First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply 2016 NFL playoff discussion
36420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The Land of the Free
Offline
Posted 1/17/16
So glad the Steelers are out.
314 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/17/16

LionelJeid wrote:


Erisee wrote:

I haven't a clue about sports, but I always feel enamored by the way people talk about it.


Same way fans talk about anything. Like anime. Or politics. We rationalize things that don't make sense.

Oh, My Pitt edit totes a fan Edit. But the Broncos one was going by stats.


Haha, I think your probably right. It's just I have this imaginary voice in my head that says everything in a cool way when it comes to people saying sports things! --I'm probably sounding insane right now so I'll take my leave.
85890 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/17/16 , edited 1/17/16

Erisee wrote:


LionelJeid wrote:


Erisee wrote:

I haven't a clue about sports, but I always feel enamored by the way people talk about it.


Same way fans talk about anything. Like anime. Or politics. We rationalize things that don't make sense.

Oh, My Pitt edit totes a fan Edit. But the Broncos one was going by stats.


Haha, I think your probably right. It's just I have this imaginary voice in my head that says everything in a cool way when it comes to people saying sports things! --I'm probably sounding insane right now so I'll take my leave.


I talk about everything and come up with storylines by thinking in terms of wrestling.

Good Ol' JR calls are the best.

And you can't be anymore insane than fans. They are the worst. Legit the dumbest people on the planet.
3473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The Mothership
Offline
Posted 1/17/16

Giantsgiants wrote:

So glad the Steelers are out.

We'll be back even stronger next year so don't worry about it.
49485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Colorado
Offline
Posted 1/17/16
Broncos!!!
85890 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/17/16 , edited 1/17/16
According to football locks, lines opened up at Pats (-3) and Panthers (-3)

Would gladly give three points with the Pats, methinks.
34740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Wisconsin
Online
Posted 1/17/16

macht_gut wrote:

Broncos!!!


I really hope they beat the Patriots.
830 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Northern California
Offline
Posted 1/17/16
It's gonna be tough for the Broncos next week but I hope they can somehow beat the Patriots...maybe they should just start Osweiler haha I mean didn't he start when they ended the Pats' unbeaten streak back in week 12?

I said before I don't really care who wins the NFC Championship but I guess I'll just root for the Cardinals since Cam Newton's pretty much guaranteed to win MVP. Although if the Super Bowl ends up being Carolina against New England I'm definitely going for the Panthers.
49485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Colorado
Offline
Posted 1/17/16

SilentDrifter wrote:


macht_gut wrote:

Broncos!!!


I really hope they beat the Patriots.


So do I! Next Sunday will be a very interesting, exciting, stressful day!
85890 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/17/16 , edited 1/17/16
I can't believe you non-Broncos-fans wouldn't jump at the chance at Peyton's Manning's possible last game to be a loss at home to Tom Brady and Bill Belichick.

It's, like, the perfect way to end his career.
11622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 1/17/16
I hope the Pats win just to piss off everyone in America (except Pats fans)
Posted 1/17/16 , edited 1/17/16
Palmer and Fitz deserve a Super Bowl. I hope the Cards take it home.
85890 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/17/16

dotsforlife wrote:

I hope the Pats win just to piss off everyone in America (except Pats fans)


You.

I like you.
13563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / California
Offline
Posted 1/17/16 , edited 1/17/16
Here's what I'm thinking for next week.
Carolina over Arizona
Patriots over Broncos
85890 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/17/16 , edited 1/17/16
I have to root for Tom Brady. I won't be able to stand an entire Super Bowl of Jim Nantz stroking Peyton.

's ego.

Edit:

Unless it leads to a confession.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.