First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply When you encounter someone with a female avatar, do you associate them with being a girl?
6163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Off the map.
Offline
Posted 1/29/16
Maybe.
Posted 1/29/16
Not really.
I'm sure people think I'm a girl too with my pink avatar, but it's actually a male crossdressing<3
12636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Marshall, Michigan
Offline
Posted 1/29/16

Nyanotic wrote:


As is the kawaii neko-ness.


LOL. Too bad catgirls aren't real.
2742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Nightosphere
Offline
Posted 1/29/16

jtjumper wrote:


Nyanotic wrote:


As is the kawaii neko-ness.


LOL. Too bad catgirls aren't real.


Alas, catgirls are too pure for this sinful Earth.

( ب_ب )
378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 1/29/16
I usually just look at their avatar, shrug, and go on with my day.
2135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Internet
Offline
Posted 1/29/16
No, I assume everyone on the internet is male. There are no girls on the internet.
4638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M / I wish i was in J...
Offline
Posted 1/29/16
I'm a guy and Look at mine
Cuban 
627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Miami, FL
Offline
Posted 1/30/16

Nyanotic wrote:

Unlikely.



Did you make the male gender symbol on purpose or was that just sheer coincidence?
2742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Nightosphere
Offline
Posted 1/30/16

cuban wrote:


Nyanotic wrote:

Unlikely.



Did you make the male gender symbol on purpose or was that just sheer coincidence?


Wow, I didn't notice that.

Kek.

3326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 1/30/16

ko-maeda wrote:

Not really.
I'm sure people think I'm a girl too with my pink avatar, but it's actually a male crossdressing<3


hawt *-*
8632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/30/16
I usually look at mannerisms to see if someone's a a guy or a girl

It's easier to see the person as cute if the avatar is cute, though
Posted 1/30/16
Indeed :^)

Posted 1/30/16 , edited 1/30/16
Nope. I usually notice that little M or F in the corner and am like oh! Now if they don't have that, I just assume they are a guy for some reason.
7523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Crimson Mage Village
Offline
Posted 1/30/16
Since avatars and sex indication seem to change all the time, I end up associating it with the user "expressing his/her/whatever's inner maiden." Not necessarily a girl biologically, but closer to that than the alternative.

-except for Periphery.
12636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Marshall, Michigan
Offline
Posted 1/30/16

TripleBakaKimidori wrote:

Since avatars and sex indication seem to change all the time, I end up associating it with the user "expressing his/her/whatever's inner maiden." Not necessarily a girl biologically, but closer to that than the alternative.

-except for Periphery.


Wait, PeripheralVisionary is a guy?
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.