First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply SAO Questions
1053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 1/26/16
I just watched the first episode of SAO, and I'm hooked. I just have a couple of questions. What was the purpose of the mirrors? Are Klein and Kirito supposed to be gay? If someone could let me know I'd appreciate it.
36990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Bellingham WA, USA
Offline
Posted 1/26/16 , edited 1/26/16

LittleLorenBear wrote:

I just watched the first episode of SAO, and I'm hooked. I just have a couple of questions. What was the purpose of the mirrors? Are Klein and Kirito supposed to be gay? If someone could let me know I'd appreciate it.


The mirrors gave them their real life facial and body features as opposed to the characters they created for themselves in-game. Nervegear can scan someone's face, and when a person first uses it they also manually do a self check on their body shape and size under the guise of being a calibration method. And they aren't gay.
1053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 1/26/16
So they have their own faces, but the rest of the avatar is intact? Is Kirito going to bleed to death? If so why? A paper cut isn't that serious.
85896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/26/16 , edited 1/26/16

Balzack wrote:

And they aren't gay.


Not with that attitude.
1053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 1/26/16
I just wondered because they seemed to really like each other.
36990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Bellingham WA, USA
Offline
Posted 1/26/16

LittleLorenBear wrote:

So they have their own faces, but the rest of the avatar is intact? Is Kirito going to bleed to death? If so why? A paper cut isn't that serious.


That bleeding shot was just an artistic way to showcase what the stakes are in that new world they are going to have to live in. Its just there for dramatic flair.
1053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 1/26/16
Okay thanks
25569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 1/26/16

LionelJeid wrote:


Balzack wrote:

And they aren't gay.


Not with that attitude.


In the PS Vita game SAO: Hollow Fragment, Klein was a potential romance option. This is also the option I usually pick, because who doesn't enjoy forcing a harem lead to go down the unexpected yaoi route. The reactions on the other woman were priceless
85896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/26/16 , edited 1/26/16

chrisjahn wrote:


LionelJeid wrote:


Balzack wrote:

And they aren't gay.


Not with that attitude.


In the PS Vita game SAO: Hollow Fragment, Klein was a potential romance option. This is also the option I usually pick, because who doesn't enjoy forcing a harem lead to go down the unexpected yaoi route. The reactions on the other woman were priceless :P


Posted 1/26/16
I laughed at this I'm sorry
6955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 1/26/16

chrisjahn wrote:


LionelJeid wrote:


Balzack wrote:

And they aren't gay.


Not with that attitude.


In the PS Vita game SAO: Hollow Fragment, Klein was a potential romance option. This is also the option I usually pick, because who doesn't enjoy forcing a harem lead to go down the unexpected yaoi route. The reactions on the other woman were priceless :P


I enjoy reading this way too much.
Posted 1/26/16 , edited 1/26/16
I guess Kirito was in-kleined to like women, huh?


No but seriously all the haters, such as myself, believe the following episodes took a ginormous dump on the premise. Be wary.
xxJing 
37193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Duckburg
Offline
Posted 1/26/16 , edited 1/27/16

LittleLorenBear wrote:

I just watched the first episode of SAO, and I'm hooked. I just have a couple of questions. What was the purpose of the mirrors? Are Klein and Kirito supposed to be gay? If someone could let me know I'd appreciate it.


The first episode of SAO is a lot better than the rest of the series, and is a lot different from the rest of the series.

The mirrors were given to them so that they could see that their characters' appearances changed.

No Kirito and Klein aren't gay. SAO is Kirito's harem power fantasy. It's just not all that evident from the first few episodes. It becomes obnoxiously evident later on.
31636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / BAYSIDE,NY
Offline
Posted 1/26/16 , edited 1/27/16
!!!!ATTENTION!!!! you should dropped this ASAP. you'll thank me later....
62812 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 1/26/16

mike3391 wrote:

!!!!ATTENTION!!!! you should dropped this ASAP. you'll thank me later....


Imouto has gigantic hooters though.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.