First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply should you ever say "sorry" to a girl?
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 1/29/16

naouguu wrote:
If you do something horrible or wrong, apologize. Doesn't matter if they're a girl or not.
I have only said about saying sorry, not anything about not apologizing.

10158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Virginia, USA
Offline
Posted 1/29/16

Freddy96NO wrote:


naouguu wrote:
If you do something horrible or wrong, apologize. Doesn't matter if they're a girl or not.
I have only said about saying sorry, not anything about not apologizing.



That's basically the same thing. Sorry is an apology.
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 1/29/16

naouguu wrote:
That's basically the same thing. Sorry is an apology.
1 of many ....


Posted 1/29/16 , edited 1/29/16
I have been told sorry for people's shit that they realized later was wrong. Some of them look pathetic and weak when saying I'm sorry but people that really mean their sorrys don't come off this way. So, going to your question, saying sorry to a girl is perfectly acceptable only if you mean it. For example, don't say sorry while smiling or laughing as you're doing it because I hope that girl slaps you in the face if you do.
5686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Daly City, Califo...
Offline
Posted 1/29/16
of course if you know that its your fault
Posted 1/29/16
If you're wrong and mean it.
41 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/29/16
I think one of the more amusing and alarming things is that people actually differentiated the sex when describing their odd way of maybe...if the planets align, saying 'sorry'.

I can see why things so simple become so difficult.
144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/29/16

Freddy96NO wrote:

.. just think of the first picture, that cind of relationship "fight" and saying sorry just mess things up more (or something close like that).


something tells me you just don't know how women function m8
12789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M / Australia, Victoria
Offline
Posted 1/29/16
I don't say sorry to anyone because I have no heart and pretty merciless.

To follow the topic though, it does depend on the situation, like for example, if I somehow physically hurt them, then yes, I would say sorry, to anyone. If they're being a whiny bitch, which of course, can happen to anyone, I won't even try to talk to you.
3429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 1/29/16 , edited 1/29/16
I apologize > I'm sorry. Sorry just means that you were wrong and open yourself up to more punishment. Especially to a girl lol. Or just say you were wrong. Every guy has to learn to say that he's wrong even when he isn't. That's the first step to being ready to marry a girl :J
11283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 1/29/16
To put it simply, you should say "sorry" to anybody if you did something wrong. But you should never constantly apologize because then your apologies will lose all meaning.

There's nobody you shouldn't be able to say sorry to when it comes to something you've done wrong.

Another important thing to note is that sometimes you'll have to grit your teeth and apologize in some circumstances, even if you don't mean it, because apologizing is also a stepping stone to making relationships of all kinds flow better. I got in to an argument with a friend of mine, and it got super heated, but since all of my friends hangout together, I didn't want things to be awkward, so even though I felt I wasn't in the wrong, I still apologized so that things could go back to normal.

Anyway, don't be stubborn, and make sure you don't apologize over every little thing.

18278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Argentina
Offline
Posted 1/29/16 , edited 1/29/16
Honestly, I don't know what apologizing has to do with gender. Actually, I still don't undertand what this thread is about. There is nothing wrong with saying you're sorry when you did or say something wrong. In regards to why someone would get upset after receiving an apologize, I guess it depends on the circumstances. For instance, maybe you missundertood why they were angry in the first place, maybe they sensed your apologize wasn't sincere, or maybe you did something really awful and apologizing for it is not enough.
11283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 1/29/16

ser_renely wrote:

I think one of the more amusing and alarming things is that people actually differentiated the sex when describing their odd way of maybe...if the planets align, saying 'sorry'.

I can see why things so simple become so difficult.


I agree with your point, but at least get off of your high horse before you lose all credibility by talking in a... "if the planets align", condescending manner.
You also disregard the possibility of him not even knowing that it's wrong to differentiate, and it was the way he was raised — like being a gentleman — and went straight towards ridiculing, instead of educating him.
41 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/29/16 , edited 1/29/16
If the original post was written in a way that could be relatively easy to understand he/she was was trying to get at, then I would agree with you.

"Didn't know really where to start this off but atleast follow the title.
(and if its something of it feeling "weak" or uncomplete __)

Many guys I know saying that to lets say a co-worker, things just becomes messy.
In some cases they mostly find it easier to not say so, what do you people think? (do some of you girls get annoyed by it? just wanna know if some of you do/feel the same)"

That was what I was going off of... I mean its like mad libs.

No high horse, sarcasm I mean how hard is it to figure out one needs to apologize or not and if you should do it? Read some of the responses people use for figuring out if they should say sorry.....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.