First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Have you ever been "almost" killed?
Posted 2/9/08
I chocked on bacon when i was little that i turned blue and my dad was standing there with knife and straw ready to do a DIY traceotamy (sp?) LOLL lucky my mum got it out somehow. I dont really remember it but im still scared to eat bacon to this day and my fam explained that this is why lol
343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/9/08

n_n303 wrote:


DJ711 wrote:
Yeah but she promised she'd really torture me when she got out. Which I am still scared. I used to be good at sports but now I suck and due to permant damage to my downstairs. I have a high voice I can't get rid of. I still don't sound like a chick though thank god.



I share your pain, I changed my number and moved houses and told him i moved to england. Everyday when i go outside i'm scared shitless that i might see him outside on the streets. You sound much worse though, why dont you just move away?


I guess but I should be dead by now I'll list a few examples

-Whipped repeatedly
-Face submerged in water for one minute
-stabbed
-Choked
-used as a ash tray
-Burned
-cut up
-Thrown out of a moving vehicle going close to 60 mph and onto concrete
-victim of CBT
2801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/9/08
ii have soo many almost dieing moments there is like alot of scares well when i was 6 i feel backwards on my head and it opened up and i fell then rolled down a build stairs when i was like 7 or 6 at age 9 i feel face flat by the swimming pool but lucky i just broked one of my tooth but still i thought i was gonna die and age 8 i think when i was eating ,a huge fish bone got stuck in my throt and i just coudnt get it out then i have to go to the hospital age 13 i feel in huge glass fish tank and cut my leg pretty bad oh and i think i was between the age 5-7 i was stepping on a can then i fell face flat (again) and i think i brocked my nose i dont remenber but when i was in the hospital (since my face was swollen) ppl thought my parents took me to get plastic surgery or somthing and they were all like she is soo young and stuff it was weriod
343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/9/08

n_n303 wrote:


DJ711 wrote:

I guess but I should be dead by now I'll list a few examples

-Whipped repeatedly
-Face submerged in water for one minute
-stabbed
-Choked
-used as a ash tray
-Burned
-cut up
-Thrown out of a moving vehicle going close to 60 mph and onto concrete
-victim of CBT


*hugs you* just be thankful that you're alive. did you do anything to her/him?
and i've been used as an ash tray, chocked, and cut up as well...
No she was angry because I broke up with her.

Posted 2/9/08

DJ711 wrote:

I was kidnapped walking home from school by my ex about 2 days after I broke up with her. She and her friends litterally tortured me to the point where I was about to die. I fell unconcious and woke up in a hospital. Her and her friends threw me out of a moving vehicle tied up and gagged in front of the E.R room I later found out. To this day I am metally scarred and physically. The whole thing lasted about 10 hours. The cover up was that my parents didn't know that I had broken up with her and she told them that they had went out to eat and we got in a car accident. Since I was in the front I was the most damaged and what sucked was that her mom and dad owned a kinky sex store. Good thing is she is now serving time in Juvi


Things people could do to each other are scary . Some people are monsters .
I hope you`ll be okay and safe from now on . * huggles *
481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Seattle
Offline
Posted 2/9/08
lol, i almost got hit by a bus!
it was right in front of me
idk how i survived
maybe it was a miracle
379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Cranston,Rhode Is...
Offline
Posted 2/9/08
Ya many times but there was one time that was really close.


Story:

About like 3-4 months ago I was climbing a tree and got to the top and climbed back down safely almost. When I was at the last branch I was jumping down and this one branch scratched my arm and ALMOST got into an artery. I was so shaky. That's the only scar I have.
481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Seattle
Offline
Posted 2/9/08

DJ711 wrote:


n_n303 wrote:


DJ711 wrote:

I was kidnapped walking home from school by my ex about 2 days after I broke up with her. She and her friends litterally tortured me to the point where I was about to die. I fell unconcious and woke up in a hospital. Her and her friends threw me out of a moving vehicle tied up and gagged in front of the E.R room I later found out. To this day I am metally scarred and physically. The whole thing lasted about 10 hours. The cover up was that my parents didn't know that I had broken up with her and she told them that they had went out to eat and we got in a car accident. Since I was in the front I was the most damaged and what sucked was that her mom and dad owned a kinky sex store. Good thing is she is now serving time in Juvi


*hugs you* i had incidents with my ex too, Which i'm not going to share on CR. But i honestly share your pain. I'm mentally scarred for life as well.. Atleast yours is in Juvi. Mine is still out there.
Yeah but she promised she'd really torture me when she got out. Which I am still scared. I used to be good at sports but now I suck and due to permant damage to my downstairs. I have a high voice I can't get rid of. I still don't sound like a chick though thank god.



