First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Mein Kampf Sold Out In Germany
8701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Definitely not EU
Offline
Posted 1/19/16 , edited 1/19/16

Mugen417 wrote:

Why was Stalin worse than Hitler?


Simply put, Hitler was loved by Germany while Stalin was hated. He ruled using terror and killed anyone.


Morbidhanson wrote:

I wasn't addressing you with my statement but, yeah, I'd have to agree with you. I've always questioned the number of deaths caused by Hitler. Estimates range from 4 to 20 million, which is a ridiculous range. And when I ask people what makes them believe the numbers are accurate (since they sound arbitrary or made up), I'm suddenly considered a Hitler worshipper and a Holocaust denier.

Well, technically this is a type of Holocaust denial, but I'm not doubting that the Holocaust actually happened. I am just wondering how many people actually died.


Oh my bad lol. Well you can see the document there, that's how many died. It's bullshit anyway. Those camps started becoming operational in 1943, yet we're to believe 6 million somehow died in 1 year 1/2? Even by todays standards it takes an hour to cremate a body. Cremating 6 million people would take like 50 years at least. And no mass graves or human ash were ever found. The Red Cross themselves even said it didn't happen anyway so I'd rather believe them along with all this evidence.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVmIaBW-HjI

People just don't want to talk about it because political correctness. They so fiercely believe without actually studying it themselves.
14751 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/19/16 , edited 1/19/16

DanteVSTheWorld wrote:
He wasn't any worse than anyone else. In fact Stalin was the worst, yet we were allied because Jews.


Uh, we were allied with Stalin because Russia was under attack and fighting the war, too--AaMoF, they were higher on Adolf's Hit-list than we were--and from the strategically advantageous position of the other side of the continent.
In fact, we were embarrassed that they won the war for us by taking Berlin before we could even get there. FDR didn't think "Uncle Joe" was 100% trustworthy, but he could be militarily reasonable enough to work with at the table.

(No, please, do go on, this is starting to be some good excuse for getting the kids back in history class again.)


Cremating 6 million people would take like 50 years at least.


And cyanide-gassing a hundred--in one camp--would take "like" ten minutes. And they didn't do it just once a day, or in one place.
(And if you're going to play the "But did they find any traces of gas?" auto-response, I'll be happy to put up the documentary for that.)

There were a LOT of state-made films showing how nice things were, and what a holiday camp it was, and how they didn't mind it all--Certainly not the first time a vacation promotional film was ever a less than honest about its crappy accommodations.
5960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/19/16

DanteVSTheWorld wrote:

Simply put, Hitler was loved by Germany while Stalin was hated. He ruled using terror and killed anyone.

Well, Hitler killed a lot of people who disagreed with him too.

Apparently Stalin was inspired to use penal battalions after the Wehrmacht began using them first.


8701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Definitely not EU
Offline
Posted 1/19/16 , edited 1/19/16

cyberfaust wrote:


DanteVSTheWorld wrote:

Simply put, Hitler was loved by Germany while Stalin was hated. He ruled using terror and killed anyone.

Well, Hitler killed a lot of people who disagreed with him too.


As far as I know, no he didn't. Unless you can give me a source?


Ejanss wrote:


DanteVSTheWorld wrote:
He wasn't any worse than anyone else. In fact Stalin was the worst, yet we were allied because Jews.


Uh, we were allied with Stalin because Russia was under attack and fighting the war, too--AaMoF, they were higher on Adolf's Hit-list than we were--and from the strategically advantageous position of the other side of the continent.
In fact, we were embarrassed that they won the war for us by taking Berlin before we could even get there. FDR didn't think "Uncle Joe" was 100% trustworthy, but he could be militarily reasonable enough to work with at the table.


No we were allied because the person who actually created communism in Russia was a Jew. It's got nothing to do with their 'position' or anything. Besides Hitler attacked the Soviets first because he foresaw they were going to attack him and try to take Europe. Hitler would be proven right because at the end of the War, documents from the Soviets would show their plans on attacking Europe.


DanteVSTheWorld wrote:


Cremating 6 million people would take like 50 years at least.


And cyanide-gassing a hundred--in one camp--would take "like" ten minutes. And they didn't do it just once a day, or in one place.
(And if you're going to play the "But did they find any traces of gas?" auto-response, I'll be happy to put up the documentary for that.)

There were a LOT of state-made films showing how nice things were, and what a holiday camp it was, and how they didn't mind it all--Certainly not the first time a vacation promotional film was ever a less than honest about its crappy accommodations.


They didn't find any traces of gas.

Source - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyUQAyhf1dQ
3254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 1/19/16
Can't we all agree that everyone was evil at some point?
14751 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/19/16 , edited 1/19/16



DanteVSTheWorld wrote:Cremating 6 million people would take like 50 years at least.


And cyanide-gassing a hundred--in one camp--would take "like" ten minutes. And they didn't do it just once a day, or in one place.
(And if you're going to play the "But did they find any traces of gas?" auto-response, I'll be happy to put up the documentary for that.).


