First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply Skype, teamspeak, or discord
1228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 1/24/16 , edited 1/24/16
I was wondering what the majority of people use and if you want you can post you skype name to chat with others, mine is shayneddings1 on skype. Put you TS name as well if you want.
Posted 1/24/16 , edited 1/24/16
I use skype.
242121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
jabberwock island
Offline
Posted 1/24/16 , edited 1/24/16
skype, i guess
30098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/24/16 , edited 1/24/16

Werina wrote:

skype, i guess


^
3226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/24/16 , edited 1/24/16
I'm rather surprised there isn't at least one CR Skype group.

Personally, I loathe voice-based communication (simply because I'm so bad at it), but I always see everyone else loving the hell out of it.
3712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 1/24/16 , edited 1/24/16
Skype, but it's mostly for study groups and anime club
5782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Daly City, Califo...
Offline
Posted 1/24/16 , edited 1/24/16
i use sykpe u can add me if u want ccui2615
1228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 1/24/16 , edited 1/24/16

sarteck wrote:

I'm rather surprised there isn't at least one CR Skype group.

Personally, I loathe voice-based communication (simply because I'm so bad at it), but I always see everyone else loving the hell out of it.


LETS MAKE RIGHT NOW LETS GO LETS DO IT OH YEAH
3226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/24/16 , edited 1/24/16

Shayneddings wrote:


sarteck wrote:

I'm rather surprised there isn't at least one CR Skype group.

Personally, I loathe voice-based communication (simply because I'm so bad at it), but I always see everyone else loving the hell out of it.


LETS MAKE RIGHT NOW LETS GO LETS DO IT OH YEAH


Wahaha, go for it man. I use it too little to actually head a group.
11682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 1/24/16 , edited 1/24/16
I use TS.
1228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 1/24/16 , edited 1/24/16

sarteck wrote:


Shayneddings wrote:


sarteck wrote:

I'm rather surprised there isn't at least one CR Skype group.

Personally, I loathe voice-based communication (simply because I'm so bad at it), but I always see everyone else loving the hell out of it.


LETS MAKE RIGHT NOW LETS GO LETS DO IT OH YEAH


Wahaha, go for it man. I use it too little to actually head a group.


ALRIGHT LETS GO WWOOOOOOOOOOOO
1228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 1/24/16 , edited 1/24/16
Does anyone use discord anymore?
5024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 1/24/16 , edited 1/24/16
I use teamspeak, I find it a much friendlier programme to use than Skype, with lots of nice features. I find Skype abit cumbersome and annoying to use.
1235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 1/24/16 , edited 1/24/16
I use mumble, tox, and skype for when I need to talk to family(though skype is nearly unusable on linux).
Posted 1/24/16 , edited 1/24/16

Shayneddings wrote:

Does anyone use discord anymore?


what's that. ?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.