First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Star Wars: The Force Awakens' As An Anime Opening.
Posted 1/23/16

Imperiex wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN_CP4SuoTU

It took the guy like three or four years or something to draw and animate all of it. Closest I have seen to a Star Wars anime.


Thanks, I forgot about this. I going to add this to my post.
10228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 1/25/16 , edited 1/25/16


Charizam wrote:


eclair-lumiere wrote:

Oh, and thank you for reminding of another reason this shouldn't be an anime. Butthurt Star Wars fans would be complaining, lol


Just like the fans that were complaining about the animated series we already have?
Why don't you go back to watching your shota shit instead of attempting to be petty.






I didn't even know there was an animated version of Star Wars already. Wanna know why? Because I don't give a shit about Star Wars. All the butt-hurt Star Wars fans need to calm down. Why don't you go back to watching your dumb space films?
10228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 1/25/16



First has nothing to do with mecha. 2 it has been done before and successfully. Personal taste is another thing entirely. Never good? That an opinion, which I do not share.

Dragonball Evolution was shit, because they try to change what it was and fail.
I have seen live actions of anime series before and be good.

Mass Effect was turned into an anime movie and it was good in my opinion.


There All You Need Is Kill live action too. People keep telling me is good.


Then there the Halo Legends anime shorts films and live action Online series.



Like I say it has been done before and successfully.
Like the Marvel Anime four television anime series.
Iron Man anime.
Wolverine anime. I love this one.
X-Men anime.
Blade anime too. I enjoy this one too.
Following the TV series, Madhouse animated different Marvel Anime films.
The first was Iron Man: Rise of Technovore, a direct-to-video film directed by Hiroshi Hamasaki, which was released on April 16, 2013 in the United States.
The second was Avengers Confidential: Black Widow & Punisher which was released on March 25, 2014 in the United States.

See it has been done many times before and been successful.


People keep saying it has nothing do with mecha, but you can't get away from the fact that it is a sci-fi franchise set in space. There may not be mech suits but it's still heavily sci fi and technology orientated. And I don't like that genre in any medium so I wouldn't watch it. What's wrong with that? Not everyone enjoys robots and space ships.

There may be some examples of things being adapted well but usually it's done horribly. And is there really a point to it anyway? The already existing fans will think it won't be as good as the original (and they're probably right). Whereas people who are new to the franchise wouldn't be interested.

Also, the Edge of Tomorrow film is (in my opinion) complete and utter shit.
10228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 1/25/16


Ahh you see, you always picking a fight with people. It always the same thing with you. People disagree with you,so they must be Butthurt or something.


People are starting a fight with me because I said I don't like sci-fi and wouldn't watch it. That seems pretty butthurt to me. Some people don't like sci-fi so just deal with it. Not every single person on the planet wants to watch a film with spaceships, laser guns and robots
Posted 1/25/16 , edited 1/25/16

eclair-lumiere wrote:




First has nothing to do with mecha. 2 it has been done before and successfully. Personal taste is another thing entirely. Never good? That an opinion, which I do not share.

Dragonball Evolution was shit, because they try to change what it was and fail.
I have seen live actions of anime series before and be good.

Mass Effect was turned into an anime movie and it was good in my opinion.


There All You Need Is Kill live action too. People keep telling me is good.


Then there the Halo Legends anime shorts films and live action Online series.



Like I say it has been done before and successfully.
Like the Marvel Anime four television anime series.
Iron Man anime.
Wolverine anime. I love this one.
X-Men anime.
Blade anime too. I enjoy this one too.
Following the TV series, Madhouse animated different Marvel Anime films.
The first was Iron Man: Rise of Technovore, a direct-to-video film directed by Hiroshi Hamasaki, which was released on April 16, 2013 in the United States.
The second was Avengers Confidential: Black Widow & Punisher which was released on March 25, 2014 in the United States.

See it has been done many times before and been successful.




You don't like sci-fi franchise set in space. That is fine. Yeah be original and bring new people into it. That the opinion of the fans, we haven't even poll yet. So that argument is without substance. That also no a reason to not do anything new with it. Now that a BS logic right there. That no true. There always people who gain an interest in something being done differently. Then proceed to become fans of it. Just like people who never have read a manga or a book before but when and read the original source, because they saw the anime. Well, that an opinion as well. One that I no going to fight you over it. Since I haven't seen it.
Posted 1/25/16 , edited 1/25/16

eclair-lumiere wrote:





Whatever you say.
10228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 1/26/16



You don't like sci-fi franchise set in space. That is fine. Yeah be original and bring new people into it. That the opinion of the fans, we haven't even poll yet. So that argument is without substance. That also no a reason to not do anything new with it. Now that a BS logic right there. That no true. There always people who gain an interest in something being done differently. Then proceed to become fans of it. Just like people who never have read a manga or a book before but when and read the original source, because they saw the anime. Well, that an opinion as well. One that I no going to fight you over it. Since I haven't seen it.



Your argument might look a bit more sensible if you could spell properly -_-

Well anyway, most of the time it doesn't lead to people discovering the original source. People don't usually bother to find out where the original came from.
Posted 1/26/16 , edited 1/26/16


You are no one to talk. Also, what are you smoking? and give me some of that. You really have no idea what you are even talking about.
The fact that books, manga, novels and light novels, any other medium become more popular when it get some sort of adaptation. Is proof of your BS and ignorance. How can you say even have the balls to say something so untrue is an amazing feat.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.