First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Who cares; Hilary's gonna be the next president anyways
Posted 1/14/16 , edited 1/14/16

chinesedoodle wrote:


Gross1985 wrote:

The reason Hillary will win is because vagina.


Don't even joke about female presidential candidates winning only because they are women. Women can be just as good as male presidents (not like they were that great). I'll agree that Hillary is a dull candidate, but don't turn this into a gender argument.




Animegirlzvstheworld wrote:

Oh, stop being cynics and I usually sound like a cynic sometimes.


Politics is depressing. It's expected with such a poor showing of candidates.


I don't see what's wrong. One of the things Hillary's got going for her is that if elected she would become the first female president. I wouldn't be surprised if a large group of people voted for her solely for that reason. Then there's the fact she's the Hillary Clinton.
Hroun 
7561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Finland
Offline
Posted 1/14/16 , edited 1/14/16
My prime minister did questionable things to a pig carcass, can you say the same? :P


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piggate


10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 1/14/16
16843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / L'Étoile du Nord,...
Offline
Posted 1/14/16

megahobbit wrote:


Gross1985 wrote:

The reason Hillary will win is because vagina.

Wow thats such a interesting prediction you must be an expert on political science.

I'm sorry, but I just really distrust Hillary. I've been hearing similar statements here and there that the reason she will win (or at least the reason she deserves to be POTUS) is because she's a woman.

I have no problem with women being in politics. I just don't trust Hillary. People who want Hillary to win solely because of her being a woman should say something about the mindset of people, though.
428 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 1/14/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


chinesedoodle wrote:


Gross1985 wrote:

The reason Hillary will win is because vagina.


Don't even joke about female presidential candidates winning only because they are women. Women can be just as good as male presidents (not like they were that great). I'll agree that Hillary is a dull candidate, but don't turn this into a gender argument.




Animegirlzvstheworld wrote:

Oh, stop being cynics and I usually sound like a cynic sometimes.


Politics is depressing. It's expected with such a poor showing of candidates.


I don't see what's wrong. One of the things Hillary's got going for her is that if elected she would become the first female president. I wouldn't be surprised if a large group of people voted for her solely for that reason. Then there's the fact she's the Hillary Clinton.


The poster was probably joking, but I really don't want this to turn into a gender fight. I did not know how to word my response, but I assure you I'm not trying to white knight my way. I just want to avoid a pointless flame war.

There are probably people voting for the first female president as you have said I'll admit. There is not much else to vote for so I can see the novelty appeal. Barrack Obama held a similar position; though all in all I think he wasn't that bad, but that's a new topic.

There will be people who vote Hillary since she's Hillary, I agree. I'll also note that she shares this similarity with Donald Trump. If Trump is president I'll be sad, but I will be looking forward to The Apprentice: White House edition.
428 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 1/14/16

Gross1985 wrote:


megahobbit wrote:


Gross1985 wrote:

The reason Hillary will win is because vagina.

Wow thats such a interesting prediction you must be an expert on political science.

I'm sorry, but I just really distrust Hillary. I've been hearing similar statements here and there that the reason she will win (or at least the reason she deserves to be POTUS) is because she's a woman.

I have no problem with women being in politics. I just don't trust Hillary. People who want Hillary to win solely because of her being a woman should say something about the mindset of people, though.


That's good, I'm worried that this forum topic will turn into a gender dynamics catastrophe, but I clearly have nothing to fear. It's hard to tell intent from a post. I'd still pick Hillary though due to the low quality of each candidate overall. Hillary is basically the "keep the lights working and the trains on time" candidate.
41649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/14/16 , edited 1/14/16
I'll take Anyone But Trump at this point. If he gets elected, I'm moving to Canada.
101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 1/14/16
Well, I'm not the US citizen so I can't vote, but so far I'm gaining a strong respect for Bernie Sanders' idealism, and I think he really is the best presidential candidate you guys have right now. But even in the tragic case that he does eventually lose to Hillary in the Democratic primaries, I'll take her, despite her establishment and corporate links, over the likes of Donald Trump or Ted Cruz. God forbid either of those bastards make their way into the White House.
4583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Decemberunderground
Offline
Posted 1/14/16 , edited 1/14/16
I'm not voting nor do I care to but I like to think Trump won't win dudes seems fucking unhinged.
I would like to think America wouldn't vote in Trump but I know people who already are voting Trump.
netrik 
40174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 1/14/16

Kerst wrote:

I'm not voting nor do I care to but I like to think Trump won't win dudes seems fucking unhinged.
I would like to think America wouldn't vote in Trump but I know people who already are voting Trump.


The problem is that its entirely possible he might get elected, I mean you don't have to look far back in time to George W. Bush to see that they've elected unhinged people before... twice.
4583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Decemberunderground
Offline
Posted 1/14/16

netrik wrote:


Kerst wrote:

I'm not voting nor do I care to but I like to think Trump won't win dudes seems fucking unhinged.
I would like to think America wouldn't vote in Trump but I know people who already are voting Trump.


The problem is that its entirely possible he might get elected, I mean you don't have to look far back in time to George W. Bush to see that they've elected unhinged people before... twice.


Yeh true enough. They elected him twice too.
10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 1/14/16
69881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 1/14/16
pfft, I vote President Rhino
14749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/14/16

netrik wrote:

The problem is that its entirely possible he might get elected, I mean you don't have to look far back in time to George W. Bush to see that they've elected unhinged people before... twice.


Or in Bush's case, we DIDN'T elect him...twice.

("Geez, why does Al Gore have to act like such a sore loser about the recount, why doesn't he just give up already and admit Bush won, and get it over with?..."
If you said it, you got to live it.)
10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 1/14/16


Don't make me say it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.