First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Say PeripheralVisionary Was You Or Your Child's Sex Ed Teacher....
Posted 1/25/16
How would you feel?
Posted 1/25/16
Posted 1/25/16
If she can bring a shotgun to school everday

I'm fine with it
Posted 1/25/16
I feel fucked up.
Posted 1/25/16

ignitingmemories wrote:

If she can bring a shotgun to school everday

I'm fine with it

No, don't Girls with guns are too sexy.
3034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/25/16
Hmm....as long as I'm there to 'monitor' PV's class and make sure he doesn't 'demonstrate' anything in the class I'm all for it! He might teach me a thing or two with his knowledge anyway. ヾ( ̄ー ̄ヾ)
Posted 1/25/16 , edited 1/25/16

lullabyrose wrote:

Hmm....as long as I'm there to 'monitor' PV's class and make sure he doesn't 'demonstrate' anything in the class I'm all for it! He might teach me a thing or two with his knowledge anyway. ヾ( ̄ー ̄ヾ)


I'd probably be like this guy.





12135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / mmmm.... Tea...
Offline
Posted 1/25/16
I dunno... Would be legit if you had a master degree...
41690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Somewhere
Offline
Posted 1/25/16
You would be my favorite teacher. Pretty sure class would be interesting.
106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / F
Offline
Posted 1/25/16
I'd probably feel like you'd get fired eventually for your unusual fruit demonstrations.
One Punch Mod
85818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 1/25/16
I'd feel better about that than if PV was my or my child's sex slave.

Why would that even occur to me? Well, I first saw this topic from the main forum page where the titles get cut off, so all I saw was was "Say PeripheralVisionary Was You Or Your Child's Sex..."
Posted 1/25/16

lorreen wrote:

I'd feel better about that than if PV was my or my child's sex slave.

Why would that even occur to me? Well, I first saw this topic from the main forum page where the titles get cut off, so all I saw was was "Say PeripheralVisionary Was You Or Your Child's Sex..."


My sides.
42329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 1/25/16
1379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 1/25/16
Wait I HAVE A KID!!!! WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?!?!
3244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 1/25/16
I think I'll transfer
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.