WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply 100 years of beauty - Japan
50676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 1/16/16 , edited 1/16/16
A cool video showing the last 100 years of fashion in Japan.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LobfkvONqs
222813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
jabberwock island
Offline
Posted 1/16/16
Thats beautiful
Banned
20726 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 1/16/16
Proof that Japanese should be considered "white"
16103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 1/16/16
Nice
reinux 
14314 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Vancouver
Offline
Posted 1/16/16

Rujikin wrote:

Proof that Japanese should be considered "white"


Lol, what?
5275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 1/16/16
The 2000's hairstyle with the gigantic poof reminds me of a haircut that moms have and scream "Let me speak with the manager!"
3140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/16/16
wow...thats amazing
Posted 1/16/16
OMG 2010s with the Idol hair... <3
She is beautiful though .
Banned
20726 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 1/16/16 , edited 1/16/16

reinux wrote:


Rujikin wrote:

Proof that Japanese should be considered "white"


Lol, what?


They look whiter than most "whites". Especially anyone from around the Mediterranean.
2047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 1/16/16

Werina wrote:

Thats beautiful


23857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Always my room
Offline
Posted 1/16/16
I love seeing how styles changed through the years
555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / UK
Offline
Posted 1/16/16
Unchanging beauty, no matter the fashion of the decade.
3639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 1/16/16
Looks like the 80s were less of a nightmare there...
50676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 1/16/16

Rujikin wrote:


reinux wrote:


Rujikin wrote:

Proof that Japanese should be considered "white"


Lol, what?


They look whiter than most "whites". Especially anyone from around the Mediterranean.


Are the Polish considered white?
I've heard some people say there not
Banned
20726 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 1/16/16

HuastecoOtaku wrote:


Rujikin wrote:


reinux wrote:


Rujikin wrote:

Proof that Japanese should be considered "white"


Lol, what?


They look whiter than most "whites". Especially anyone from around the Mediterranean.


Are the Polish considered white?
I've heard some people say there not


Well they are whiter than Italians/Greeks so I'd say yes but some people really don't like slavs and don't want to be grouped up with them. Really I don't know why we use colors its a stupid way to group people.

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.