First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Our hopes, dreams, and animes!
♤♤♤S-Hero: Renaissance Woman
131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / F / Eating skittles a...
Offline
Posted 2/13/16 , edited 2/13/16

-taetae wrote:

My dream is to open up my own bakery! ♡ I want to create my own recipes and sell yummy cup cakes and also yummy pastries. I want my bakery to feel warm, welcoming and friendly.

My dream isn't as good as others here, it's pretty pathetic heh heh.



-taetae, have you seen Yumerio Pastier I think you would really enjoy it. What with your dreams and the main character's dream being so similar. And I have great confidence that you can make your dream a reality.



Protip from the Social Genius: Users are notified whenever their forum posts are quoted. ^_^ went ahead and added that in.
♡♢♤Superhero: Social Genius
3663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Los Angeles, CA
Offline
Posted 2/13/16


Was anyone else excited about our first forum thread to reach its second page?
That's probably why I'm single. >.>

image cred: Our very own Renaissance Woman, Teukari123
⅀☆☆☆☆☆Superhero: Creator
22350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / CALIFORNIA,USA
Offline
Posted 2/13/16

-taetae wrote:


Aww thank you so much! Everyone here seems really friendly ♡ must be awesome being a chef! You must be a great cook. ^_^


Im only as good as the next guy, I just really love cooking thats all lolz.
⅀☆☆☆☆☆Superhero: Creator
431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / in a book
Offline
Posted 2/16/16

Y'all are gonna make me cry....

Anyway~~

My dream is to be a swim coach for kids because I learned so much from my coaches as a kid and I want to pass on the attitude that improvement is more important than winning to the following generations. I believe that a lot of people put pressure on their children to be the best, to win, and to succeed at everything they try, but it's an unrealistic ideal and I don't think that any child should have adults instilling this thought process in their heads.

Be as good as you are today, and be better tomorrow! There is always room for improvement! That's what makes life interesting:)
♡♢♤Superhero: Social Genius
3663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Los Angeles, CA
Offline
Posted 2/16/16 , edited 2/16/16


That's really admirable, I know from personal experience that parents' pride can have a really negative impact on their children. My dad always put me on a pedestal for my motorcycle riding ability so it made me really cocky about racing growing up.. My mom got me into Brazillian Jiu Jitsu at 11 years old, and constantly compared me to fighters like the Diaz brothers, so I emulated them at the wrong times and places. Instead of taking responsibility, my parents scolded me for it and eventually gave up. :/ Going back, I'd use it all like I do now, in defense of the weak and giving young riders advice and constructive criticism.
⅀☆☆☆☆☆Superhero: Creator
378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 2/17/16
If i were to think of a goal/dream... It would be to bring peace to this world.
♡♢♤Superhero: Social Genius
3663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Los Angeles, CA
Offline
Posted 2/17/16

conyete wrote:

If i were to think of a goal/dream... It would be to bring peace to this world.


Yes! Break the cycle of spitting venom.
Posted 2/20/16
I just wanna leave a lasting impression on someone's life. Career wise though, I would love to work with animals. I have a degree in biology and am hoping to do something along that manner. Animals need just as much love as people.
♡♢♤Superhero: Social Genius
3663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Los Angeles, CA
Offline
Posted 2/20/16

Aeroclimatic wrote:

I just wanna leave a lasting impression on someone's life. Career wise though, I would love to work with animals. I have a degree in biology and am hoping to do something along that manner. Animals need just as much love as people.


Agreed

& leaving a lasting impression is akin to building a legacy.

Building a strong legacy is legendary, and legends never die, dude.
☆Hero☆
22 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 2/24/16 , edited 2/27/16
My dream is to be able to help my family out of poverty and someday become someone that people can look up to. My mother is disabled and my brother is in tons of debt from student loans. I on other hand am just trying to get through school and getting the best grades I can get. I also want to some day be able to help those in need. I like to help the weak and homeless because I understand them. I too am weak and struggling, but that doesn't mean I have given up! As long as I am still breathing I will always believe that all of us can make our animes a reality.
♡♢♤Superhero: Social Genius
3663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Los Angeles, CA
Offline
Posted 2/24/16

Ken_Kitano wrote:

My dream is to be able to help my family out of poverty and someday become someone that people can look up to. My mother is disabled and my brother is in tons of debt from student loans. I on other hand am just trying to get through school and getting the best grades I can get. I also want to some day be able to help those in need. I like to help the weak and homeless because I understand them. I too am weak and struggling, but that doesn't mean I have given up! As long as I am still breathing I will always believe that all of us can make our animes a reality.


Never give up; as long as you can breathe, you can fight.

I like that you show kindness to the homeless and needy, it's important to understand that no matter how high your castle is built, it too can crumble. Before my truck was stolen, I usually carried a blanket in case of emergency, but it was never the same blanket because I usually gave them to people in need. That, and food/leftovers/beer/cigarettes.

Keep a man warm and fill his belly, calm his tired soul, and you've already satisfied most of his needs which is no small feat. Pay it forward.

Thanks for sharing, Ken_Kitano!
☆Hero☆
67 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Oklahoma, U.S.
Offline
Posted 2/25/16
I will hone my skills to razor sharp qualities. I wish to lead the 4 best warriors in a blaze of glory across the world! I aspire to be a captain in DOTA 2, (Defense Of The Ancients) using superior knowledge and cunning to outsmart my opponents with tact before the fight even begins, and crushing them in battle with the most unorthodox of strategies! The words of my father, a caring but hardheaded oldschooler, buzz and drive my journey...."You'll never make any money playing video games." You're on old man
☆Hero☆
221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 2/27/16
My dream is to make china a better place to live
⅀☆☆☆☆☆Superhero: Creator
431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / in a book
Offline
Posted 2/28/16 , edited 2/28/16

Abraham_Linkens_Sphere wrote:

I will hone my skills to razor sharp qualities. I wish to lead the 4 best warriors in a blaze of glory across the world! I aspire to be a captain in DOTA 2, (Defense Of The Ancients) using superior knowledge and cunning to outsmart my opponents with tact before the fight even begins, and crushing them in battle with the most unorthodox of strategies! The words of my father, a caring but hardheaded oldschooler, buzz and drive my journey...."You'll never make any money playing video games." You're on old man


I've have never played DoTA, surprisingly. It was a custom map on Warcraft III first, right? I used to play that game ALL THE TIME.


Yukitakeya wrote:

My dream is to make china a better place to live


That's a great dream! One of my best friends is from China, but she is working in the US right now. What do you think needs to happen to make China a better place?
☆Hero☆
221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 2/28/16

pinkhairedneko wrote:


Abraham_Linkens_Sphere wrote:

I will hone my skills to razor sharp qualities. I wish to lead the 4 best warriors in a blaze of glory across the world! I aspire to be a captain in DOTA 2, (Defense Of The Ancients) using superior knowledge and cunning to outsmart my opponents with tact before the fight even begins, and crushing them in battle with the most unorthodox of strategies! The words of my father, a caring but hardheaded oldschooler, buzz and drive my journey...."You'll never make any money playing video games." You're on old man


I've have never played DoTA, surprisingly. It was a custom map on Warcraft III first, right? I used to play that game ALL THE TIME.


Yukitakeya wrote:

My dream is to make china a better place to live


That's a great dream! One of my best friends is from China, but she is working in the US right now. What do you think needs to happen to make China a better place?


Reduce the number of factories
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.