First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply How it all began
Posted 1/14/16
- The people where uncovering a raptor skeleton and then looking at the monitor to see what it was .-

Elena : -Smiles as they look at the screen .- Oh awesome we found my favorite dinosaur . I wonder what other ones we will find .


Kate : -Stands with Claire and Zara while looking at the screen. - So awesome do you think we will get to see the bones !


Zara : -Looks annoyed .- Who cares I just want to go inside where its cooler .

Posted 1/14/16 , edited 1/14/16

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

- The people where uncovering a raptor skeleton and then looking at the monitor to see what it was .-

Elena : -Smiles as they look at the screen .- Oh awesome we found my favorite dinosaur . I wonder what other ones we will find .


Kate : -Stands with Claire and Zara while looking at the screen. - So awesome do you think we will get to see the bones !


Zara : -Looks annoyed .- Who cares I just want to go inside where its cooler .







Allan: Hopefully we will find a t-rex or a Triceratops * Smiles excited at the find of the Raptor skeleton in full intake but got annoyed with the screen * I hate this think can someone fix it pleas.



Heather: * Stands next Ellie my mom excited to see the raptor * Mom look they found a Raptor



Clair: * Grins at Zara * Aw come on Zara this is exciting * giggles with Kate and Karen my sisters*



Karen: * Squeals excited to see it on the screen.* This is so cool



Owen: * Stood behind the girls was excited but I was waiting for the right time to show off to the girls to be cool.*
Posted 1/14/16
Ellie : -Smiles at her .- I know its so cool . I wonder what new things we will find out about it .


Elena : -Smiles as they fix the screen and looks at it closer .- I do not believe it you where right they kind of look like a bird . I wonder if they had feathers as well . I need to take some pictures of the skeleton and start doing research . Ah I love doing that . -Gets excited .-

Kate : -Looks at Clair .- Did you hear that they think it could be like the birds that's strange .Doesn't look like a bird to me why does it have no wings ?






Posted 1/14/16

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Ellie : -Smiles at her .- I know its so cool . I wonder what new things we will find out about it .


Elena : -Smiles as they fix the screen and looks at it closer .- I do not believe it you where right they kind of look like a bird . I wonder if they had feathers as well . I need to take some pictures of the skeleton and start doing research . Ah I love doing that . -Gets excited .-

Kate : -Looks at Clair .- Did you hear that they think it could be like the birds that's strange .Doesn't look like a bird to me why does it have no wings ?










Allan: If you look at vertebrae it's just a bird and the word raptor means bird of pray and it shares some bones like a bird does so you can say some must od changed into birds or they are the cousins of the bird.


Owen: It doesn't sound really scary more like 6 foot turkey if you ask me * Getting people to laugh*


Allan: * Chuckles a bit to be a smart ass and goes over to him* A turkey you say well you see young man you think a raptor is just like a t-x were if you move he will attack or if you don't move he will lose eye sight and walk away, but for a raptor you stair at him and he'll stair right back but that is not were the attack's happen not from the front but from the side * shows him two fingers * other two raptors are here, Raptors are pack hunters they can run up40 miles per hour 50 when hungry and they slash you with this * polls out the big claw to scare him.* On the left toe it's like a raiser he might cut you here, or here * starts to lightly run it the claw across his shirt * or maybe across the belly spilling you blood and insides it's when your still alive then they start to eat you. * sees the kid nod*


Heather: What do you think of that mom?
Posted 1/14/16
-A helicopter came then and people where scrambling to cover up the bones for the raptor .-

John Hammond : -Goes into the trailer to get some wine . And jumps a bit startled to have Allan and Elena yelling at him pissed .- Now calm down . I came to show you the park I have made . You two will be perfect for seeing it . I want you two to approve of this park so all people can see it . Jurassic Park is what I called it you can see dinosaurs it will be kind of like a Zoo . I will pay you lots of money for going .


Elena : -Looks at Allan shocked then at John .- Your saying we can see real live Dinosaurs up close ? -Sees him nod .- Um Allan what do you think should we go ?

Ellie : -Sighs and shakes her head .- Same old Allan he never really liked kids .
Posted 1/14/16

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

-A helicopter came then and people where scrambling to cover up the bones for the raptor .-

John Hammond : -Goes into the trailer to get some wine . And jumps a bit startled to have Allan and Elena yelling at him pissed .- Now calm down . I came to show you the park I have made . You two will be perfect for seeing it . I want you two to approve of this park so all people can see it . Jurassic Park is what I called it you can see dinosaurs it will be kind of like a Zoo . I will pay you lots of money for going .


Elena : -Looks at Allan shocked then at John .- Your saying we can see real live Dinosaurs up close ? -Sees him nod .- Um Allan what do you think should we go ?

Ellie : -Sighs and shakes her head .- Same old Allan he never really liked kids .





