First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply KONOSUBA - God's blessing on this wonderful world! Discussion
95160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/27/16
Man I love this show

These girls are what we call "Tunnel Vision" characters.
When a player gets so focuesed on a single character concept that they pursue it to the exclusion of all common sense.

Like the Magic Missile Specialist Wizard.
Nothing but Magic Missiles and Metamagiced-Magic Missile preped in every single spell slot. Fireball? No instead we get Echo-Repeating-Magic Missile.


They can be fun but their usefulness in a group .... fits within a very narrow definition of useful.

24885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Bay Area
Online
Posted 1/27/16
Episode 3: A Panty Treasure In This Right Hand!

This show is freaking hilarious. Everything is getting executed perfectly and the timing and delivery of things are just on point. Comedy of the season right here.

Darkness is cute but I think I'll stick to Megumin being best girl. She would be second though. But things can change. If she shows more of her masochist self I might reconsider.

The cabbages Thought things would get a little serious but I have to remember that this show is just fun not serious. That was great. Poor cabbages.

Remember guys Kazuma's luck is unbelievably high so it shouldn't be a surprise that he snagged panties twice. Megumin is pretty daring with them black ones though. Excited for more.
NSX-R 
4048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/27/16
A certain phrase came to mind this episode. I'm not sure if the word is allowed, so I'll abbreviate. MC is a "F-ing Savage".
104017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 1/27/16

NSX-R wrote:

A certain phrase came to mind this episode. I'm not sure if the word is allowed, so I'll abbreviate. MC is a "F-ing Savage".


Fucking Savage.
NSX-R 
4048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/27/16

AnimeKami wrote:


NSX-R wrote:

A certain phrase came to mind this episode. I'm not sure if the word is allowed, so I'll abbreviate. MC is a "F-ing Savage".


Fucking Savage.


Yes, fucking savage. The forum rules weren't clear about it.
104017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 1/27/16

NSX-R wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


NSX-R wrote:

A certain phrase came to mind this episode. I'm not sure if the word is allowed, so I'll abbreviate. MC is a "F-ing Savage".


Fucking Savage.


Yes, fucking savage. The forum rules weren't clear about it.


In moderation.
2430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 1/27/16 , edited 1/27/16
The girls in this show are hilarious. Darkness, Aqua and Megumin's legend will only grow from now, while Kazuma gets dragged through it all. Darkness' sturdy wall was inspirational. The Demon King won't be prepared.
5830 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 1/27/16 , edited 1/27/16

Swaggercandy wrote:

Episode 3: A Panty Treasure In This Right Hand!

This show is freaking hilarious. Everything is getting executed perfectly and the timing and delivery of things are just on point. Comedy of the season right here.

Darkness is cute but I think I'll stick to Megumin being best girl. She would be second though. But things can change. If she shows more of her masochist self I might reconsider.

The cabbages Thought things would get a little serious but I have to remember that this show is just fun not serious. That was great. Poor cabbages.

Remember guys Kazuma's luck is unbelievably high so it shouldn't be a surprise that he snagged panties twice. Megumin is pretty daring with them black ones though. Excited for more.


dat episode preview though... Things might get "serious."
15796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/27/16

AnimeKami wrote:


NSX-R wrote:

A certain phrase came to mind this episode. I'm not sure if the word is allowed, so I'll abbreviate. MC is a "F-ing Savage".


Fucking Savage.


FUCKING SAVAGE

3488 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / Chapel Hill, N.C
Offline
Posted 1/27/16
You all know why he didn't go after Aqua's panties, lol!!!
24885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Bay Area
Online
Posted 1/27/16

rabbitofcaerbannog wrote:

You all know why he didn't go after Aqua's panties, lol!!!


It's cause they were....wet
qwueri 
16424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 1/27/16
Never since The Last Airbender has a cabbage joke been that funny.
20213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Georgia, USA
Offline
Posted 1/27/16
Things of note:

1) Megumin is upset at being called a little girl because she is - she's 13. Yes, seriously.

2) Kazuma's class of Adventurer is sort of the Jack-of-Trades/Red Mage class, in that it is the only class capable of learning skills from other classes. He's kind of like the base-class/no-job characters from FFV and the FF Tactics games. But better.

3) Chris is awesome. Sadly, I don't think much about her will be shown this season, so I really hope there's a second season.

4) Next episode should be amazing.
5686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Daly City, Califo...
Offline
Posted 1/27/16
one word i must say about this anime "funny" is this some kind of parody?
6321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Hakoniwa Academy
Offline
Posted 1/27/16

ccui2615 wrote:

one word i must say about this anime "funny" is this some kind of parody?


Seems that way, parodying the whole "character gets stuck in a video game" thing.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.