First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Two teenage girls face trial in Colorado for 'planning mass school shooting'
46921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 1/15/16 , edited 1/15/16

KarenAraragi wrote:


TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:


TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:

Why doesn't things like this happen in any other part of the world?


I think there something in the water. At this point I starting to think, this is part of a conspiracy.


Nah it's more or less the fact that weapons aren't as easy to get anywhere else in the world. Therefore mentally ill people can get them much easier. However similar things do indeed happen, just not on the scale of the US...


Why did you say that? You know people are going to fight you now over that comment.


You know what? There's always the option of not replying to someone if they wanna start a fight, I'm not like everyone else. I stand for my opinion and don't really care what others say about it
Posted 1/15/16 , edited 1/15/16

TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:


TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:


TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:

Why doesn't things like this happen in any other part of the world?


I think there something in the water. At this point I starting to think, this is part of a conspiracy.


Nah it's more or less the fact that weapons aren't as easy to get anywhere else in the world. Therefore mentally ill people can get them much easier. However similar things do indeed happen, just not on the scale of the US...


Why did you say that? You know people are going to fight you now over that comment.


You know what? There's always the option of not replying to someone if they wanna start a fight, I'm not like everyone else. I stand for my opinion and don't really care what others say about it :sweating bullet:


But you know most people lack the willpower for that. Especially when others say stupid shit to defend their views.
7186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / HTX
Offline
Posted 1/15/16

descloud wrote:

What is wrong with America...

Too many fast food restaurants and less parks. You'll be surprised when you find out about the chemicals McDonald's be putting on their food.
16039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 1/15/16

SportingNightRaid wrote:


descloud wrote:

What is wrong with America...

Too many fast food restaurants and less parks. You'll be surprised when you find out about the chemicals McDonald's be putting on their food.


I am not truly surprised what we would find in our foods anymore. That's not a good thing either.
2497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Anime World
Offline
Posted 1/15/16 , edited 1/15/16
The human race needs a new plague.
33920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 1/15/16

KarenAraragi wrote:

But you know most people lack the willpower for that. Especially when others say stupid shit to defend their views.

I can vouch for this statement.
12421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 1/15/16

Dariamus wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:

Why did you say that? You know people are going to fight you now over that comment.

Just because a statement is unpopular or polarizing does not make it false.



Karen's right, some people are really sensitive online...

ex: anything religious or political starts an instant argument.
11650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 1/15/16 , edited 1/15/16
Can we drag them by the foot using a horse and then tar and feather them?
7416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/15/16

TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:

You know what? There's always the option of not replying to someone if they wanna start a fight, I'm not like everyone else. I stand for my opinion and don't really care what others say about it

Same.

I don't feel a need to engage in a flame war. not like you're going to change the other persons opinion.

22432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Floridamned
Offline
Posted 1/15/16 , edited 1/15/16
This isn't exactly your best article for anti-gun propaganda anyway seeing as it was derailed.
This showed the system working well and that people are the problem.

Rather than stricter gun laws I'm more interested in psych evaluations.
50573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 1/15/16

Ruby804b wrote:

Uh.. this sort of thing does happen all over the world.. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Norway_attacks

Just because you don't hear about something happening, or even forget about it, doesn't mean it doesn't happen.


That wasn't a high school student shooting up his schoo...
36366 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/15/16 , edited 1/15/16
Sixteen years old. What a waste. It's especially sad that Johnson is so determined that she'd brazenly declare that were she released she'd carry on as she had before. It's a depressing state of affairs.
10083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Abyss
Online
Posted 1/15/16

Ruby804b wrote:

Uh.. this sort of thing does happen all over the world.. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Norway_attacks

Just because you don't hear about something happening, or even forget about it, doesn't mean it doesn't happen.


Ofc it happens all over the world... it is just 50x more common in the USA (or more).
15989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 1/15/16

Dark_Alma wrote:
Ofc it happens all over the world... it is just 50x more common in the USA (or more).
+ way more deadly, and in some cases involving squads.

Attacks like that happends everywhere, but gunners and mindes like the americans you can only find there (but other places its just done differently)

Also Guns can be "easly" accessed through out the whole globe (execpt where it hasn't been taken over with cities, like forrests, Mountians and so on) and to some places its easy but just a bit different in how to access them (either it being a rifle, pistol and more)
33101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 1/15/16 , edited 1/15/16

Freddy96NO wrote:


Dark_Alma wrote:
Ofc it happens all over the world... it is just 50x more common in the USA (or more).
+ way more deadly, and in some cases involving squads.

Attacks like that happends everywhere, but gunners and mindes like the americans you can only find there (but other places its just done differently)

Also Guns can be "easly" accessed through out the whole globe (execpt where it hasn't been taken over with cities, like forrests, Mountians and so on) and to some places its easy but just a bit different in how to access them (either it being a rifle, pistol and more)


Very true, The states here in the south bordering Mexico can get guns from a gun store or if you aren't aloud to own a gun (more than likely because you are a criminal) you can get one just as easy maybe even easier from the cartels coming in and out of America... people want to control guns but you can't if you can't control people. So no real point in a gun law debate really...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.