First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Post Reply trump "i can shoot someone and i wouldnt lose voters"
Posted 1/24/16

sarteck wrote:


ignitingmemories wrote:

WHICH IS STILL OFFENSIVE lol god
but hey you're doing Americunt a BIG favor by voting for him
americunt is already horrible lolo lets make it worse


1) What is "offensive" about it?

2) Again, please refrain from trolling. Try having civil, rational discourse, and maybe you'll be amazed at the results.


2. lolo its not called trolling , god you people think everything is ''trolling''

1. he has said some crazy ish AND gotten away with it
but hey like i said

hey you're doing Americunt a BIG favor by voting for him
americunt is already horrible lolo lets make it worse


if anything americunt won't be anything in a couple of months from now
3228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/24/16

Dubnoman wrote:

And he has shown he would operate haphazardly. Terrorist attack happens. So what does he say? "Yo, we gotta ban all Muslims from entering the country!". Immigration problem? "Yo, I'll have us build a wall between the U.S. and Mexico and MAKE Mexico pay for it". Oh, okay. I guess diplomacy won't be a thing if you were president. Let's not consider the negative consequences of bullying Mexico to pay for that wall. Okay, yes, let's consider that for a moment. So we bully Mexico into paying for a wall, and...what can they do? Well, how about stop exporting produce to America. Not like we don't get a lot of produce from Mexico...oh shit, we do. Well at least we will kinda make up for it with produce from Californ-...oh shit, water crisis in California going on right now. Hmm.

See, from what I've seen so far, Trump would just be four years of reckless and rash decisions, rushing in, shooting first and asking questions later...or God forbid...God forbid...eight years of that.


You're misquoting him just as you misquoted me.

He said that we should put a halt to Muslim immigration until we can find out what exactly is going on. After the attacks in Germany and Sweden, I'd say that's a good fuckin' call, really.

You're ignoring the reason Trump wants to build the wall. Note that illegal immigration is at it's highest right now, and that's in addition to legal immigration being at it's highest, and it's causing problems.

You're also assuming that the building of a wall will cease all trade through that wall, which is, frankly, absolutely absurd.
37527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 1/24/16
Yeah, Putin is a dangerous loose cannon. If Trump were president, could he negotiate with him, or would it be two loose cannons feuding? Hmm, I don't know...
Sogno- 
45742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/24/16
well he's not wrong
3228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/24/16

ignitingmemories wrote:

1. he has said some crazy ish AND gotten away with it


So, basically, you still can't say how this is offensive.
37527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 1/24/16 , edited 1/24/16

sarteck wrote:


Dubnoman wrote:

And he has shown he would operate haphazardly. Terrorist attack happens. So what does he say? "Yo, we gotta ban all Muslims from entering the country!". Immigration problem? "Yo, I'll have us build a wall between the U.S. and Mexico and MAKE Mexico pay for it". Oh, okay. I guess diplomacy won't be a thing if you were president. Let's not consider the negative consequences of bullying Mexico to pay for that wall. Okay, yes, let's consider that for a moment. So we bully Mexico into paying for a wall, and...what can they do? Well, how about stop exporting produce to America. Not like we don't get a lot of produce from Mexico...oh shit, we do. Well at least we will kinda make up for it with produce from Californ-...oh shit, water crisis in California going on right now. Hmm.

See, from what I've seen so far, Trump would just be four years of reckless and rash decisions, rushing in, shooting first and asking questions later...or God forbid...God forbid...eight years of that.


You're misquoting him just as you misquoted me.

He said that we should put a halt to Muslim immigration until we can find out what exactly is going on. After the attacks in Germany and Sweden, I'd say that's a good fuckin' call, really.

You're ignoring the reason Trump wants to build the wall. Note that illegal immigration is at it's highest right now, and that's in addition to legal immigration being at it's highest, and it's causing problems.

You're also assuming that the building of a wall will cease all trade through that wall, which is, frankly, absolutely absurd.



No, the wall wouldn't cease trade. What I'm saying is doing things to force Mexico to pay for it would really strain U.S.-Mexico relations and...what if they did decide to stop exporting produce? That wouldn't good. Wouldn't be that bad, relatively speaking, but what if a Trump presidency was full of this; souring U.S. relations with other countries.

I know he wanted a temporary ban on Muslim immigration...I certainly don't want America to have issues like Germany and Sweden are now having but...how feasible is it to get the nation on board for temporarily halting Muslim immigration? It isn't really feasible. I'm think Trump wanted that, but I think he both wanted that and also said it because he knew the people he was pandering to would love to hear such a thing. Trump supporters eat up stuff like that.

