First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply should you ever say "sorry" to a girl?
2370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / NY
Offline
Posted 1/29/16 , edited 1/29/16

Freddy96NO wrote:

most likely a different setting, different behavior and so on (just got a really hard time explaining what I am thinking about like most things.. but then agian thats some of my disability)
one is about talking about how things did like they did and such the other one is more where you can say sorry (for an accident or something) but it just becomes complicated.



Again, I have nothing against you, especially because I myself was diagnosed with autism at an early age. But I've seriously read this about five or six times, and really can't make heads or tails of this.

Especially the part I bolded which just sounds extremely vague to me.

Then again, I could just be me who's sleep deprived right now. lol
144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/29/16
say sorry to everyone when you're at fault, regardless of what gender they are ?????????
Humms 
10529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / CAN, ON
Offline
Posted 1/29/16
OK. It's like this.

I'm Canadian so I say sorry to everyone, but I don't say sorry just because she's a woman. Come on now, you at least have to have some sort of respect for yourself, unless I really mean it, or the Canadian in me just takes over.
27230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 1/29/16 , edited 1/29/16
For accidents, I'll still apologize if I'm a significant cause of the problem. Although accidents and small mishaps aren't necessarily anyone's fault, saying sorry is a way of empathizing with the person taking the worst of the damage. Unless it's a car accident and they caused it. Don't say sorry since it would make it look like you admit it's your fault.
Posted 1/29/16
I'm sorry.
3356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 1/29/16
If you hurt someone or said something wrong you should always apologize. Even if it hurts your pride or whatever. Gender doesn't matter when it comes to being courteous.
13127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 1/29/16
I don't get the question. Why should I not apologize if I did something wrong?
9897 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / San Diego, CA
Offline
Posted 1/29/16
Only say sorry if you're wrong. If not then people just have to deal with the fact that you disagree with them.
6947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 1/29/16
Only when I'm wrong
Posted 1/29/16

stars201 wrote:

I'm sorry.


ugh, stop apologizing alrdy gosh

jk starmie
7420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/29/16
I have

Many, many times.
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 1/29/16 , edited 1/29/16

bIack wrote: say sorry to everyone when you're at fault, regardless of what gender they are
.. just think of the first picture, that cind of relationship "fight" and saying sorry just mess things up more (or something close like that).

stars201 wrote:
I'm sorry.
no, stars please come back!
I will catch that star!




Dariamus wrote: I have
Many, many times.
sure, so have I but agian how did they turn out after that? (like the first picture "suggest"/shows a little of) and it being not really in your wrong but could either do better or something else.

HJCosplay wrote: Even if it hurts your pride or whatever. Gender doesn't matter when it comes to being courteous.
its not about pride or anything like that but just saying sorry in that way creates thing to be complicated for some reason, and if you are meaning being polite I would say there is many things that works or not and that its maybe not "good" enough to be polite in that way just like feminists are doing their things when it comes down to gender (talking about etc and its a bit in the same role here).

Posted 1/29/16
Well I'm not sure what this thread is about. But I says sorry to anyone if I was dead wrong .
Werina 
205470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
LOSERVILLE
Offline
Posted 1/29/16
Just do it.

You'll have a great time
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.