They didn't find any traces of gas. People already went in to examine and couldn't find any, not to mention it there were no 'chambers' that could be used for gas as you would need a very solid, secluded room with a steel plated door and no windows. Except the doors were flimsy and wooden, there were windows, etc.


Uh, the "people" was one guy, he literally had no idea what he was doing, and he did it wrong:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63pZRmcGZ3E

(TOLD ya I had it. )
OutSiN 
5124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Brazil
Offline
Posted 1/19/16

DanteVSTheWorld wrote:


Mugen417 wrote:

Why was Stalin worse than Hitler?


Simply put, Hitler was loved by Germany while Stalin was hated. He ruled using terror and killed anyone.


Both were dictators who completely controlled mass media in their respective countries, so the argument that "Hitler was loved" doesn't really work because: a - most of the information regarding public opinion from back then was likely forged and b - even if Hitler was indeed super popular, he did it through intense state propaganda and complete control of media (not to say that Stalin didn't do the same, he did, and that's why nowadays people consider him horrible as well ).
Nowadays both are pretty universally hated.

Also, the opposition was persecuted in Nazi Germany just as much as it was it was on the USSR, most notably the Socialist and Communists.
8701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Definitely not EU
Offline
Posted 1/19/16

Ejanss wrote

Uh, the "people" was one guy, he literally had no idea what he was doing, and he did it wrong:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63pZRmcGZ3E

(TOLD ya I had it. )


Check my post again.


OutSiN wrote:


DanteVSTheWorld wrote:


Mugen417 wrote:

Why was Stalin worse than Hitler?


Simply put, Hitler was loved by Germany while Stalin was hated. He ruled using terror and killed anyone.


Both were dictators who completely controlled mass media in their respective countries, so the argument that "Hitler was loved" doesn't really work because: a - most of the information regarding public opinion from back then was likely forged and b - even if Hitler was indeed super popular, he did it through intense state propaganda and complete control of media (not to say that Stalin didn't do the same, he did, and that's why nowadays people consider him horrible as well ).
Nowadays both are pretty universally hated.

Also, the opposition was persecuted in Nazi Germany just as much as it was it was on the USSR, most notably the Socialist and Communists.


No... Hitler saved and liberated Germany, he turned the country into an economic success, pulled them out of the great depression, and was loved and he done a lot more things too, not because of control of media or whatever. Every single soldier fiercely fought to the end for him and their country, which always made me question myself, why would that be, if he was bad. Simply put, Hitler kicked the Jews out of power in banks/media, become a powerhouse, thus we declared war on him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDLyKSYRqXM
13051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 1/19/16
What a sad topic indeed..
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana.


15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 1/19/16
Well the nazi's didn't have respect for others property, and so they didn't have the respect for those who lived like they did and then they felt like they could do anything to anyone including power usage as sexaul on women or killing of others and could use they easy "blame" them or ....
8701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Definitely not EU
Offline
Posted 1/19/16 , edited 1/19/16

abelpinheiro wrote:

What a sad topic indeed..
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana.



Shindler's list is a good movie, but it's not true. It's actually based on a book, which is fiction. As for the Pianist, that was a true story, but that showed life in ghettos, nothing to do with gas chambers.
11769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/19/16 , edited 1/19/16
I was thinking about correcting DanteVSTheWor but absolutly everything he writes is wrong. Even the numbers and calculations are just wrong (45-43=1,5? 1943 is wrong, there have been 7 Vernichtungslager and about 1000 Konzentrationslager, not just Ausschwitz...).

Edit: Ok after reading his last post it's clear to me that this guy is just joking. Nobody can be that dumb.
8701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Definitely not EU
Offline
Posted 1/19/16 , edited 1/19/16

srlan23 wrote:

I was thinking about correcting DanteVSTheWor but absolutly everything he writes is wrong. Even the numbers and calculations are just wrong (45-43=1,5? 1943 is wrong, there have been 7 Vernichtungslager and about 1000 Konzentrationslager, not just Ausschwitz...).

Edit: Ok after reading his last post it's clear to me that this guy is just joking. Nobody can be that dumb.


I've actually posted proof and sources of my claims, so it's not like its my opinion, it's fact. You're going to tell me The Red Cross is wrong? Maybe you can show me just 1, 1 source that proves gassings occurred?

Also the camp was Liberated in January 1945, they were operational mid 1943, so that's 1 year and a half. Don't tell me my numbers are wrong.

It's much more believable they were used as work camps to help aid Germany in the war, rather than a mass execution site where no evidence exists.
11769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/19/16 , edited 1/19/16
Why should I? If you wouldn't deny every evidence, every fact that proofs you're wrong you wouldn't write such stupid things. The fact that you really believe what you are writing and that you are unable to think about those "facts" proofs that it would be absolutly stupid to discuss this topic with you. You're already lost. It would be just a waist of time. If you want evidences, google it. You'll find them within a minute. But you will deny it anyway so why should I waist so much time with you?
7549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Ark-La-Tex
Online
Posted 1/19/16
I'm a little reluctant to jump in, but what the hell...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoHQIlleCn4
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.