Is Symphogear a dark series?
Posted 1/26/16 , edited 1/26/16
Well, I came across this Symphogear pic.

So is a dark series or not?
27451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / USA! USA! USA!
Offline
Posted 1/26/16

KarenAraragi wrote:

Well, I came across this Symphogear pic.


So is a dark series or not?




Might wanna spoiler that....



It can be a dark comedy often and be graphic, yes.
Posted 1/26/16

maxgale wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:

Well, I came across this Symphogear pic.


So is a dark series or not?




Might wanna spoiler that....



It can be a dark comedy often and be graphic, yes.


Is it good?
27451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / USA! USA! USA!
Offline
Posted 1/26/16

KarenAraragi wrote:


maxgale wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:

Well, I came across this Symphogear pic.


So is a dark series or not?




Might wanna spoiler that....



It can be a dark comedy often and be graphic, yes.


Is it good?





It's great.



One of the characters won a recent Best Character tounrey here on Crunchy.
Posted 1/26/16

maxgale wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:


maxgale wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:

Well, I came across this Symphogear pic.


So is a dark series or not?




Might wanna spoiler that....



It can be a dark comedy often and be graphic, yes.


Is it good?





It's great.



One of the characters won a recent Best Character tounrey here on Crunchy.


Do you have a link and pic of say character and thread?
24903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Bay Area
Online
Posted 1/26/16

KarenAraragi wrote:


maxgale wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:


maxgale wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:

Well, I came across this Symphogear pic.


So is a dark series or not?




Might wanna spoiler that....



It can be a dark comedy often and be graphic, yes.


Is it good?





It's great.



One of the characters won a recent Best Character tounrey here on Crunchy.


Do you have a link and pic of say character and thread?


http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-918751/-best-magical-girl-tounrey
32270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 1/26/16
Hmm sort of there a dark elements for sure but nothing Grim dark like Madoka. Say anything more be spoilers.
95164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/27/16
Symphogear is over the top Action adventure and filled with cliffhangers.

How over the top you ask?

Punch a hole through a Mountain level over the top.


It is a huge amount of fun and each season is better than the last one.
Sailor Candy Moderator
200576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 9/15/16
Op Nuked. locked.
You must be logged in to post.