First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Where do I go to cash in on my privilege?
3228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/23/16
Hi guys, I need some help.

I've been informed by many people that I get inherent privileges for being a white male, and in particular that an organization called "the Patriarchy" will give me lots of support.

I was wondering if any of you knew who I would have to get in touch with in order to receive my benefits package and/or Patriarchy ID card. (I've looked at partiarchy.org and .com, but they're both just parked domain names.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avu5NT1ZYT8
10394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 1/23/16 , edited 1/23/16

sarteck wrote:

Hi guys, I need some help.

I've been informed by many people that I get inherent privileges for being a white male, and in particular that an organization called "the Patriarchy" will give me lots of support.

I was wondering if any of you knew who I would have to get in touch with in order to receive my benefits package and/or Patriarchy ID card. (I've looked at partiarchy.org and .com, but they're both just parked domain names.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avu5NT1ZYT8


Good question.

Do I need to file these when I do my taxes? I'd hate to miss something and get hit with it in an audit. :/

Also, if I need to apply for food stamps, unemployment, etc.... is there a line or something, like a quick-list, I can get in for being a white male?

3228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/23/16

HolyDrumstick wrote:

Good question.

Do I need to file these when I do my taxes? I'd hate to miss something and get hit with it in an audit. :/

Also, if I need to apply for food stamps, unemployment, etc.... is there a line or something, like a quick-list, I can get in for being a white male?



Exactly, I'd like to be able to cash in on the benefits before the market crashes and we have to start punching upwards.

10394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 1/23/16

sarteck wrote:


The only problem I have with tis is that I rather like pumpkin spiced lattes from Starbucks. Sure, I drink my coffee black, most of the time, but still.... IT'S OFFENSIVE!!!! (<--Is that how you punch upwards? Am I doing it right? Just want to be prepared.)
8029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Naked in a pine tree
Offline
Posted 1/23/16 , edited 1/24/16

sarteck wrote:

Hi guys, I need some help.

I've been informed by many people that I get inherent privileges for being a white male, and in particular that an organization called "the Patriarchy" will give me lots of support.

I was wondering if any of you knew who I would have to get in touch with in order to receive my benefits package and/or Patriarchy ID card. (I've looked at partiarchy.org and .com, but they're both just parked domain names.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avu5NT1ZYT8


Go to Compton, they'll cash you in.
3228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/23/16 , edited 1/24/16

HolyDrumstick wrote:


sarteck wrote:


The only problem I have with tis is that I rather like pumpkin spiced lattes from Starbucks. Sure, I drink my coffee black, most of the time, but still.... IT'S OFFENSIVE!!!! (<--Is that how you punch upwards? Am I doing it right? Just want to be prepared.)


I believe you also have to mention "oppression" as well as at least one "-ism" or "-phobia" in order for it to be effective. Unfortunately, I'm having a difficult time confirming the exact rules.




netdisorder wrote:

Go to Compton, they'll cash you in.


Is that where Patriarchy HQ is located?
10394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 1/23/16 , edited 1/23/16

netdisorder wrote:
Go to Compton, they'll cash you in.


Yeah, I'm sure they would. Because that really shows how racist and privileged white men are.... being jumped and/or shot at by a bunch of ignorant ghetto black folks. Like those poor English tourists that got killed in the wrong side of town, because they were white (oh, the media didn't shove that one down your throat? Go figure.)

8029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Naked in a pine tree
Offline
Posted 1/23/16

HolyDrumstick wrote:


netdisorder wrote:
Go to Compton, they'll cash you in.


Yeah, I'm sure they would. Because that really shows how racist and privileged white men are.... being jumped and/or shot at by a bunch of ignorant ghetto black folks. Like those poor English tourists that got killed in the wrong side of town, because they were white (oh, the media didn't shove that one down your throat? Go figure.)



The media can't shove it down my throat even if they want to when I can't even afford cable TV
48042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 1/23/16
Well, I'm not sure how it works in other countries, but in America, I'm pretty sure you get signed up automatically at birth for an opt-out only program where benefits are delivered directly to you automatically until you inform the distributor you no longer wish to receive them. As I understand it, however, the distributors have roughly the attention span of an email-spam campaign, and will continue sending benefits as though the 'unsubscribe' button you pressed never actually existed, leading many to believe that, in fact, internet spam is completely normal and not worth the trouble of getting rid of. Most people, as I understand it, have a program that automatically files it in a seperate folder so that, these days, most people don't even see how much spam they still receive. At least, that's how I understand it.
10394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 1/23/16 , edited 1/23/16

netdisorder wrote:

The media can't shove it down my throat even if they want to when I can't even afford cable TV


Neither can I. Does that make me oppressed?
3228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/23/16

theYchromosome wrote:

Well, I'm not sure how it works in other countries, but in America, I'm pretty sure you get signed up automatically at birth for an opt-out only program where benefits are delivered directly to you automatically until you inform the distributor you no longer wish to receive them. As I understand it, however, the distributors have roughly the attention span of an email-spam campaign, and will continue sending benefits as though the 'unsubscribe' button you pressed never actually existed, leading many to believe that, in fact, internet spam is completely normal and not worth the trouble of getting rid of. Most people, as I understand it, have a program that automatically files it in a seperate folder so that, these days, most people don't even see how much spam they still receive. At least, that's how I understand it.


Hmm, I think the Patriarchy Database must have missed my brother and me, because we don't seem to enjoy any more benefits than our sister does.

Unless... Do women have a "Matriarchy" organization that grants them privileges and benefits as well? If so, then maybe that's why we cannot see the differences.
10394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 1/23/16
On a serious note.... Can someone actually explain how I have benefits for being a white male. Like seriously.

Because I don't feel like I've got a red carpet on life or anything.
3228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/23/16

HolyDrumstick wrote:

On a serious note.... Can someone actually explain how I have benefits for being a white male. Like seriously.

Because I don't feel like I've got a red carpet on life or anything.


If we HAVE to get serious... You don't.

Privilege and benefits don't come from race or gender nowadays (in the Western world, anyhow). It's all socio-economic status. Basically, how rich you and those around you are.

If you're poor (no matter how much melanin you have in your skin or how much flesh hangs between your legs), you're just as under-privileged as the other poor guy behind you who is also buying 12-pack Ramen at Kroger.
10394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 1/23/16 , edited 1/24/16

sarteck wrote:


HolyDrumstick wrote:

On a serious note.... Can someone actually explain how I have benefits for being a white male. Like seriously.

Because I don't feel like I've got a red carpet on life or anything.


If we HAVE to get serious... You don't.

Privilege and benefits don't come from race or gender nowadays (in the Western world, anyhow). It's all socio-economic status. Basically, how rich you and those around you are.

If you're poor (no matter how much melanin you have in your skin or how much flesh hangs between your legs), you're just as under-privileged as the other poor guy behind you who is also buying 12-pack Ramen at Kroger.


I know, but I really wanted to hear their thoughts on it. ;)

You're right though. Money is the most important thing, not color, culture, or creed.
6126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / US
Offline
Posted 1/23/16

Ahhhhh, I missed Sarteck.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.