First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Tony the Tiger is getting harassed on Twitter by sexually aroused furries
Posted 1/30/16
5209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 1/30/16


"Where's Waldo"
Posted 1/30/16 , edited 2/1/16
The cereal is ok
26939 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 1/30/16

Tehnery wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:

Loli porn is far less weirder then Animal porn.



no...that sounds awful.
9 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/30/16
Furries, the geeky otaku's(not in a bad way)
Posted 1/30/16
Mmmmh, Tony's got dat big juicy v-body, me likey.
17069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Fredericton, NB
Offline
Posted 1/30/16
Another reason to be creeped out by furries.
571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Missouri
Offline
Posted 1/30/16
If I were an evil ruthless dictator I'd probably genocide furries first thing.
32708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 1/30/16


You've found Waldo.
3226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/30/16




Still a furry.
7033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/30/16

MeImportaTresCojones wrote:

If I were an evil ruthless dictator I'd probably genocide furries first thing.


Nah. I'd make them my secret police. Imagine the terror you'd feel when a dozen of them break down your neighbor's door and carry him away in the night. And then the interrogations...
3226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/30/16 , edited 2/1/16

Ravenstein wrote:


MeImportaTresCojones wrote:

If I were an evil ruthless dictator I'd probably genocide furries first thing.


Nah. I'd make them my secret police. Imagine the terror you'd feel when a dozen of them break down your neighbor's door and carry him away in the night. And then the interrogations...


Jesus you are evil...



[I will vote for you when the time comes, mein Fuhrer.]
runec 
33074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/30/16 , edited 1/30/16



Oh god, is that Tigger up front and center?

Their tops are made out of rubber, their bottoms are made out of springs =/

571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Missouri
Offline
Posted 1/30/16

Ravenstein wrote:


MeImportaTresCojones wrote:

If I were an evil ruthless dictator I'd probably genocide furries first thing.


Nah. I'd make them my secret police. Imagine the terror you'd feel when a dozen of them break down your neighbor's door and carry him away in the night. And then the interrogations...


Nah, they'd get distracted by the nearest dog and engage in an orgy. Not really good for a police force.
32708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 1/30/16 , edited 1/30/16

runec wrote:




Oh god, is that Tigger up front and center?

Their tops are made out of rubber, their bottoms are made out of springs =/




I hope not

but I recognize Chicken (sports mascot), only because I used to watched this sports show whenever I was too lazy to change the TV channel
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.