First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply You are now married to the main female character of the last anime you watched.
27344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 1/13/16
Who is the main female character of Kancolle?

Please tell me it's not Yuudachi. Poi.

I don't understand this anime...
19558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 1/13/16

Morbidhanson wrote:

Who is the main female character of Kancolle?

Please tell me it's not Yuudachi. Poi.

I don't understand this anime...


If you mean the anime and not the game it's based off I have to say Fubuki

27344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 1/13/16

Ranwolf wrote:


Morbidhanson wrote:

Who is the main female character of Kancolle?

Please tell me it's not Yuudachi. Poi.

I don't understand this anime...


If you mean the anime and not the game it's based off I have to say Fubuki



Thanks. I finished the first episode and there are too many characters.
19558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 1/13/16 , edited 1/13/16

Morbidhanson wrote:


Thanks. I finished the first episode and there are too many characters.


Yeah it's one of those shows that likes to hit you with the entire cast right out of the gates. Though I am told every single cast member is one of the VA's featured in the game the show is based off. So I guess the show is more for players of the game..And seeing as the game is only playable by citizens of Japan it's a stunning example of the sort of casual racism Japanese gaming companies seem to like to indulge in.
Posted 1/13/16
Uuuh whos the main female character in Food Wars? Because there are quite a few.

I'm guessing it's Erina but I really really would rather it be Megumi.

27344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 1/13/16

Kerst wrote:

Uuuh whos the main female character in Food Wars? Because there are quite a few.

I'm guessing it's Erina but I really really would rather it be Megumi.



Hated Erina. Megumi all the way.
Posted 1/13/16 , edited 1/13/16

Morbidhanson wrote:


Kerst wrote:

Uuuh whos the main female character in Food Wars? Because there are quite a few.

I'm guessing it's Erina but I really really would rather it be Megumi.



Hated Erina. Megumi all the way.


Without a doubt Megumi is adorable and Erina is just a bitch with no real redeeming qualities shown in 24 episodes.
5211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 1/13/16
Myriad Colors Phantom... I'm pretty well off.
10073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Abyss
Offline
Posted 1/13/16 , edited 1/13/16

Too many main females. ALL TOO CUTE IN THEIR OWN WAYS. Either way... my harem will be great... and if I could only choose one... I would choose the first girl he meets. She is too damn adorable. I would def be happy though. Getting someone who wants to travel the world!
35874 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 1/13/16
Chika Homura from HaruChika

1322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
103 / M / Hicksville Ohio(n...
Offline
Posted 1/13/16

im so f-n happy
476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 1/13/16
That means I'm married to Index...
3105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The Void
Online
Posted 1/14/16
Aika from Shomin Sample?!? But she's so easy to fool!!!
58 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Sunny California
Offline
Posted 1/14/16
I see I see...~

1870 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/14/16 , edited 10/16/16
Oh, boy. This would not be good.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.