First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
12 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/15/16


So anybody love FMAB? I love everything about it, the minor characters, the main ones. If there's anything major you want to discuss about it then just drop on by ^.^

Here's a question:
Is Envy a girl or boy? Personally I think its he but that's just me ^.^
104843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 1/15/16
Is a deadly sin.
8026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / florida
Offline
Posted 1/15/16
about the envy thing, confirmed male in the original ANIME, then genderless but modeled after loki the greek god in the manga and brotherhood. so you could say being modeled after loki it would be leaning towards a he, but..... this could be the only time i use the term gender fluid as a real description.
4744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
UK
Offline
Posted 1/20/16
Envy is male but can change to female.
24616 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 1/20/16
Envy is a sexless parasite.
3452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 1/20/16
Envy is a Crona
Posted 1/20/16 , edited 1/20/16
The best Fullmetal.
Posted 1/20/16
I have not watched or read the series in a long time.
1123 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Republic of Lakotah
Offline
Posted 1/20/16
Full Metal Jacket was a pretty good movie.
JuJu26 
27640 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 2/1/16
25029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 10/3/16
Well it's finally here.
418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / FL
Offline
Posted 10/3/16
so if I've never seen anything from this show I can just jump in with this??
25029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 10/3/16 , edited 10/3/16

dudeington wrote:

so if I've never seen anything from this show I can just jump in with this??


Yeah it's a remake of the 2005 anime and it stays closer to the original manga. The first anime is good too just in different ways.
418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / FL
Offline
Posted 10/3/16

MysticGon wrote:


dudeington wrote:

so if I've never seen anything from this show I can just jump in with this??


Yeah it's a remake of the 2005 anime and it stays closer to the original manga. The first anime is good too just in different ways.


I've heard the dub is pretty decent.. and the sub format sucks tbh, I'm not sure which to watch.. I really dont like dubs

LokiLB 
42308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/3/16

lukedollo wrote:

about the envy thing, confirmed male in the original ANIME, then genderless but modeled after loki the greek god in the manga and brotherhood. so you could say being modeled after loki it would be leaning towards a he, but..... this could be the only time i use the term gender fluid as a real description.


Woo! I get to be a Greek god as well as a Norse god now. XD

I'd also go with genderless shapeshifter in Brotherhood.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.