mean you guys will be returning to Anime North? If you need an extra helper I don't mind [don't worry about paying me, I'd do it for fun and to kill time between panels] I use to go by your booth the couple years you were there. Even got caught on your lifestream the first year if you need an extra hand last minute let me know closer to the con, I've got a lot of stuff atm so I don't want to say yes and back out last minute.
13 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 2/19/16
Pretty nifty opportunity, especially if you are good at networking. Gives you the ability to talk to other vendors as a peer and not just some random from the crowd. It's crossing that initial hurdle which is important in exploring what career choices are available in the industry, if that is something anyone here is actually seriously considering. Even a referral, or a tip on what job openings might be available before the general public knows. Something to let you get your foot in the door.
41113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / F / California
Offline
Posted 2/22/16
I applied. Sounds like a new fun adventure.
18856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Disboard
Offline
Posted 2/22/16
would of loved to help but....

yh Im from uk lol
34851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / the bay
Online
Posted 2/23/16
hey someone from the states hmu. Lmk if they contacted you. Im really interested in this
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 2/28/16
I applied about a week ago but haven't heard anything. Not even a confirmation email that my application was received. So if anybody has received feedback I'd just be interested to know. Best to know I'm not being considered than waiting for an email that might never come.

P. S. Not complaining just interested but not sure if my application went though.
23138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 2/29/16 , edited 2/29/16
Hmm, I was wondering, how far in advance are the invites sent out?
10 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Canadaaaaaaaaaa
Online
Posted 3/4/16
When are you posting your convention list for Canada? I know the one for the US is up.
19145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Online
Posted 3/10/16

omegafinal wrote:

Hmm, I was wondering, how far in advance are the invites sent out?


I got my Katsucon/Animeboston invites around 2-3 weeks in advance. Normally takes a week for a response.
19145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Online
Posted 3/10/16

krisbsirk wrote:

I applied about a week ago but haven't heard anything. Not even a confirmation email that my application was received. So if anybody has received feedback I'd just be interested to know. Best to know I'm not being considered than waiting for an email that might never come.

P. S. Not complaining just interested but not sure if my application went though.


I totally understand the concern I felt the same way and actually resent my application! It seems that they do receive it and you normally get an email a few weeks before A convention in your area begins. Hope this helps!
19145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Online
Posted 3/10/16

Arbitrator wrote:

hey someone from the states hmu. Lmk if they contacted you. Im really interested in this


I have applied and received two responses for two conventions in my area. You normally respond with availability. IF they select you they send you an email requesting shirt sizes etc.
34851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / the bay
Online
Posted 3/10/16

blackatron wrote:


Arbitrator wrote:

hey someone from the states hmu. Lmk if they contacted you. Im really interested in this


I have applied and received two responses for two conventions in my area. You normally respond with availability. IF they select you they send you an email requesting shirt sizes etc.




thx for the update much appreciated. yea i got the email about availability..no email yet about shirt sizes XD lets hope
19145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Online
Posted 3/10/16
Good Luck!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.