First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Wave of Migrant / Refugee attacks in January alone
23493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/31/16 , edited 1/31/16


Wonder why Israel hasn't taken any refugees yet. It seems a little bit hypocritical if ask me.


11777 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Online
Posted 1/31/16 , edited 1/31/16
Do you even read my Posts?
They are german when the have a german ID Card. ANd even if they are not german they are also not second class humans just because they were born somewhere else
11777 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Online
Posted 1/31/16
What are you talking about? This has nothing to do with what I wrote and also nothing with the topic.
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 1/31/16

srlan23 wrote:
What are you talking about? This has nothing to do with what I wrote and also nothing with the topic.
I am getting really confused with what you want now, or are you just avoiding things?..

23493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/31/16 , edited 1/31/16
For Deutschland!!
11777 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Online
Posted 1/31/16
This thread is about "Wave of Migrant / Refugee attacks in January alone", I was writing about crime you were writing about passports and money issues in the countries. Well then you deleted it and now your asking me if I'm the one who avoides things?
11777 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Online
Posted 1/31/16

bobsagget wrote:

For Deutschland!!


Brunhilde
Sexiest german woman of all time
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 1/31/16 , edited 1/31/16

srlan23 wrote: I was writing about crime you were writing about passports and money issues in the countries. Well then you deleted it and now your asking me if I'm the one who avoides things?
avoid the problems they have and what creates them and why they are like they are (for either better or worse) and yes I deleted that one.
And you was talking about ID, and money + more are creating issues that makes them do crimes?
like.. come on I was talking about more or less the same thing you said you where talking about.

52305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/31/16 , edited 1/31/16
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugees-in-germany-arsonists-destroy-refugee-hotel-in-model-migrant-town-schwabisch-gmund-a6794891.html

http://www.thelocal.de/20160129/refugee-home-attacked-with-hand-grenade


DanteVSTheWorldThere is a Civil War coming.


If there is a conflict like that happening it's thanks to people who throw hand grenades at people that are just looking for help.

Also on the reliability of many of these reports:
http://news.yahoo.com/raped-german-russian-teen-spent-night-friends-house-142011798.html

That's ofc true for reports from both "sides" as well. A few days ago in germany there was a report that a refugee died in the cold waiting in a queue for something. Wasn't true as well.
11777 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Online
Posted 1/31/16 , edited 1/31/16

Freddy96NO wrote:


srlan23 wrote: I was writing about crime you were writing about passports and money issues in the countries. Well then you deleted it and now your asking me if I'm the one who avoides things?
avoid the problems they have and what creates them and why they are like they are (for either better or worse) and yes I deleted that one.
And you was talking about ID, and money + more are creating issues that makes them do crimes?
like.. come on I was talking about more or less the same thing you said you where talking about.



I was never talking about money, you were talking about money, I was talking about ID because you wrote that they are not German. But the links also lead to crimes comitted by persons with a german ID, who are german but with the wrong religion or because they are "new germans"
I think this thread is ridiculous because the person who created this topic wasn't even asking for the reasons. that's why I listed the numbers, that's why I mentioned that there was more crime when there were less immigrants and refugees.
39611 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Finland
Offline
Posted 1/31/16
i really respect that you try wake ppl up here to care to talk and do something about the problem we have. But really i feel like the audience here is not the most intelligent one.
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 1/31/16 , edited 1/31/16

WindsOfHate wrote: and do something about the problem we have.
Finland got problems?
Wanna share/show some?

11777 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Online
Posted 1/31/16 , edited 1/31/16
.-
13051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 1/31/16 , edited 1/31/16
who cares? it's carnival! Let's party in Köln, in Venezia, in Recife and Rio de Janeiro! ^^
let's spread the love and the power of nakamas!


*trolling*
runec 
28266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 1/31/16 , edited 1/31/16

dragontackle wrote:
It was only a matter of time before people started fighting back. While I dont support hate groups, I do hope these guys continue to stand up and fight these violent migrants


"I don't support Nazis but I hope Nazi's keep being Nazi's"?

Seriously? >.>



bobsagget wrote:
Wonder why Israel hasn't taken any refugees yet. It seems a little bit hypocritical if ask me.


Its not hypocritical, its that Netanyahu is an asshole.

On a side note, Japan is being an asshole as well.




First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.