First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Germans battle refugee sex assaults with signs, cartoons
1322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
102 / M / Hicksville Ohio(n...
Offline
Posted 1/23/16
Anyone speak german?



Ladies, it's safe for you to go out at night again in germany.




Mean while, some where in American.........


Got to love(fear) those American women
17654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 1/23/16
"No verbal and physical sexual harassment towards women (allowed), no matter what they wear!" That'd be a rough translation of the first picture.
8701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Definitely not EU
Offline
Posted 1/23/16
Shouldn't the hand be black, to better represent refugees? Or would that be racist lmao.
Posted 1/23/16 , edited 1/23/16

DanteVSTheWorld wrote:

Shouldn't the hand be black, to better represent refugees? Or would that be racist lmao.


The sign can be applied to anyone. White college students looking for release, refugees (Do they even read German?) Etc. It's just a color. Let's not dig too deeply in it. I doubt the artist actually put THAT much thought into it.
8701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Definitely not EU
Offline
Posted 1/23/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


DanteVSTheWorld wrote:

Shouldn't the hand be black, to better represent refugees? Or would that be racist lmao.


The sign can be applied to anyone. White college students looking for release, refugees (Do they even read German?) Etc. It's just a color. Let's not dig too deeply in it. I doubt the artist actually put THAT much thought into it.


It's not even Germans doing it though, it's refugees doing all the sexual assaulting. Plenty of pools in Germany have banned them already because of it.
Posted 1/23/16

DanteVSTheWorld wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


DanteVSTheWorld wrote:

Shouldn't the hand be black, to better represent refugees? Or would that be racist lmao.


The sign can be applied to anyone. White college students looking for release, refugees (Do they even read German?) Etc. It's just a color. Let's not dig too deeply in it. I doubt the artist actually put THAT much thought into it.


It's not even Germans doing it though, it's refugees doing all the sexual assaulting. Plenty of pools in Germany have banned them already because of it.


I don't see why we have to make the signs about race necessarily. I mean, why make black lives matters when it is really about police brutality as a whole? I think it's a good message that could/should be applied to everyone.
25145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Beyond The Wall
Offline
Posted 1/23/16 , edited 1/23/16
If the 4th Reich starts because Germans get fed up with the refugees bullshit, I wont even feel bad
10228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 1/23/16
Yeah... because the refugees did it because they didn't realise it was wrong. if only there had been some cartoons to show them the way! -sarcasm-

Some cartoon signs are not going to help at all. People commit sexual assault because they want to and they don't care who they hurt. They don't think it's okay. They know it is wrong but they don't care. And if they're refugees some of them probably can't speak German anyway.
3326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 1/23/16
Sauce of pic? /
5019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 1/23/16
Cartoon signs aren't going to work. Just like "Gun Free Zones" don't work.
10619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Rabbit Horse
Online
Posted 1/23/16
the refugees come from places where women's right is virtually non-existant (and a status-quo for centuries). not all of them commit those crimes, but those who do won't care if they see a sign telling them not to.
33369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Socal
Offline
Posted 1/23/16 , edited 1/23/16
Women with guns, I like it



and I don't even like guns hahaha

I blame really aggressive dudes I've met, the "you looking at me funny?!" type

I think really aggressive people should not carry weapons
27273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 1/23/16
Do the offenders get deported?
11779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/23/16

DanteVSTheWorld wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


DanteVSTheWorld wrote:

Shouldn't the hand be black, to better represent refugees? Or would that be racist lmao.


The sign can be applied to anyone. White college students looking for release, refugees (Do they even read German?) Etc. It's just a color. Let's not dig too deeply in it. I doubt the artist actually put THAT much thought into it.


It's not even Germans doing it though, it's refugees doing all the sexual assaulting. Plenty of pools in Germany have banned them already because of it.


This is wrong. I'm a german woman, believe me, that's not true at all.
And there was only one indoor pool who have banned them but just for a week.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.