First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply How do you know if she is interested in a relationship?
11622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 1/25/16 , edited 1/25/16

nanikore2 wrote:

Rejection is not something you should be wasting time being afraid of


Exactly. Worst they can do is say no.
27275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Online
Posted 1/26/16

Sogno- wrote:


nanikore2 wrote:

Rejection is not something you should be wasting time being afraid of


for real

that's time you could be using for sleeping


...or eating clean white snow
6090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / US
Offline
Posted 1/26/16

Use the straight forward approach. It will save you both some time, and even if you aren't prepared that she might say no, at least the anxiety of not knowing will be gone.
Posted 1/26/16

fredreload wrote:

After getting rejected for the Nth time I thought I'd ask for some advice. I'm rather picky and rejected a few, but how can you tell if she is interested in you? I've known this girl for a while and I kept writing letters to her, she mention some things in her blog and never rejected me but she never replied to me either. So I want to know how to know if she is interested in a relationship so I can ask her out, or when should I move on?


Tell her something that might triggered her. Like, you're going to leave. And if she respond that. She likes you.
3143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Online
Posted 1/26/16

melodyXXnur wrote:


fredreload wrote:

After getting rejected for the Nth time I thought I'd ask for some advice. I'm rather picky and rejected a few, but how can you tell if she is interested in you? I've known this girl for a while and I kept writing letters to her, she mention some things in her blog and never rejected me but she never replied to me either. So I want to know how to know if she is interested in a relationship so I can ask her out, or when should I move on?


Tell her something that might triggered her. Like, you're going to leave. And if she respond that. She likes you.


Good call, I actually tried that, she just stopped posting all of a sudden and in the end I gave up = =. I think we'll remain friends for now

Posted 1/26/16

fredreload wrote:


melodyXXnur wrote:


fredreload wrote:

After getting rejected for the Nth time I thought I'd ask for some advice. I'm rather picky and rejected a few, but how can you tell if she is interested in you? I've known this girl for a while and I kept writing letters to her, she mention some things in her blog and never rejected me but she never replied to me either. So I want to know how to know if she is interested in a relationship so I can ask her out, or when should I move on?


Tell her something that might triggered her. Like, you're going to leave. And if she respond that. She likes you.


Good call, I actually tried that, she just stopped posting all of a sudden and in the end I gave up = =. I think we'll remain friends for now



Aww.I'm sorry. You will find someone better.
11750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 1/26/16
If she grabs you by the weiner, she's interested.
If she starts kissing on your neck, she's interested.
Posted 1/26/16

flipmane wrote:

If she grabs you by the weiner, she's interested.
If she starts kissing on your neck, she's interested.


Haha, fair enough. I think that wanting sex is different then a relationship though.
11750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 1/26/16

Renmitsu wrote:


flipmane wrote:

If she grabs you by the weiner, she's interested.
If she starts kissing on your neck, she's interested.


Haha, fair enough. I think that wanting sex is different then a relationship though.


She has to like your personality (penis) to want to be in a relationship (sex) with you- otherwise she's just interested in you (personality-wise) for a one way ticket to tuna town (relataionship).
13031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / El Mirage, AZ
Offline
Posted 1/26/16
basically if she wants to spend more time with you and if she starts talking about the future that has you included.
141035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / CO, USA
Online
Posted 1/26/16

Humms wrote:

XD. This is funny. Let me ask you something. What do you expect a relationship to be? Do you believe we need to ask someone if you will go out with me? That's the last thing you need to be doing.

Wait for her, women love when a man is being direct, but women also love this little thing called jealousy. If you have no face to face interaction, then what's the point of considering a relationship. Yea we can have long distance "relationship" but that only goes so far.

Wait for subtle signs....... sigh. You're doing this over a computer man. Women are simple, they really are, you just have to be ready to offer a conversation that will excite them, meaning, you have to find common ground. Be witty, offer something that creates connection, and yeah, good looks has somewhat to do with it. If you want to be a pushy dick expect to be rejected 80% of the time, unless you are a really good looking guy.

These threads man. I don't know anymore. If she won't talk to you, take a fucking hint, she's not playing hard to get, this isn't some game, sorry to be so blunt but somehow I just got really irritated at the end of this post.


I agree with you, man. Long distance relationships rarely, if ever, work. I've only been in one and that was all I needed to figure it out. If she lives halfway across the friggin' country, what are the chances you'll actually have a long-lasting, meaningful relationship? Slim to none. My advice to the OP? Don't bother with a long distance relationship. It will get you less than nowhere. You can look online, but try to find someone who is at least in the same state as you, as long as the distance is reasonable.

To be fair, I know one long-distance relationship that's lasted a remarkably long time. But both of them have, and continue to, put in an insane amount of work. Like several hour long skype calls a day, and heavy emotional discussions and actually planning for a future together. If you're not ready to put forward that level of work and commitment, don't even try.

As for whether or not she's interested, when she knows, you'll know. If you have to ask, the answer is likely no. But that doesn't mean not to tell her how you feel. You have, and nothing's happened. The answer seems pretty clear to me, OP. Best of luck in the future, though.
runec 
28304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/26/16
To reiterate what a few have already said: Just ask her.

There is no grand secret to this. Women are human beings too. Not mythical unicorns who will vanish into the ardent woods if you make the slightest misstep.

5608 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Home
Offline
Posted 1/26/16
Sometimes you have to bite the lion before it bites someone else...
Posted 1/26/16 , edited 1/26/16
Ha.

Moving too quickly is frowned upon by women in our society, even if that's not what you're doing, it could be misconstrued as such.

Also, two people might not know if they like one another until a good bit into the conversation and a few dates.

Everyone would like it to be easy, but hung ho only pushes someone cautious away that might have been your cup of tea.
7167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Darkest Africa
Offline
Posted 1/26/16

fredreload wrote:

Yes I've asked her out numerous times in mail since I don't know her in person, but she never responded. So she is either too shy or she is not interested. I think she wants to wait since she has no definite partner at this point. Relationship behaves like a XNOR gate, I should wait it out if I don't have a target myself


You don't need to harass a woman. Find a better target.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.