First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply GAME | Guess The Character
Excalibur
17442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Kazamatsuri
Offline
Posted 1/24/16
Is he Orochimaru?
Excalibur
6209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Uchiha Village
Online
Posted 1/24/16

lexarcom wrote:

Is he Orochimaru?


Conggraaatss, you can pick the next character
Excalibur
17442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Kazamatsuri
Offline
Posted 1/25/16 , edited 1/25/16
Here's my clue: She's a crazy female character.
Excalibur
6209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Uchiha Village
Online
Posted 1/25/16

lexarcom wrote:

Here's my clue: She's a crazy female character.


Is it Yuno?
Excalibur
17442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Kazamatsuri
Offline
Posted 1/25/16

ace1117783 wrote:


lexarcom wrote:

Here's my clue: She's a crazy female character.


Is it Yuno?


No! But she has similar features to her.
Excalibur
6209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Uchiha Village
Online
Posted 1/25/16
Is it from an anime with less than 50 episodes?
Excalibur
17442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Kazamatsuri
Offline
Posted 1/25/16

ace1117783 wrote:

Is it from an anime with less than 50 episodes?


YES!
Excalibur
6209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Uchiha Village
Online
Posted 1/26/16
Is it Mirai Nikki?
Excalibur
17442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Kazamatsuri
Offline
Posted 1/26/16
NO!
Excalibur
6209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Uchiha Village
Online
Posted 1/26/16
Is it from future diary ?!!!
Excalibur
17442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Kazamatsuri
Offline
Posted 1/26/16

ace1117783 wrote:

Is it from future diary ?!!!


Future Diary is Mirai Nikki. And NO.

This maybe a hard character to guess!

Here's another clue : She has long hair!
Posted 1/26/16

lexarcom wrote:


ace1117783 wrote:

Is it from future diary ?!!!


Future Diary is Mirai Nikki. And NO.

This maybe a hard character to guess!

Here's another clue : She has long hair!


Sonozaki Mion from Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.
Excalibur
17442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Kazamatsuri
Offline
Posted 1/26/16 , edited 1/26/16

LightningDragonSlayerLaxus wrote:


lexarcom wrote:


ace1117783 wrote:

Is it from future diary ?!!!


Future Diary is Mirai Nikki. And NO.

This maybe a hard character to guess!

Here's another clue : She has long hair!


Sonozaki Mion from Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.


NO.

Here's another clue : She is not one of the Main Characters of the series shes from.
Posted 1/26/16

lexarcom wrote:


LightningDragonSlayerLaxus wrote:


lexarcom wrote:


ace1117783 wrote:

Is it from future diary ?!!!


Future Diary is Mirai Nikki. And NO.

This maybe a hard character to guess!

Here's another clue : She has long hair!


Sonozaki Mion from Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.


NO.

Here's another clue : She is not one of the Main Characters of the series shes from.


Anna from Shimoeta?
Excalibur
17442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Kazamatsuri
Offline
Posted 1/26/16

LightningDragonSlayerLaxus wrote:


lexarcom wrote:


LightningDragonSlayerLaxus wrote:


lexarcom wrote:


ace1117783 wrote:

Is it from future diary ?!!!


Future Diary is Mirai Nikki. And NO.

This maybe a hard character to guess!

Here's another clue : She has long hair!


Sonozaki Mion from Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.


NO.

Here's another clue : She is not one of the Main Characters of the series shes from.


Anna from Shimoeta?



NO.

Here's a clue that will probably give it away but way not : She is the Main Character's Sensei
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.