First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
must anime girl's boobs hv to be so HUGE? o.o
732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / It's a secret ^_^
Offline
Posted 2/9/08
I don't really like them that huge >_>
anime girls huge boobz are like the size of basketballs, i don't know how other guys like them so much.
Like that special in Ikkitousen: Dragon Destiny, they're too big -_-
and Eikan, omg...no words to say how terribly huge they are.
Some men(sometimes women, but rarely) only really like women for their body features :/
Gah, i kinda sound like a girl now. -_-
Posted 2/9/08

well yea it looks weird when they have huge boobs it doesnt match
5097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Canada, Vancouver
Offline
Posted 2/9/08
Sigh.. There are two reasons why it happens.

First, They want good ratings, so they use that kind of stuff to get viewers
Second, Viral marketing related

And possibly because the creator is perverted as well.
1141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Clunk>Selangor>Ma...
Offline
Posted 2/9/08

ojsinnerz wrote:

Sigh.. There are two reasons why it happens.

First, They want good ratings, so they use that kind of stuff to get viewers
Second, Viral marketing related

And possibly because the creator is perverted as well.

*nods head* ^^
689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/9/08

Demonize_Zid wrote:


ojsinnerz wrote:

Sigh.. There are two reasons why it happens.

First, They want good ratings, so they use that kind of stuff to get viewers
Second, Viral marketing related

And possibly because the creator is perverted as well.

*nods head* ^^


Definately. I Think So Too ^^
xXx
1784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Finland
Offline
Posted 2/9/08
I dont think big boobs spoil the anime or anything.. I dont actually keep staring at the boobs whenever they're visible..
5564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 2/9/08
it gets ratings and adds comedy into the anime
1587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / somewhere
Offline
Posted 2/9/08
have you ever seen dragonaut the esonance
1832 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/9/08

Kureme_Notomashi wrote:

its strange though...if there are mean girl there breasts are regular or small.But for shy,nice or timid girls their breasts are HUGE.But they relly dont have to be


oh god i so agree. honestly a girls breast size do not affect their personailities.
5314 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ♥ Iceland - Reykj...
Offline
Posted 2/9/08
I like them big and small
379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Cranston,Rhode Is...
Offline
Posted 2/9/08
It doesn't really bother me so.
40977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 2/9/08
That the only thing I hate about anime >< It's so very unrealistic... and gross ><
1141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Clunk>Selangor>Ma...
Offline
Posted 2/9/08

kenshin123 wrote:

have you ever seen dragonaut the esonance


not yet =/ I heard they're some girls' boobs are bigger then bleach'
1154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
117 / M
Offline
Posted 2/9/08
because its use tuh SEDUCE us ...hehes ..Nose Bleedin*
1587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / somewhere
Offline
Posted 2/9/08

Demonize_Zid wrote:


kenshin123 wrote:

have you ever seen dragonaut the esonance


not yet =/ I heard they're some girls' boobs are bigger then bleach'


most girls are... this anime was nicknames Boob-a-nauts
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.