Just like if he were president and he did build the wall, we probably wouldn't coerce Mexico to pay for it...but Trump says it anyway because he knows some voters would eat that up. That isn't really feasible. All politicians lie and make false promises, but Trump takes it to another level, it seems.
3228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/24/16

Dubnoman wrote:

No, the wall wouldn't cease trade. What I'm saying is doing things to force Mexico to pay for it would really strain U.S.-Mexico relations and...what if they did decide to stop exporting produce? That wouldn't be that bad, but what if a Trump presidency was full of this; souring U.S. relations with other countries.

I know he wanted a temporary ban on Muslim immigration...I certainly don't want America to have issues like Germany and Sweden are now having but...how feasible is it to get the nation on board for temporarily halting Muslim immigration? It isn't really feasible. I'm think Trump wanted that, but I think he both wanted that and also said it because he knew the people he was pandering to would love to hear such a thing. Trump supporters eat up stuff like that.


First, Mexico.

I don't think Trump will force them to pay for the wall, not like you're apparently thinking he will. I think that he will cut deals with Mexico that will make it favorable to them to WANT to build the wall.

Why? Because that's what his platform is built on--being the deal-maker.

Next, Muslim immigration. I don't think it's feasible to halt all Muslim immigration either. I don't even think it's a good idea. I think allowing or disallowing someone into the country because of their religion is a bad idea. However, I am quite sure Trump meant the Muslim countries, not just "Muslims."

Even then, I think that there should be a system in place to allow exceptions (e.g., family members in the states).

Finally, I'd have to say that halting "Muslim" immigration indefinitely is a stupid idea, but that severely limiting out intake of refugees (to ensure that they are actually refugees as well as to ensure we do not face a crisis of culture on par with Germany and Sweden) is a fantastic idea.

As an addendum, I'd like you to note that you're vastly over-generalizing Trump's supporters, and there is a big problem with that. See, so many of us love Trump for different reasons, and lumping us all together with blanket statements like "Trump supporters eat up stuff like that" just isn't intellectually honest.
3228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/24/16

Dubnoman wrote:

Just like if he were president and he did build the wall, we probably wouldn't coerce Mexico to pay for it...but Trump says it anyway because he knows some voters would eat that up. That isn't really feasible. All politicians lie and make false promises, but Trump takes it to another level, it seems.


Sorry, you keep sneaking these addendums in on me. XP

But no, as I mentioned in the last post, I do believ that Trump has every intention of having Mexico pay for the wall. Just not the hard-handed "you better pay or else we'll bomb you" tactic you evidently think he's going to take. (The reason I assume this is because I have no idea how else you think he's going to make another sovereign nation do anything, except force or diplomacy.)
37527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 1/24/16
You are right, I shouldn't overgeneralize the Trump supporters. I don't like some groups of people be overgeneralized by others and yeah, over-generalization isn't a good thing.
3228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/24/16
As a note, if anyone wants to debate muh Trump views, I'll gladly address ya later. I'm heading over to the folks' plae for dinner tonight, though, so I gotta go get ready and take off.

I don't mind debating with ya, if you keep it civil.
37527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 1/24/16 , edited 1/24/16

sarteck wrote:


Dubnoman wrote:

Just like if he were president and he did build the wall, we probably wouldn't coerce Mexico to pay for it...but Trump says it anyway because he knows some voters would eat that up. That isn't really feasible. All politicians lie and make false promises, but Trump takes it to another level, it seems.


Sorry, you keep sneaking these addendums in on me. XP

But no, as I mentioned in the last post, I do believ that Trump has every intention of having Mexico pay for the wall. Just not the hard-handed "you better pay or else we'll bomb you" tactic you evidently think he's going to take. (The reason I assume this is because I have no idea how else you think he's going to make another sovereign nation do anything, except force or diplomacy.)



Well, definitely not bombing them. o_o Heh, I just thought he'd do things like sanctions or conduct policies that would hurt their economy. But you say his plan would be to conduct policy that would give Mexico benefits if they paid for it, so...maybe there is more to this guy than I have thought.

I see some stuff I really don't like from him, so...I've written him off. Surely there is more below the surface of things, but I have an aversion to this candidate. I guess I should be fair-minded and look beyond the surface of things. It'll be hard, though. Dude basically makes me cringe, what with the way he is.


Now please, keep in mind, in a week or less, he will say/do something to piss me and millions of others off and I might be responding in another Trump thread on Crunchyroll then. XD
22663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 1/24/16

Sogno- wrote:

well he's not wrong


Best way of putting it.


11622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 1/24/16
I'm more appalled people still don't know how to url link on the forums...
55109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / West
Offline
Posted 1/24/16
We will be climbing the wall to get OUT, if Trump becomes president.
11505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/24/16
I think I'll vote for trump just because it would be amusing to see him impeached as our president
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.