First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply 'Your card information is invalid'.
12058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Canadia
Offline
Posted 1/13/16
I've been attempting to pay for another year since early this month using my usual disposable credit cards. But I have been seeing this message every time.

"Your card information is invalid. Please check your card information and try again."

I even used a different card and it didn't work there, and I also used my paypal but that didn't work either.

I made a support ticket about 4 days ago and heard back that there was a problem with this for a few others.


Where do I go for an update on this? I'd love to pay my fee and continue watching great anime.
Der Zoodirektor
25795 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 1/14/16
I've replied to your ticket.
23011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/14/16
I'm having the same issue, and do you know if i can pay with a debit card?
Der Zoodirektor
25795 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 1/15/16

kobun30 wrote:

I'm having the same issue, and do you know if i can pay with a debit card?


US debit cards should work. Have you tried linking it to a PayPal account and then using PayPal to subscribe?
23011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/15/16
I tried my debit card and it won't take it, I don't have a PayPal account
Der Zoodirektor
25795 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 1/15/16
Transaction was likely denied by your bank.
Snekk0 
4026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 1/27/16
I am having the exact same problem its super annoying! it start about 4 weeks ago for me and ive sent many messages to Crunchyroll support but no one has been able to help me if you end up figuring out whats wrong please let me know and I will let you know if I find out anything too hopefully we can fix this asap
Newy 
2017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34
Offline
Posted 5/31/16
Same problem, and I've also contacted my bank... it shows that crunchy roll asking for $0 to get my info and they approved it.
So, the problem must be what part of the info did you receive that didn't match?
9 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F
Offline
Posted 4/10/17
Same problem as well.

I can't even add the card to the account. The bank is in the U.S., they approved the transaction, I simply had to update it due to a new issuance of a chip-embedded card. The old card was from the same bank, and I had no trouble when that was added when I did. Bank told me that the only suspicious activity recently was me stopping by the convenience store daily for a week for a bad caffeine-fueled week.

Other online sales venues have no issue with the card, either.

I'd suspect it's a matter of chip-embedded cards, as prepaid cards are also chip-embedded.

And the offhand one-time transactions I've occasionally made with a paypal-routed transaction were fine, so if it's not the bank, and it's not paypal, then it has to be whoever processes the credit transactions, and as mentioned, it might be due to chip embeds in cards.
Der Zoodirektor
25795 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 4/10/17

rekkshi wrote:

Same problem as well.

I can't even add the card to the account. The bank is in the U.S., they approved the transaction, I simply had to update it due to a new issuance of a chip-embedded card. The old card was from the same bank, and I had no trouble when that was added when I did. Bank told me that the only suspicious activity recently was me stopping by the convenience store daily for a week for a bad caffeine-fueled week.

Other online sales venues have no issue with the card, either.

I'd suspect it's a matter of chip-embedded cards, as prepaid cards are also chip-embedded.

And the offhand one-time transactions I've occasionally made with a paypal-routed transaction were fine, so if it's not the bank, and it's not paypal, then it has to be whoever processes the credit transactions, and as mentioned, it might be due to chip embeds in cards.


Try removing your card once your current premium month has expired. Then add the card again anew.
9 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F
Offline
Posted 4/18/17
I tried this. Both the "upgrade to premium" link and the account's "add payment method".

Original card was added in November 2015 without a problem and has since expired. New card won't register, I get a processing error until it returns an invalid card error.

Guess I'll have to wait for it to be fixed before I can subscribe ┐(´ー`)┌

Or order from the shop ┐(T∀T)┌
Der Zoodirektor
25795 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 4/18/17

rekkshi wrote:

I tried this. Both the "upgrade to premium" link and the account's "add payment method".

Original card was added in November 2015 without a problem and has since expired. New card won't register, I get a processing error until it returns an invalid card error.

Guess I'll have to wait for it to be fixed before I can subscribe ┐(´ー`)┌

Or order from the shop ┐(T∀T)┌


Did the card number change or just the expiry date and CVV?
9 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F
Offline
Posted 4/18/17
The latter, but as suggested, I did remove the original CC info in attempting to get the new card to work.
25030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/1/17
I am also unable to pay for Crunchyroll. It says ALL of my cards are invalid. This makes think it may be something on Crunchyroll's end? Until this is fixed, I can't pay, and I can't watch anything (way too many ads on free version). Any ideas or suggestions? I'm NOT going to try to use Paypal; I don't want to forget about the renewal and get a nasty surprise in my bank account next year.
49457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
60 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 5/1/17

nottheone wrote:
I am also unable to pay for Crunchyroll. It says ALL of my cards are invalid. This makes think it may be something on Crunchyroll's end? Until this is fixed, I can't pay, and I can't watch anything (way too many ads on free version). Any ideas or suggestions? I'm NOT going to try to use Paypal; I don't want to forget about the renewal and get a nasty surprise in my bank account next year.

Did you put in a support request? /contact

The forums are mainly for peer to peer help. Billing/membership issues need to go direct to them.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.