First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
I want to learn Japanese language!
1614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Hell
Offline
Posted 11/25/06 , edited 3/22/09
Any website that can teach me how to understand Japanese. I am Anime lover I, I hate waiting for subtitled one.

More information
Taken from the following thread:http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-482954/are-you-learning-japanese/
Courtesy of AkioFurukawa

First, this site: http://www.learn-hiragana-katakana.com/japanese-phrases/ has a lot of things to do. That particular link will take you to phrases that have helped me out a bit. But the better things are on the right side. There are lists and lists of lessons and games you can play. The Hiragana game is SUPER useful. It's how I learned my Hiragana in no time.

Second, some computer software called Keyhole TV. When people say they're Japanese is getting worse because they have no way to practice it, it's TRUE! Really, you feel it leaving you the more you don't use it.
Keyhole TV is basically a program that allows you to tune in to Japanese TV stations (yes, the ones that they're watching right now) and watch them for as long as you'd like. You can listen to news, watch cartoons, etc etc.. And with that, you can practice your Japanese by listening intently and seeing what you can figure out from what they're saying.

3rd, this game for Nintendo DS called "Kanji Sonomama Rakubiki Jiten." It's a little dictionary for the DS that will help a lot with words you don't know, and give you phrases, etc etc. It's super helpful.

A lot of my info I got from a girl on Youtube who shares this sorta stuff, so...
If you need help getting Keyhole TV, go to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS4Rc18xoLU

If you need help with the DS game, go to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Et_-4PcQRo4
________________________________________

~post edited by animoo_x
3353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Azeroth
Offline
Posted 11/25/06
yeah the sitte he posted is really good, i know most of my japenese through that

46535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/25/06
8312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 11/25/06

FlameKiss wrote:

Any website that can teach me how to understand Japanese. I am Anime lover I, I hate waiting for subtitled one.


haha, youre funny
it will take you several years to be able to follow what is being said without subtitles
im talking 7 or 8
24982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/25/06
go to japanese school.. like mi friend she's on her second year but she still can;'t fully watch it raw so yeah punk your rite.
8312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 11/25/06

Keroro wrote:

go to japanese school.. like mi friend she's on her second year but she still can;'t fully watch it raw so yeah punk your rite.


of course im fuckin right, im in my second year too, and i can only get very few parts of it

and since when have a ever been wrong anyways?
3353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Azeroth
Offline
Posted 11/25/06

punkfilter wrote:


Keroro wrote:

go to japanese school.. like mi friend she's on her second year but she still can;'t fully watch it raw so yeah punk your rite.


of course im fuckin right, im in my second year too, and i can only get very few parts of it

and since when have a ever been wrong anyways?


umm i think your just a cokcy not tight guy

and just becuase you cant learn japenese and you suck at it doest mean he cant

dont talk like your the shit
8312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 11/25/06

JJDynamite77 wrote:


punkfilter wrote:


Keroro wrote:

go to japanese school.. like mi friend she's on her second year but she still can;'t fully watch it raw so yeah punk your rite.


of course im fuckin right, im in my second year too, and i can only get very few parts of it

and since when have a ever been wrong anyways?


umm i think your just a cokcy not tight guy

and just becuase you cant learn japenese and you suck at it doest mean he cant

dont talk like your the shit


dont fuckin PMS all over me k?
if you have ever talked to me before you would know i was kidding
but no, you assume random shit and say things that are completely wrong,

so basically, dont call people out if ou dont know a fuckin thing about them
14495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Way of The Ninja...
Offline
Posted 11/25/06

punkfilter wrote:


JJDynamite77 wrote:


punkfilter wrote:


Keroro wrote:

go to japanese school.. like mi friend she's on her second year but she still can;'t fully watch it raw so yeah punk your rite.


of course im fuckin right, im in my second year too, and i can only get very few parts of it

and since when have a ever been wrong anyways?


umm i think your just a cokcy not tight guy

and just becuase you cant learn japenese and you suck at it doest mean he cant

dont talk like your the shit


dont fuckin PMS all over me k?
if you have ever talked to me before you would know i was kidding
but no, you assume random shit and say things that are completely wrong,

so basically, dont call people out if ou dont know a fuckin thing about them


Right on. Fight the idiot power PF

8312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 11/25/06

quater wrote:


punkfilter wrote:


JJDynamite77 wrote:


punkfilter wrote:


Keroro wrote:

go to japanese school.. like mi friend she's on her second year but she still can;'t fully watch it raw so yeah punk your rite.


of course im fuckin right, im in my second year too, and i can only get very few parts of it

and since when have a ever been wrong anyways?


umm i think your just a cokcy not tight guy

and just becuase you cant learn japenese and you suck at it doest mean he cant

dont talk like your the shit


dont fuckin PMS all over me k?
if you have ever talked to me before you would know i was kidding
but no, you assume random shit and say things that are completely wrong,

so basically, dont call people out if ou dont know a fuckin thing about them


Right on. Fight the idiot power PF



with pleasure #8
10311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 11/25/06

punkfilter wrote:


quater wrote:


punkfilter wrote:


JJDynamite77 wrote:


punkfilter wrote:


Keroro wrote:

go to japanese school.. like mi friend she's on her second year but she still can;'t fully watch it raw so yeah punk your rite.


of course im fuckin right, im in my second year too, and i can only get very few parts of it

and since when have a ever been wrong anyways?


umm i think your just a cokcy not tight guy

and just becuase you cant learn japenese and you suck at it doest mean he cant

dont talk like your the shit


dont fuckin PMS all over me k?
if you have ever talked to me before you would know i was kidding
but no, you assume random shit and say things that are completely wrong,

so basically, dont call people out if ou dont know a fuckin thing about them


Right on. Fight the idiot power PF



with pleasure #8


Quote....
Ronin
94039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / California
Offline
Posted 11/25/06
I pirated Pimsleur Japanese audio lessons a while back. I got through Japanese Level 1 (all 30 lessons) and halfway through Japanese Level 2 (13 lessons). Each lesson is 30 minutes long so you should probably do one or two a day unless you want to go into hyper drive.

There's 3 level's total, but from what I've gotten through i can usually understand a lot of phrases when I'm watching some japanese anime or movies. I plan on finishing that up some time, hopefully soon.
8312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 11/25/06

BasouKazuma wrote:

I pirated Pimsleur Japanese audio lessons a while back. I got through Japanese Level 1 (all 30 lessons) and halfway through Japanese Level 2 (13 lessons). Each lesson is 30 minutes long so you should probably do one or two a day unless you want to go into hyper drive.

There's 3 level's total, but from what I've gotten through i can usually understand a lot of phrases when I'm watching some japanese anime or movies. I plan on finishing that up some time, hopefully soon.


are you learning to read and write it tho?
Posted 11/25/06
http://pepper.idge.net/japanese/

That website has everything you need to know.
Ronin
94039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / California
Offline
Posted 11/25/06
Nope, not yet. Well the author of the thread was just asking about understanding what's being said in an anime. Audio lessons will do just that.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.