Post Reply Can't cancel subscription.
11 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/27/16
Hello, I've tried to cancel my subscription for 1 hour now but it won't let me, i do not want to renew my subscription after my trial ends so i've tried to cancel my subscription but it won't let me WHAT SHOULD I DO? because i do not won't to pay 7$ just to watch one anime i'm following. Is there any staff who CAN cancel mine or not!? HELP FAST
Der Zoodirektor
23425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 1/27/16

yunoshir wrote:

Hello, I've tried to cancel my subscription for 1 hour now but it won't let me, i do not want to renew my subscription after my trial ends so i've tried to cancel my subscription but it won't let me WHAT SHOULD I DO? because i do not won't to pay 7$ just to watch one anime i'm following. Is there any staff who CAN cancel mine or not!? HELP FAST


The moment you cancel the renewal the free trial will end. Do you want it to end immediately?
11 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/27/16
I've tried to cancel it but it won't let me at all, i wouldn't mind if it ended immediately i just want my subscription cancelled as i don't want CR to take 7$ ecery month.
Otter Modder
42360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 1/27/16 , edited 1/27/16
You won't be charged until the end of the trial which is at least 2 weeks from now since you just started the trial today. As part of CR's billing process, you can't cancel your trial the first day or so. Just try again tomorrow and it should work just fine. Be aware that when you cancel, the trial will end immediately.

Edit: Whoops, looks like someone beat me to it.
11 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/27/16
Alright, So i'll have to wait a day or 2 until i can cancel it?
Der Zoodirektor
23425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 1/27/16

yunoshir wrote:

Alright, So i'll have to wait a day or 2 until i can cancel it?


I can also cancel it right now. But I usually ask because many assume that they will still receive the full 14 days if they cancel the renewal.
11 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/27/16

I can also cancel it right now. But I usually ask because many assume that they will still receive the full 14 days if they cancel the renewal.
I see, but yes i'd like to cancel it now if you can :)

Der Zoodirektor
23425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 1/27/16

yunoshir wrote:


I can also cancel it right now. But I usually ask because many assume that they will still receive the full 14 days if they cancel the renewal.
I see, but yes i'd like to cancel it now if you can :)



Done.
11 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/27/16

shinryou wrote:


yunoshir wrote:


I can also cancel it right now. But I usually ask because many assume that they will still receive the full 14 days if they cancel the renewal.
I see, but yes i'd like to cancel it now if you can :)



Done.

Thank you!

You must be logged in to post.