Dam, that sucks
that girl should go to hell. >:o
28337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Interweb
Offline
Posted 2/9/08
ppl try to run me over on my way to school everyday. my sister threatened me with a knife when i was 5. i spent a few minutes face first in 3ft deep snow cuz i didn't wanna get up. i got stuck in a wave pool and the lifegaurd just kept asking me if i could swim(while i was underwater), almost fell in front of speeding cars trying to walk around at A.N last year.
Posted 2/9/08
lol........I got hit by a car...........it is done 5times.....first a motor cycle....then a jeepney...then a taxi...and a jeepney again....and jeepney again.....lol........i thought am gonna get killed.....but then i was alive......it did not even hurt....
481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Seattle
Offline
Posted 2/9/08

kit7kat7 wrote:

ppl try to run me over on my way to school everyday. my sister threatened me with a knife when i was 5. i spent a few minutes face first in 3ft deep snow cuz i didn't wanna get up. i got stuck in a wave pool and the lifegaurd just kept asking me if i could swim(while i was underwater), almost fell in front of speeding cars trying to walk around at A.N last year.


let's go beat up the lifeguard!
28337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Interweb
Offline
Posted 2/9/08

Retrieve wrote:


kit7kat7 wrote:

ppl try to run me over on my way to school everyday. my sister threatened me with a knife when i was 5. i spent a few minutes face first in 3ft deep snow cuz i didn't wanna get up. i got stuck in a wave pool and the lifegaurd just kept asking me if i could swim(while i was underwater), almost fell in front of speeding cars trying to walk around at A.N last year.


let's go beat up the lifeguard!


i was gonna but i was a bit busy drowning..
1101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / My minds~
Offline
Posted 2/9/08
I was hit by a car, when I was kid and rode a bike...I fainted, but I woke up after few minutes..I think
1157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Bahrain - a small...
Offline
Posted 2/9/08
I might be 1 of the top10 ppl that were about to die alot in their life
Also am just gonna list the situations I still remember haha, k here goes:

1- got bumped by a car but I perfectly managed to hop over it, if only I didnt jump, it was gonna be a disaster.

2- had to stop ppl fighting but got 3 clean punches on my head, managed to escape with a bleeding nose.

3- had many dying dreams, the 1 I still remember is having a building explode and got an ICE shard piercing my back and fixed to the ground, no blood in the dream and that was a good sign, but something weird happened, a mini bus stopped nearby and some of my friends exited walking away from me, no one came to help me, then I just closed my eyes in the dream and woke up from it (ya its weird).

4- got off the first bus I got on in my life (cuz my car was getting fixed I think) and just as the bus got on the track again, it had a major accident, the driver along with 2 others sitting in front died, am pretty sure I was sitting on the second line, so it was the last time I took a bus as well lol.

5- got hit by a soccer ball from behind that resulted in me getting unconscious, after that I took some injection cuz the doctor said its a brain damage thingy (or that what I understood cuz I was just a kid then), so after I got back in the car with mom driving, I had a strange black-out (only it was really weird, all things started to light up till I couldnt see anything but a white page, it was so scary I thought am gonna pass, I still dont know if its a black-out, and if it is, why didnt I see it as all things getting darker instead of lighter? but I didnt pass out, my eyes slowly recovered shortly afterwards, so I guess its white-out.. lol oh whatever).

6- I got a crazy friend who loves speeding in a car, I barely knew him but I got in with him and another 2 friends of his, he was riding, am next to him, and the 2 friends chatting behind.. when suddenly he had to emergency turn while at high speed, its only natural for the car to flip lol, the 1 behind me died, the 1 next to him got some broken bones, the driver had some cuts cuz of the glass breaking, and me got thrown out of the car and survived with few scratches lol, on that day, I swore I will only get on my own car, hell with friends riding

7- Played Karate a lil in my old days (am still young =P born in 1983 hoho), 1 time I had my heart slowing on beats after getting a strong hit on the heart's spot, I felt it for around 30min, but I really couldnt breath after that, and I just couldnt stand still, few hours later, I woke up in the medic room, they told me I had a difficulty in breathing but now the heart is bumping back to normal, when I got back, I only heard jokes on me.. where is my "am truly sorry for what happened" stuff?? lol


Well, I had many other accidents involving me dying, I mean I almost drown 3 times and choke a good number of times while enjoying a candy ball in my mouth =P but thats not too cool to mention you know lol, I will just stop at 7, leave the rest to your imaginations haha.
32237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 2/9/08
Stalker tried to kill me. Story for another post. Also I was in abad car wreck when I was 18. Crushed my skull pretty bad. I'm lucky I'm so short.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.