Allan: You have yourself a deal John I have a friend as well I wish to tack with us Dr. Ellie Sattler and she has a kid I'm sure will go with her but you have a deal * shock his hand*


Owen: * Polls the blanket off of myself and the girls I used to cover us up from the sand * girls okay?


Clair: Yeah I'm okay thanks * starts patting dust out of my hair*


Karen: I'm good thanks * gets dust out of my hair*


Heather: * was brushing dust out of my hair*
Posted 1/14/16
Kate : -Smiles at Owen and hugs him .- Thanks for shielding us from the sand . I am Kate by the way and who are you ?

Zara : -Gets annoyed coughing the dust up . - Ugh I knew I should not of come to this stupid place . I am going back inside to wait to go home .

-They all get on the helicopter and head for Jurassic park .-

Elena : -Sits by Allan but across from Ian on the plane .She looks at him oddly since he keeps staring at her .- Um hello I am Elena and who are you ? - Smiles at him .-


Ellie :- Sits by Ian and her daughter .- I am so excited for this . I wonder how many dinosaurs we will get to see .

John : -Smiles at Ellie and Heather .- I am sure you will get along with my nephew and Niece they are great kids . That should make the trip fun as well .
Posted 1/14/16

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Kate : -Smiles at Owen and hugs him .- Thanks for shielding us from the sand . I am Kate by the way and who are you ?

Zara : -Gets annoyed coughing the dust up . - Ugh I knew I should not of come to this stupid place . I am going back inside to wait to go home .

-They all get on the helicopter and head for Jurassic park .-

Elena : -Sits by Allan but across from Ian on the plane .She looks at him oddly since he keeps staring at her .- Um hello I am Elena and who are you ? - Smiles at him .-


Ellie :- Sits by Ian and her daughter .- I am so excited for this . I wonder how many dinosaurs we will get to see .

John : -Smiles at Ellie and Heather .- I am sure you will get along with my nephew and Niece they are great kids . That should make the trip fun as well .





https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSygXWONZbc


Heather: * Smiles at John happily * I am looking forward to meeting them I happy I won't be the only kid on this trip I also looking forward to see the Dinosaurs thanks again for having me come along.



Ian: * Smiles at Elena and shacks her hand * I'm Ian it's nice to meet you Elena I am with Dr.Ellie Sattler the idea of Dinosaurs living again on earth is exciting, what are you all hoping to see?



Allan: I haven't had much though about it but we will have to see when get there * Then the helicopter started to shack as it was getting close.*
Posted 1/14/16 , edited 1/14/16
-They get on the ground and get out of the helicopter . They drive to see the longnecks then they go to the building and does the tour where they see the video and the raptor babies and then they go and meet Jimmy and his sister .-

Elena : -Smiles and looks around in amazement . - It feels like I am in a dream . What are we going to do now that the dinosaurs are back ? I will have to look for another job - Looks at Ian .- Ah I did not answer your question before . I hope to see the raptors they are my favorite which ones do you hope to see ?

Timmy : -Smiles at Heather .- Hello I am Jimmy and who are you ?


John : - Smiles at them .- Now lets get to the cars and the tour will continue . I hope you enjoy seeing the dinosaurs .
Posted 1/14/16

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

-They get on the ground and get out of the helicopter . They drive to see the longnecks then they go to the building and does the tour where they see the video and the raptor babies and then they go and meet Jimmy and his sister .-

Elena : -Smiles and looks around in amazement . - It feels like I am in a dream . What are we going to do now that the dinosaurs are back ? I will have to look for another job - Looks at Ian .- Ah I did not answer your question before . I hope to see the raptors they are my favorite which ones do you hope to see ?

Timmy : -Smiles at Heather .- Hello I am Jimmy and who are you ?


John : - Smiles at them .- Now lets get to the cars and the tour will continue . I hope you enjoy seeing the dinosaurs .





Ian: A raptor would by awesome to see, for I am dying to see almost anything they have the shock we got from seeing the longnecks as we got here is pretty hard to top.



Allan: * Gets in the car behind the lawyer and kids, got in the one with Ellie and Ian and Elena*



Heather: * Smiles at Timmy * Hi Timmy I'm Heather i's nice to meet you.



Lex: * Has Heather sit between Timmy and I * Timmy you can show Heather your book of Dinosaurs * smiles at Heather and shacks her hand after introducing myself to her.* It's nice more girls here then boys.
Posted 1/14/16
Lawyer : -Frowns a bit. - Why am I the one stuck with all the kids ? -Pouts .-

Timmy : -Smiles at her .- So your mom is Ellie right ? Does she research dinosaurs to ? Which dinosaur is your favorite ?

Elena : -Sees Allan get out of the car after awhile of driving and he goes into the tall grass . She gets out as well to follow him .- Allan what's going on ? You know we should not be doing this right ? -Gasps to see a sick Triceratops .- What's happened to it I wonder ?

