First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply GAME | Guess The Character
Excalibur
17442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Kazamatsuri
Offline
Posted 1/28/16

xxDarkAngel94xx wrote:



Yes ^^"7


Does he go to High School?
Excalibur
17442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Kazamatsuri
Offline
Posted 1/28/16

xxDarkAngel94xx wrote:



Yes ^^"7


Does he go to High School?
Excalibur
6197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Uchiha Village
Offline
Posted 1/28/16
Is he in an anime with over 50 episodes?
Corrupted Spirit (dark)
5341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/28/16 , edited 1/28/16

lexarcom wrote:


xxDarkAngel94xx wrote:



Yes ^^"7


Does he go to High School?

No ^^




ace1117783 wrote:

Is he in an anime with over 50 episodes?

Yes ^^
Hint: This anime aired on October 21st 2009 and is still ongoing. It is quite popular and is on Crunchyroll.
Excalibur
17442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Kazamatsuri
Offline
Posted 1/28/16

xxDarkAngel94xx wrote:


lexarcom wrote:


xxDarkAngel94xx wrote:



Yes ^^"7


Does he go to High School?

No ^^




ace1117783 wrote:

Is he in an anime with over 50 episodes?

Yes ^^
Hint: This anime aired on October 21st 2009 and is still ongoing. It is quite popular and is on Crunchyroll.


Is it Zeref Dragneel?
Corrupted Spirit (dark)
5341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/28/16


Yes! ^^ Haha that was fast XD
Excalibur
17442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Kazamatsuri
Offline
Posted 1/28/16
My last character was kind of hard. But this character will be even harder!!!

CLUE : She is a Female Character with Black Hair!

Posted 1/28/16 , edited 1/28/16
Is she from a harem anime?
Excalibur
17442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Kazamatsuri
Offline
Posted 1/28/16

LightningDragonSlayerLaxus wrote:

Is she from a harem anime?


YES!! So good luck guessing every harem anime out there!
Posted 1/28/16

lexarcom wrote:


LightningDragonSlayerLaxus wrote:

Is she from a harem anime?


YES!! So good luck guessing every harem anime out there!


Am I allowed to give up?

Nah jk Did this anime air after 2010?
Excalibur
17442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Kazamatsuri
Offline
Posted 1/28/16

LightningDragonSlayerLaxus wrote:


lexarcom wrote:


LightningDragonSlayerLaxus wrote:

Is she from a harem anime?


YES!! So good luck guessing every harem anime out there!


Am I allowed to give up?

Nah jk Did this anime air after 2010?


NO!
Posted 1/28/16

lexarcom wrote:


LightningDragonSlayerLaxus wrote:


lexarcom wrote:


LightningDragonSlayerLaxus wrote:

Is she from a harem anime?


YES!! So good luck guessing every harem anime out there!


Am I allowed to give up?

Nah jk Did this anime air after 2010?


NO!


Did it air before 2000?
Excalibur
17442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Kazamatsuri
Offline
Posted 1/28/16

LightningDragonSlayerLaxus wrote:


lexarcom wrote:


LightningDragonSlayerLaxus wrote:


lexarcom wrote:


LightningDragonSlayerLaxus wrote:

Is she from a harem anime?


YES!! So good luck guessing every harem anime out there!


Am I allowed to give up?

Nah jk Did this anime air after 2010?


NO!


Did it air before 2000?


NO!
Posted 1/28/16


Did it air before 2005?
Excalibur
17442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Kazamatsuri
Offline
Posted 1/28/16

LightningDragonSlayerLaxus wrote:



Did it air before 2005?



YES!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.