First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Town in Germany bans 'refugees' from entering swimming pools
8701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Definitely not EU
Offline
Posted 1/15/16
Sauce: http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/15/german-town-bans-male-refugees-from-swimming-pool


"There have been complaints of sexual harassment and chatting-up going on in this swimming pool … by groups of young men, and this has prompted some women to leave. This led to my decision that adult males from our asylum shelters may not enter the swimming pool until further notice."


Nations of citizens are now having to adjust and deal with all these problems, while more and more immigrants are being forced upon them into their country. For example in Cologne, for those that don't know, it was estimated 1000 migrants were involved in harassing German citizens and sexually assaulting women. News of this didn't break out until a few days later, and when the world knew of this the women of Germany were told to 'Keep at arms length away from any man you don't know'. That is essentially the same as telling women don't dress like this or that if you don't want to be raped.


Merkel is now under increasing pressure to stem the flow of migrants coming to Germany. Several thousand continue to arrive every day and there has been a backlash by right-wing nationalist groups.

17031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / In a van down by...
Offline
Posted 1/15/16
Germany needs to close the goddamn border already. This is ridiculous...
Posted 1/15/16
What u doing Deutschland
48407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 1/15/16
Germany needs to wake the fu*k up!
These people need to be deported or put in jail.
17278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 1/15/16 , edited 1/15/16

HuastecoOtaku wrote:

Germany needs to wake the fu*k up!
These people need to be deported or put in jail.


Yeah, let's put them all in jail. Guilty until proven innocent. I miss the good old times of the Inquisition, too.
27451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / USA! USA! USA!
Offline
Posted 1/15/16
Germany and all of Europe has been cucked by Leftist ideology.


Are you still considered racist for noting this is what was going to happen?
13577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Australia
Offline
Posted 1/15/16

Nalaniel wrote:


HuastecoOtaku wrote:

Germany needs to wake the fu*k up!
These people need to be deported or put in jail.


Yeah, let's put them all in jail. Guilty until proven innocent. I miss the good old times of the Inquisition, too.


Finally some people who agree with me. The inquisition was a lovely effective service; I don't know why it was ever stopped. How are kids meant to walk the street with all these heretics and witches about. Bring it back I say.
14916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 1/15/16 , edited 1/15/16
Honestly, I am amused that Europe is dealing with what the US has been experiencing for the last 80+ years. Not so quick to comment about how racially intolerant the US now, eh Europe?

Merkel should do something soon lest Germany adopt Sharia Law in the next two decades or so.
5019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 1/15/16 , edited 1/15/16
Can only blame themselves, I don't feel bad for them, the refugees that is.
16733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 1/15/16
Soon

Posted 1/15/16
-sigh-
8701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Definitely not EU
Offline
Posted 1/15/16

maxgale wrote:

Germany and all of Europe has been cucked by Leftist ideology.


Are you still considered racist for noting this is what was going to happen?


Don't care if it's deemed racist or not, I have noticed however in the last year online and irl, more and more people are starting to speak freely and against it. Soon this whole wash of 'white guilt' and political correctness will fall.
16733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 1/15/16 , edited 1/15/16

DanteVSTheWorld wrote:


maxgale wrote:

Germany and all of Europe has been cucked by Leftist ideology.


Are you still considered racist for noting this is what was going to happen?


Don't care if it's deemed racist or not, I have noticed however in the last year online and irl, more and more people are starting to speak freely and against it. Soon this whole wash of 'white guilt' and political correctness will fall.


Tumblr is starting to turn on itself. Feminists and trans are starting to realize their goals are opposites. Having men in women sports can cause some major problems because the men have a strength advantage even if they use tons of female hormones.

I hope it all burns down and thankfully south park helped bring it to light even more so there is more people fighting against it now.

10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 1/15/16

Rujikin wrote:

Soon



11622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 1/15/16

Nogara-san wrote:

Germany needs to close the goddamn border already. This is ridiculous...


All countries
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.