Ellie : -Goes with them to see the Triceratops . - Oh wow I wonder why it got so sick ... Sees a plant and asks if its poisoned and she starts to look at the dinosaur to help the man that was taking care of it .-

Posted 1/14/16

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Lawyer : -Frowns a bit. - Why am I the one stuck with all the kids ? -Pouts .-

Timmy : -Smiles at her .- So your mom is Ellie right ? Does she research dinosaurs to ? Which dinosaur is your favorite ?

Elena : -Sees Allan get out of the car after awhile of driving and he goes into the tall grass . She gets out as well to follow him .- Allan what's going on ? You know we should not be doing this right ? -Gasps to see a sick Triceratops .- What's happened to it I wonder ?

Ellie : -Goes with them to see the Triceratops . - Oh wow I wonder why it got so sick ... Sees a plant and asks if its poisoned and she starts to look at the dinosaur to help the man that was taking care of it .-





Heather: * Smiles at him and nods * Yep the one called Ellie is my mom, oh yeah she researches on Dinosaurs and a lot of prehistoric creators from the dion to ice age timelines. I love the longnecks, triceratops and the T-Rex and Raptors. What about for you Timmy? * Was shocked to see the sick Triceratops * Poor girl she's sick, is she going to be okay mom?


Allan: * Was in complete aw to be so close to a Triceratops looks at Elena * This is my childhood favorite and just being this close to her is amazing to me. What do you think made it to get like this Ellie?



Ian: * Was shocked to see a Triceratops * It must of been something she ate, she is a beauty to see but at the sometime it's sad to see it as sick as it is.
Posted 1/14/16
Timmy : -Smiles at her .- Awesome I wish I could do that someday for a job . Ah I like the T- Rex and Raptors but they are all pretty awesome .

Ellie : -Gets something off the tongue of the dinosaur and looks at it and goes over to the plant .- I think its this plant here maybe she ate it . I will have to check her poop and get a sample of it to see whats wrong with her . -Goes over to the pile of poo and puts her hands in it to look . -Nope none of the plant is in here .-

Elena : - Smiles to see Allan acting like a kid . She giggles happily to see him act like that . Then looks up at the sky as she hears thunder and sees lightning .- Um you guys we better get back to the vehicles .It looks like a storms coming .

Ellie : I am going to stay here with the Triceratop and see if I can help her . Heather dear why not go on the tour with out me I will meet you back at the main building .

Posted 1/14/16

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Timmy : -Smiles at her .- Awesome I wish I could do that someday for a job . Ah I like the T- Rex and Raptors but they are all pretty awesome .

Ellie : -Gets something off the tongue of the dinosaur and looks at it and goes over to the plant .- I think its this plant here maybe she ate it . I will have to check her poop and get a sample of it to see whats wrong with her . -Goes over to the pile of poo and puts her hands in it to look . -Nope none of the plant is in here .-

Elena : - Smiles to see Allan acting like a kid . She giggles happily to see him act like that . Then looks up at the sky as she hears thunder and sees lightning .- Um you guys we better get back to the vehicles .It looks like a storms coming .

Ellie : I am going to stay here with the Triceratop and see if I can help her . Heather dear why not go on the tour with out me I will meet you back at the main building .





Heather: * Smiles at him and giggles * I sure you'll be awesome in that kind of job Timmy, I do agree all of them are pretty awesome in their own ways, like the kind that bash heads together like the big horn sheep up the monitions I even like those dinosaurs as well * Hugs my mom before leaving with the others * Okay see you later mom i'll tack a lot of photos for us * hurries back to the car with Timmy and his sister and that stuck up lawyer, polls out my camera to get it ready for pictures and tack some of Timmy and Lex then poll out my book of Dinosaurs to share with Timmy and Lex.*


Allan: Oh god I wished I had a camera to tack photos of the Triceratops that is something i'll carry with me for the rest of my life.


* The cars were heading back to main building but the power whet out in front of the T-Rex cage *


Ion: Oh lovely we are stuck here say Elena have ever hear of the water fall effect * sees her shack her head * Well let me show you with this water, now if you hold your hand like this * sees her have her hand like I showed her * Perfect now just keep it like that and depending on the how your hand is level will be how the water falls off your hand * drops some water on her hand*


Allan: * Rolls my eyes at that*
Posted 1/14/16
Elena : -Giggles a bit and was shocked the water went to the side instead of down the back of her hand .- Oh that is so cool . Thank you for showing me that . -Smiles at him sweetly .Then much later she falls asleep .-


Timmy : -Gets the night vision goggles and pops out from behind the chair . Makes his sister jump .- I wonder if we will see the T- Rex ever . This is so boring I wish the power would come back on .

Lawyer : -Frowns at Timmy .- Put that back it is probably expensive and I do not want to get blamed for not watching you kids enough to stop you from breaking the equipment .
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.