First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Would you rather be a wizard or a Jedi?
672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/24/16 , edited 1/24/16
Wizards would be fine
10186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Michigan city Ind...
Offline
Posted 1/24/16 , edited 1/24/16
Wizard hands down nothing beats dropping a meteor on someones head or opening a mini black hole to destroy whole armies at once. I also noticed something I never really did when I saw the newest star wars movie, I found it odd that the light side of the force is able to mind control people. I mean forcing someone to do something against their will seems really dark and evil compare to what the dark side can do. Makes you wonder if the so called light side is the evil side.
385 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/24/16 , edited 5/20/16
A Jedi. Waving around a wooden stick and saying spells sounds annoying. How are you supposed to remember which spell is which? With a light saber if you want to slice someones arm off, well, its getting sliced off without having to say a bunch of crap first.
Posted 1/24/16 , edited 1/24/16

FilipinaMelina wrote:

A Jedi. Waving around a wooden stick and saying spells sounds annoying. How are you supposed to remember which spell is which? With a light saber if you want to slice someones arm off, well, its getting sliced off without having to say a bunch of crap first.


I was gonna say Wizard, but you have convinced me. Also can't forget about the Force. Oh the fun I could have with the Force.

It's time for my break and my checklane light is off yet people still come *waves hand* This is not the checklane you are looking for.
47839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / SC
Offline
Posted 1/24/16 , edited 1/24/16

Stonewolfe wrote:

Jedi are space wizards...


exactly. so be a jedi and you can be both
3133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Minnesota, USA
Offline
Posted 1/24/16 , edited 1/24/16
Your a Jedi Harry!
A what?!

I would be a wizard, one who makes a entrance with the most obvious magical thunderstorm you could ever imagine.
6309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 1/24/16 , edited 5/20/16

Zarathustra wrote:

Wizard hands down nothing beats dropping a meteor on someones head or opening a mini black hole to destroy whole armies at once. I also noticed something I never really did when I saw the newest star wars movie, I found it odd that the light side of the force is able to mind control people. I mean forcing someone to do something against their will seems really dark and evil compare to what the dark side can do. Makes you wonder if the so called light side is the evil side.


You do know that Luke was able to move a "gravitic anomaly" (mini-black hole) using the force right?

I'd be a Jedi. You don't know how strong the force is, the posibilities are limitless. I mean if the ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the force then surely there are not many wizards that do more than destroy planets. Yea black holes are cool but I can just get myself a pet Dovin Basal.
30098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/24/16 , edited 1/24/16

stars201 wrote:

I want to be like Harry Potter

I'm STILL waiting for my letter to arrive


^
20695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Kansas
Offline
Posted 1/24/16 , edited 1/24/16

Sogno- wrote:


Stonewolfe wrote:

Jedi are space wizards...


exactly. so be a jedi and you can be both

Jedi aren't space wizards, they're space paladins. Jedi code is rather restrictive. Wizard is probably better for this reason alone.
3504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Indiana
Offline
Posted 1/24/16 , edited 5/4/16
wizard so I can join fairy tail
106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F
Offline
Posted 1/24/16 , edited 1/24/16
I'd much rather be a wizard. I'm more of a fantasy fan than a sci-fi one, plus I don't like Star Wars that much.

Think of all the cool stuff you could do with m a g i c !
7198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/24/16 , edited 1/25/16
Wizard! I have a stack of supplemental RPG books brimming with magic spells.
Posted 1/24/16 , edited 1/25/16
WIZARD

WIIIIIIIIZARRRRRDDDDD

WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZAAAAARRRRRRRRDDDDDD


111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Nebraska, USA
Offline
Posted 1/24/16 , edited 1/25/16
Wizard fo sho.
Posted 1/25/16 , edited 1/25/16
Cleric.
Clerics fight zombies and if you worship Waukeen, it's all about the money.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.