First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
If you could make your own anime series, what would the title of it be?
47625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 1/15/16
Let me know if a thread like this one exist or not.
Thanks a bunches.

If you want to give it a plot that is fine but I really prefer titles right at the moment. List anything else if you want to.



My Turn:

Either Anarchy Syndrome or God Syndrome.

Enjoy!!!
28724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 1/15/16 , edited 1/15/16
I'd make a magical girl yuri 100%
No idea what to call it...
15169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/15/16
Rise of The Exodus.
Posted 1/15/16
Stars
47625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 1/15/16

Happencheese wrote:

I'd make a magical girl yuri 100%
No idea what to call it...




Mahou Yuri?
28724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 1/15/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


Happencheese wrote:

I'd make a magical girl yuri 100%
No idea what to call it...




Mahou Yuri?


That's pretty good actually! Haha.
242322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
jabberwock island
Offline
Posted 1/15/16 , edited 1/15/16
pedobear high school
47625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 1/15/16

Happencheese wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


Happencheese wrote:

I'd make a magical girl yuri 100%
No idea what to call it...




Mahou Yuri?


That's pretty good actually! Haha.


Thanks.
1353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 1/15/16 , edited 1/15/16
I'd make a show called Qualeshia3, about a girl who always asks interesting questions, where every episode she learns something new.
47625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 1/15/16

HughJack wrote:

I'd make a show called Qualeshia3, about a girl who always asks interesting questions, where every episode she learns something new.


Posted 1/15/16
The Sea is Wet
Posted 1/15/16
40 Year Old Virgin
28724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 1/15/16

40YearOldVirgin wrote:

40 Year Old Virgin


Might offend the general otaku population with that one!
47625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 1/15/16

40YearOldVirgin wrote:

40 Year Old Virgin


*laughing too hard*
Posted 1/15/16

Happencheese wrote:


40YearOldVirgin wrote:

40 Year Old Virgin


Might offend the general otaku population with that one!


Not if he gets transported to another dimension, suddenly has a harem of his own and becomes the most popular guy ever.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.