First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply When should we care/feel about others?
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 1/18/16 , edited 1/18/16
Say if there is a similar thread to this

From characters to irl people.

To someone doing something stupid,
don't know anything better (teached, lived like it and so on),
bonding, events happending together is it really that needed to make you feel for them?
to "get" them or try to understand.
(or if you looked it this way, one you knew and allways hated, but still love them deeply even if they do so much wrong)

Monster AMV Johan Liebert - Never Coming Back


Even if they are a "monster"?




Zero no Tsukaima - Take My Hand [amv]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_aAK4VvnFE
Neko Louise vs. Bunny Siesta - What is Cuter?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eliZpnlDfBQ
Posted 1/18/16
when someone is going to do more harm than good to themselves with or without realizing it..or.. when you have experience to show someone how to do something they're doing in a more efficient way

other than that, you can (and should) let people sort out their own battles
Posted 1/18/16
When they care about you too.
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 1/18/16 , edited 1/18/16

sphase wrote: or.. when you have experience to show someone how to do something they're doing in a more efficient way
other than that, you can (and should) let people sort out their own battles
effcient or on on moral, honor, and so on.
also yeah can understand that some battles is just better between the 2 (a personal fight for example)


melodyXXnur wrote: When they care about you too.
Not allways you are going to know that (some likes secrets and being mystical even for many 10's of years)
and some got it just too deep its hard to find, and so on.

Werina 
205424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
LOSERVILLE
Offline
Posted 1/18/16
Dont know
Posted 1/18/16
When it comes naturally to you
6738 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 1/18/16
when i see someone alone and seemingly shut off.
i instinctively have to approach them, i dislike seeing people like that.
25610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / windurst
Offline
Posted 1/18/16
Yes until you get hurt like f*** because you cared too much, then you become a shadow of one's self.
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 1/18/16 , edited 1/18/16

Lifthrasir wrote: when i see someone alone and seemingly shut off.
i instinctively have to approach them.
yeah are like that from time to time, and you get some stories or something else out of it

VanillePink wrote: Yes until you get hurt like f*** because you cared too much, then you become a shadow of one's self.
thats why I never trust anyone that fully, but wish I could from times.

When you though they meant good, but only leaving pain and disaster.
6738 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 1/18/16


nah, i don't have the intent of getting closer. i like keeping my distance.
i just throw them a cookie and leave thereafter.
Posted 1/18/16
When it benefits you.

Let's face it; we're not made to be intrinsically caring for anyone other than ourselves, let's not fool ourselves into thinking we are caring by nature.
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 1/18/16 , edited 1/18/16

40YearOldVirgin wrote: we're not made to be intrinsically caring for anyone other than ourselves
or it mostly came to be that way since we had to survive nature (even though thats becoming less relevant and more people going at each other insted?)
and there is allways somethings that makes us different and why someone would care for the weaker like.
If your mother is ill and other things, I guess it would mean more on the partner to familiy issues or something like that, but then agian you could also say that effort and time was put into creating a familiy etc, and thats why?
Posted 1/18/16

Freddy96NO wrote:


40YearOldVirgin wrote: we're not made to be intrinsically caring for anyone other than ourselves
or it mostly came to be that way since we had to survive nature (even though thats becoming less relevant and more people going at each other insted?)
and there is allways somethings that makes us different and why someone would care for the weaker like.
If your mother is ill and other things, I guess it would mean more on the partner to familiy issues or something like that, but then agian you could also say that effort and time was put into creating a familiy etc, and thats why?


Yeah, as the Asians say it, Filial duties or obligations.
As for parents caring about their child, it's more to do with wanting to ensure that their DNA is secure. That's how it is on a fundamental level. It's why most people want biological offspring of their own instead of adopting because adopting means they're not securing their own DNA, they can't produce the same amount of "caring" for other people's DNA.

It's true, we don't live in primitive times any more. However, our primitive mindset is still there. You can't overwrite it. People try to romanticize human beings, but I think they're lying to themselves.
17266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 1/18/16
Never.
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 1/18/16

40YearOldVirgin wrote: That's how it is on a fundamental level. It's why most people want biological offspring of their own instead of adopting because adopting means they're not securing their own DNA, they can't produce the same amount of "caring" for other people's DNA.
oh if you are going to that then like animals they like or dislike determaned by smell or look,
etc.

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.